Temple Stakes

Re: Temple Stakes Very much like Zenyatta herself,;) By running against inferior rivals in uncompetitive races (in her case fillies), and producing a long list of 1's; it is possible to elevate a horse's reputation to a field way beyond its actual ability. Only an opinion of course, but I'm right.:tongue2

Re: Temple Stakes

Very much like Zenyatta herself,;) By running against inferior rivals in uncompetitive races (in her case fillies), and producing a long list of 1's; it is possible to elevate a horse's reputation to a field way beyond its actual ability. Only an opinion of course, but I'm right.:tongue2
:tongue2:spank:drums I agree with you hes Group 2/3 class, he won the race that never was at Longchamp, but that race wa a farce, no way can he be rated one of the best of his generation when hes Won 2 pish group races out of 17 starts and the rest of the races hes Won were for peanuts against cart horses. Zenyatta did get a string of 11111111 going but her Breeders Cups runs showed her ability. You know I'm right :tongue2

Re: Temple Stakes Just a little remark about Overdoses time last time out, he did not break the course record there and the time has been changed later. Backed the winner so I am not dissapointed moneywise, but I would have loved to see a breathtaking run, what I saw was just sad.