** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super 15: Finals Series

Waratahs +7.5 @ 2.00 centrebet Waratahs -2.5 @ 4.40 centrebet With wet and slippery conditions expected, then field position wil be important, so expect both sides to alot of kicking with not much ball in hand. Defence will be the main factor here and believe the Waratahs edge the Blues in this regard. Can see Waugh being his usual nuisance self at the breakdown and win some ball or penalties for them. Not expecting mnay points to be scored, and though NSW are without a few players, the way they played last week against the Brumbies suggests that they are not too worried about these absences. Furthermore, while the Blues won well last week, their recent form has been ordinary and not sure that they reason to be such large favourites. Like the Waratahs to cause an upset here

Re: Super 15: Finals Series Waratahs +7.5 @ 2.00 :( Waratahs -2.5 @ 4.40 :( Crusaders -16.5 @ 2.15 centrebet With Carter running in the show in the midfield, and Williams back to partner Fruean in the centres, the Sharks are going to have a hard time stopping the Crusaders going forward. As well their pack is quite mobile but also capable of making yards with the pick and drive, and though the Sharks have a decent pack themselves, the Crusaders are playing with extra incentive for their ruined city. The Crusaders beat them by 16 points in London earlier in the season, and with the long travel once again, the Sharks do not handle it. Too much for the Sharks to handle here

Re: Super 15: Finals Series Reds v Blues Reds -6.0 @ 10/11 Bet 365 I think the Blues will fight a lot in the first half but with the Queenslanders having had the extra week they're in a great position for a home win against the Blues who look a shadow of the team they were during the opening stages of the season, blowing hot and cold. They've managed two wins on the trot but I think the form of Cooper & Genia should be too strong. I can see them finding gaps later in the game and hopefully they'll have enough to win by a converted try. I'm taking this early and no news on teams yet so it'll be smallish stakes but I like the price. The other match should be an epic but I don't know which way it will go. Would love to see Crusaders go through and have the final a repeat of that classic about a month ago. Looking forward to hearing blackcrow's calls, nice one last week on Crusaders :ok

Re: Super 15: Finals Series Reds -7.5 @ 2.05 centrebet Reds are rested for this weeks game which allows them to get some niggling injuries sorted out. They should be fresh and will have had two weeks to prepare for this game. Both teams have quality over the park, but really like the Reds halves combination of Cooper and Genia, and expect them to target Brett who can be a bit suss in defence. With a big crowd egging them on, the Reds should be able to drive through the Blues who can drift in and out of games, while the Reds like to play it up tempo, and can see them using their own backs to good effect. Crusaders -4.5 @ 2.06 centrebet Should be a great game between two very good sides, and the forward battle should be very intense and competitive. In saying that, the return of McCaw is a huge bonus for the Crusaders and his work around the ruck will give them a good advantage. Also in the backs, the Crusaders edge it, with Carter the standout in organising their side. The Crusders won earlier in the season by 6 points in SA, and they were missing a few players there, but now with pretty much their full side, they look even better, and like them to go on and win this one.

Re: Super 15: Finals Series

Reds v Blues Reds -6.0 @ 10/11 Bet 365 I think the Blues will fight a lot in the first half but with the Queenslanders having had the extra week they're in a great position for a home win against the Blues who look a shadow of the team they were during the opening stages of the season, blowing hot and cold. They've managed two wins on the trot but I think the form of Cooper & Genia should be too strong. I can see them finding gaps later in the game and hopefully they'll have enough to win by a converted try. I'm taking this early and no news on teams yet so it'll be smallish stakes but I like the price. The other match should be an epic but I don't know which way it will go. Would love to see Crusaders go through and have the final a repeat of that classic about a month ago. Looking forward to hearing blackcrow's calls, nice one last week on Crusaders :ok
Like it :cheers

Re: Super 15: Finals Series expect the reds to take it quite easily. other game is too close to call for me. home advantage is important though; there have been 47 play off matches in super rugby, only 8 have been won by the away team, and only 4 by a team from overseas. The crusaders are an very good team, but history is against them.

Re: Super 15: Finals Series Reds -6.0 @ 10/11 :clap Great performance from Cooper, he's playing out of his skin this season. Can't wait to see the upcoming fly half battles between himself and Carter in the final and in the Tri Nations Good call on Crusaders BC, Stormers heads dropped when Schalk left the field but Crusaders never let up and deserved that margin of victory