** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Latvia, Virsliga 2011

Hi! Have one match on offer which is an absolute must bet. Ventspils -3 AH @ Olimps. 1.83 @ Bet365 Olipms is one of the worst two teams in Latvia's top division. Everybody of the top teams are beating them for fun. Olimps are very young team with lots of inexperienced players. Although they are very poor they don't park the buss and defend all 90 minutes, instead they play open attacking football and that is killing them because they are being punished on counter attacks. They have conceded at least 4 goals in their last 4 matches and Ventspils will beat them easily. Ventspils is by far the best team in Latvia, has got very well organised defence and have allowed just 2 goals in 10 matches. They beat Olimps 4-0 at home in the first round and can do the same on the road as well. btw, overs are also a very good option here as there will be at least four goals for sure.

Re: Latvia, Virsliga 11.06

Hi! Have one match on offer which is an absolute must bet. Ventspils -3 AH @ Olimps. 1.83 @ Bet365 Olipms is one of the worst two teams in Latvia's top division. Everybody of the top teams are beating them for fun. Olimps are very young team with lots of inexperienced players. Although they are very poor they don't park the buss and defend all 90 minutes, instead they play open attacking football and that is killing them because they are being punished on counter attacks. They have conceded at least 4 goals in their last 4 matches and Ventspils will beat them easily. Ventspils is by far the best team in Latvia, has got very well organised defence and have allowed just 2 goals in 10 matches. They beat Olimps 4-0 at home in the first round and can do the same on the road as well. btw, overs are also a very good option here as there will be at least four goals for sure.
currently trading at 2.00 on 365;)

nice call....pretty convincing outcome too:clap I took Skonto -2 on 365 at 4.5 ....winning 2-0 for the push from 67 min and then conceded in 90 :@ would be interesting to see what -4, -5 etc were paying for Vents on the additional handicap.
until Skonto dont get new coach , i suggest you to not put your money on them ;) their coach is shit (as a player Marians Pahars was very good) but as a coach he needs to learn a lot

Anyone got any info or fancies for today. I was down the lodge earlier where I was conversing with Senior' date=' he said that the Neilly and Sandeman were talking about the Olimps game, any thoughts?[/quote'] Olimps - Gulbene they will play in Riga , Skonto stadium and you can watch this game here - www.sportacentrs.com both teams have one important player injured. it is hard to predict this one.. But my bet for today is Daugavpils Daugava EH -1 odds ~ 1.6 , they have a lot stonger squad , they are playing at home , they have a chance to get in 2nd place and stay there because few days later Liepajas Metalurgs will play against Skonto Riga and they can drop some points. + Daugavpils Daugava have won all games against Jurmala VV

Re: Latvia, Virsliga 11.06 Can anyone shed any light on todays Ventspiels game. It was my last runner on a minus AH in a good accie for me. I am left wondering what exactly is going on here. Before KO Ventspiels had not lost a game, had only conceeded 2 goals and scored 39 in 12 games. FK Jengava, a journeyman team, were a very attractive price of 12/1 before KO with Ventspiels put in at 1/18. From the stats of the game it appears that Ventspiels are not trying one inch and having a man sent off appear not to give a flying fk for the result. It may appear somewhat cynical but given the form this result is nothing short of a farce, I will certainly never trust this team or this league, for that matter, again.

Can anyone shed any light on todays Ventspiels game. It was my last runner on a minus AH in a good accie for me. I am left wondering what exactly is going on here. Before KO Ventspiels had not lost a game' date=' had only conceeded 2 goals and scored 39 in 12 games. FK Jengava, a journeyman team, were a very attractive price of 12/1 before KO with Ventspiels put in at 1/18. From the stats of the game it appears that Ventspiels are not trying one inch and having a man sent off appear not to give a flying fk for the result. It may appear somewhat cynical but given the form this result is nothing short of a farce, I will certainly never trust this team or this league, for that matter, again.[/quote'] A tad excessive! If you intend never to bet on a league again purely because something happened that you didn't anticipate then your stay in betting won't be very long! I thought Ventspils would win this one as they have the strongest squad in the Baltic but bear in mind they played a full squad just a few days ago in the Baltic Cup Final, which went to extra-time and penalties. Every side has limits so perhaps fatigue played a part here.

A tad excessive! If you intend never to bet on a league again purely because something happened that you didn't anticipate then your stay in betting won't be very long! I thought Ventspils would win this one as they have the strongest squad in the Baltic but bear in mind they played a full squad just a few days ago in the Baltic Cup Final, which went to extra-time and penalties. Every side has limits so perhaps fatigue played a part here.
If I want a lecture I'll send you a request next time. IMO, I don't think the game was straight, wether it was a "B" team or whatever excuse they care to come up with.

If I want a lecture I'll send you a request next time. IMO' date=' I don't think the game was straight, wether it was a "B" team or whatever excuse they care to come up with.[/quote'] My mate works for a major bookies told me they had a fixer who weighed out the favourites with a few thousand roubles or whatever those monkeys use down there, so I make you right Rubber. Btw did you ever play pro soccer in Ulster?

Re: Latvia, Virsliga 25.06 Jurmala VV won 2-1. It was nervous in the end, but ended like it was supposed to. As far as the Ventspils match is concerned, there are couple things you have to understand here. First of all it's a derby, so will be very close match, well, it has to be. Ventspils won't have Postnikovs, their first team CB through suspension. Overall, Ventspils is a better team but in derby matches you just never now... As far as Sunday's matches are concerned, I think there's a value backing Daugava on X2 market or +1. They always make life very difficult for Skonto who will be tired as they will be playing 3rd match in eight days. Daugava had full week of rest...

Re: Latvia, Virsliga 25.06

Jurmala VV won 2-1. It was nervous in the end, but ended like it was supposed to. As far as the Ventspils match is concerned, there are couple things you have to understand here. First of all it's a derby, so will be very close match, well, it has to be. Ventspils won't have Postnikovs, their first team CB through suspension. Overall, Ventspils is a better team but in derby matches you just never now... As far as Sunday's matches are concerned, I think there's a value backing Daugava on X2 market or +1. They always make life very difficult for Skonto who will be tired as they will be playing 3rd match in eight days. Daugava had full week of rest...
I was weighing up laying Skonto Riga today but I avoided when I saw Daugava face Tromso in a few days in the UEFA Europa League. Logically, Daugava should rest players here and as much as I rate their first-team, I don't rate their second string.

Jurmala VV won 2-1. It was nervous in the end, but ended like it was supposed to. As far as the Ventspils match is concerned, there are couple things you have to understand here.......
Er, I thought I was advising caution and opposing the low price of the home team so puzzled by your patronising tone. Take it somewhere else.

I agree with the overs on Jurmala and Olimps Psycho. Also think that the price on Ventspils of 1.7 (365) is not great value based on recent respective form. A curious stat here is the h2h which shows an amazing one victory and 8 defeats in this home fixture for the hosts in the last eleven fixtures. I am not a great believer in h2h but that is a striking stat.:eek A chance for revenge for Jackierubberleg. Apologies for formatting.

Ventspils vs. Metalurgs

0:1
22/08/2010 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 2:4
30/08/2009 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 1:2
30/04/2009 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 1:1
09/11/2008 LMT Virsliga Playoffs Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 0:2
20/04/2008 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 0:0
08/11/2007 Baltic League Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 1:3
27/10/2007 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 1:0
26/06/2007 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 0:2
20/08/2006 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 1:2
30/04/2006 LMT Virsliga Ventspils vs. Metalurgs 1:1
Bloody great call Papa, nice to get someone on this thread that knows what they're talking about. Had everything bar m' shit stained skivvies on the lurgs. keep 'em coming cobber.