5 x €1000 freerolls on 32Red LAST ONE TODAY

teaulc

32Red On Tilt Freerolls with 5 x €1000 Freerolls (help to cure the FTP blues)

Play at 32Red Plc, listed on the London Stock Exchange, for safe and secure gaming plus 5x €1,000 Freerolls over the next 5 days!

NAME On Tilt Freeroll

TIME 20:30 uk

PASSWORD /RH's

none/none totally free gratis

Re: 5 x €1000 freerolls on 32Red Today and the next 4 days

Cheers Al ' date=' I've done that. :nana now to take down the tourney :hope and get those raked hands in. :loon[/quote'] nice one, dont think it will take long as they are easy to do :ok

13th in Tonights
I went out about 340th was comfortable in 200th place but got active at bubble and got stung. :@ roll on tonight. :hope On a lighter note Al I played some more raked hands at micro stakes , now im only 80c down with 62 redbacks and only about 200 raked hands to go . Only about 30% are raked, and I seem to win preflop and lose more after it. Won't be long before were both rolling in refer a friend money.:ok You can buy me a pint at Leeds PP game.:cheers

I went out about 340th was comfortable in 200th place but got active at bubble and got stung. :@ roll on tonight. :hope On a lighter note Al I played some more raked hands at micro stakes , now im only 80c down with 62 redbacks and only about 200 raked hands to go . Only about 30% are raked, and I seem to win preflop and lose more after it. Won't be long before were both rolling in refer a friend money.:ok You can buy me a pint at Leeds PP game.:cheers
:ok

Re: 5 x €1000 freerolls on 32Red Today and the next 4 days I noticed last night as there is 1 hour late reg just before the reg period ended that if you reg then you could cash.There was about 330 left at 59 mins,300 got paid and quite a few of them were short stacked.

I noticed last night as there is 1 hour late reg just before the reg period ended that if you reg then you could cash.There was about 330 left at 59 mins' date='300 got paid and quite a few of them were short stacked.[/quote'] :ok Seems ridiculous when they bump the sitouts who did register in time after only 10 minutes.