** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saturday NBA

Anyone have any ideas ? I don't have a clue but wondered if anyone knowledgable is having a punt on any of these tonight ? I do boast a 100% tipping record in NBA tho :lol Was thinking golden state under 193.5 The logic ? Sub-conscious I have read loads of scores and my unconscious brain has processed them all and now it has told my conscious brain this is the bet to go with, just like that other one that won. ;)

Re: Saturday NBA i go for a yankee with 1.5 points per line most nights and have been doing pretty well, just betting on the handicaps. NY Knicks -4 Heat -14.5 Grizzlies +7.5 magic -3.5 back it if you like, i dont give a flying **** :clap Ill be on later to tell you how i ****ed it up big time, ah well

Re: Saturday NBA NJ +4 League: 11-11-1 (Av. win 1.6) home 4- fav, 1 day off 15+ ats win as home 4- dog. [NY] 3-9-1 (Av. LOSS 0.5) if opp off any ats loss. 0-6 (Av. LOSS 5.2) if opp off 10+ ats loss. These games always seem to be close...NY won in NJ last meeting, but now with Kidd healthy and Carter in the line-up, things shuld be different this time. Orlando -3 League: 10-3 (Av. win 7.4) away 4- fav, 2 days off 10+ ats loss as home 5+ fav. [Orl] Orlando 4-1 on 2 days rest this season...Av. win 11.2 Orlando defense has been horrible of late, but Chicago don't score enough to take advantage...Also Orlando clearly play their best D on 2 days rest...allowing only 88.2 ppg, compared to 100+ every other game. Magic will score enough to win and cover.

Re: Saturday NBA

NJ +4 League: 11-11-1 (Av. win 1.6) home 4- fav, 1 day off 15+ ats win as home 4- dog. [NY] 3-9-1 (Av. LOSS 0.5) if opp off any ats loss. 0-6 (Av. LOSS 5.2) if opp off 10+ ats loss. These games always seem to be close...NY won in NJ last meeting, but now with Kidd healthy and Carter in the line-up, things shuld be different this time. Orlando -3 League: 10-3 (Av. win 7.4) away 4- fav, 2 days off 10+ ats loss as home 5+ fav. [Orl] Orlando 4-1 on 2 days rest this season...Av. win 11.2 Orlando defense has been horrible of late, but Chicago don't score enough to take advantage...Also Orlando clearly play their best D on 2 days rest...allowing only 88.2 ppg, compared to 100+ every other game. Magic will score enough to win and cover.
Although you are the resident NBA expert here i think you might have got the NJ - NY game wrong, we'll see i guess :tongue2 :lol :lol

Re: Saturday NBA lol funny thing happened, i got up, saw i only had two right and was pretty bummed out. Last night when i picked them i was flicking between Nets and Knicks, i have both crossed out on a bit of paper, twice. It turns out, i must have left the nets ticked on victor chandler, and therefore gained a profit of 19.40 on my 31.90 units staked. How embarassing, the point of doing the yankee thing however is, if the magic had won, i would have profited 150 units. I am quite keen on this as in the last 10 days i have got all 4 right twice.... Keen to reading more from all of you on the NBA as i am a self proclaimed amatuer Evan