France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May

Sunday 15 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Arles-Avignon v Toulouse FC (16:00 BST) 4.33 3.5 2 101.65 %
maximize.gif AS Monaco v RC Lens (16:00 BST) 1.86 3.45 4.75 103.80 %
maximize.gif AS Nancy v OGC Nice (16:00 BST) 2.1 3.25 4 103.39 %
maximize.gif Saint-Étienne v Stade Rennais (16:00 BST) 2.3 3.2 3.5 103.30 %
maximize.gif SM Caen v Montpellier HSC (16:00 BST) 2.2 3.26 3.6 103.91 %
maximize.gif Valenciennes FC v AJ Auxerre (16:00 BST) 2.2 3.2 3.6 104.48 %
maximize.gif FC Lorient v Olympique Marseille (20:00 BST) 3.75 3.4 2.15 102.59 %
Monday 16 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Stade Brestois 29 v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 BST) 4 3.3 2.08 103.38 %

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May Lille-Sochaux Sochaux +1.25 odd:2.0 bet 365 stakes:5/10 one very early bet, because find the value terrific. How can you price lille at 1.3?ok lille is strong at home and in race for the tittle but still... Sochaux is in a very good run, fully confident and this match is coming in a tight schedule for lillle 4 days after the final of the cup.i think we can have a surprise here and i dont see sochaux losing by more than one goal. middle stake at the moment and potentially big :hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May Agree on Sochaux, even though I keep it to small stakes for now. They lost all their games vs top five 2-1, but if Lille is on form they can easily score three. Yet, with the cup final a few days before, some players could be tired or injured. They will also have the result of Lorient-Marseille, played 3 days before, so they won't necessarily have to take the three points at all cost.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May Lorient-Marseille over 2.25 stakes 5/10 12 bet odd 1.9 I m seeing a match with goals here, marseille with out mbia appears weak in defense, and lorient is an high scoring team( they have lost their goal keeper and defensor baca yesterday) Both need 3pts, lorient to expect the 6th place and marseille to keep dreaming about the tiltle, any other results would bury their hopes, and those teams have nothing to defend by taking a point (2nd place of marseille looks secured with the defeat of Lyon) So the over line here is very appeling:hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May Valenciennes-Auxerre: Draw @3.2 (bait365) 1-1 @6 The two most drawing sides of Ligue 1 (along with Monaco) meet this weekend, and all looks good for another draw. Valenciennes have 47% draws at home, and they drew five out of their last six games (beating Rennes, like everyone does lately). Auxerre picked six points in their last too game at Abbé Deschamps, thrashing Lyon last week, but they got only three wins on the road this season, and they got 47% away draws. About 30% of VA home games end up 1-1, as well as 41% of AJA away games. Auxerre +0.5 @1.75 looks pretty good too, and it might be a better bet tbh, but I'd rather shoot for longer odds. Small to medium stakes.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May Brest-Lyon brest +0.25 2.21 pinnacle stakes:5/10 lyon is very short here at 2 IMO:unsure a team who has only won 30% of those matches away and will still miss key players as lisandro lopez or toulalan, lovren will be suspended too brest will have kantari and daf out and is quite solid at home only 3 defeats. Both team made a really poor performance in the last fixture, but i expect brest to react and take at least a point in the battle of the relegation, not sure that lyon this time will have the fighting spirit to bounce back and they are worth a lay as those very shorty odds :hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May Nancy-Nice Under 2.5 odd: 1.76 Stakes:3/10 a last small bet for me, this match smells the under, between a team nancy which has a lot of difficulties to score(paris was an exception) against ten men. And i easily imagine nice coming there with a defensive behavior, playing conter attack and being satisfied with a point which will almost ensure them to stay in L1. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May

Valenciennes-Auxerre: Draw @3.2 (bait365) 1-1 @6 The two most drawing sides of Ligue 1 (along with Monaco) meet this weekend, and all looks good for another draw. Valenciennes have 47% draws at home, and they drew five out of their last six games (beating Rennes, like everyone does lately). Auxerre picked six points in their last too game at Abbé Deschamps, thrashing Lyon last week, but they got only three wins on the road this season, and they got 47% away draws. About 30% of VA home games end up 1-1, as well as 41% of AJA away games. Auxerre +0.5 @1.75 looks pretty good too, and it might be a better bet tbh, but I'd rather shoot for longer odds. Small to medium stakes.
1-1, oh yes :cow :beer

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 15-16 May French Soccer 2010-2011 16W-15L-6P -1.32 units (51.61%) Lyon +102 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes This is a key game for both. OL is fighting to stay in the top 3 for Champions League, and Brest is fighting relegation. OL does have some key injuries. OL has struggled on the road, but I think the better team more experienced team wisn the more important game