** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011)

Well, since my childhood Im always a big fan of Eurovision and since bookies always have some offers for this special occasion, despite I didn't see any interest yet, I wanted to open this thread... I believe its a fun way to earn some money and less stress for sure... Here is the official site for this year ; http://www.eurovision.tv/page/dusseldorf-2011 I will listen all the songs and share my opinions but so far lets start with a pick which I consider safe.. Because of mostly political reasons, some countries from some areas of the world get special votes. Political reasons or neighborhood relations or just simply because they understand the language of the song. Such as Latvia voting for Russia or Serbia voting for Croatia etc... Now lets see the Semi Finals ; 1st Semi Final ; Albania Armenia Azerbaijan Croatia Finland Georgia Greece Hungary Iceland Lithuania Malta Norway Poland Portugal Russia San Marino Serbia Switzerland Turkey 2nd Semi Final ; Austria Belarus Belgium Bosnia & Herzegovina Bulgaria Cyprus Denmark Estonia F.Y.R. Macedonia Ireland Israel Latvia Moldova Romania Slovakia Slovenia Sweden The Netherlands Ukraine The only countries which automatically qualify for the grand final are the host country, and the Big Five: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, who continue to enjoy their protected status. - In each Semi-Final, the 10 songs which have received the most points from the televoting shall be selected for the Grand Final. So, regarding my first bet considering the political reasons and each year's potential votes from countries like Germany, Austria, Holland, Denmark, Bosnia etc like it was so in last 6 of 8 years, I believe that Turkey To Finish In Top 10 @1.83 Betfred, is a safe bet with high stakes... Top Ten Finish Odds from Betfred France 1.10 Bosnia 1.22 Russia 1.22 Azerbaijan 1.29 Estonia 1.40 U.Kingdom 1.40 Germany 1.67 Denmark 1.73 Turkey 1.83 Hungary 1.91 Sweden 1.91 Armenia 2.50 Finland 2.63 Ireland 2.63 Norway 3.00 Austria 4.00 Greece 4.50 Romania 5.00 Ukraine 6.00 Italy 7.00 Slovenia 7.00 Moldova 7.00 Georgia 9.00 Latvia 9.00 Serbia 13.00 Spain 13.00 Israel 15.00 Poland 15.00 Albania 21.00 Iceland 21.00 Switzerland 21.00 Bulgaria 26.00 Cyprus 26.00 Belarus 34.00 Netherlands 34.00 Slovakia 41.00 Belgium 51.00 Croatia 51.00 Lithuania 67.00 Macedonia 67.00 Portugal 67.00 Malta 101.00 San Marino 101.00 See you soon :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) I actually backed France yesterday at 3.15 on Paul Jones' advice. He does a write up for the ATR site each year and thinks they were overpriced then but they have been cut last time I looked. UK underpriced as usual imo Do love having a bet on this event. Can't remember who it was but some good tips on here over the years with long shots

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) After listening all the songs here are my picks so far ; Bosnia & Herzegovina ; I really like the song. As you will hear from em several times later on, the songs that will make a difference will always get the respect and deserved points. This song is not only cool but also takes you inside... I believe in this song, so ; Bosnia & Herzegovina - Top 4 Finish @2.00 BETFRED 5/10 Iceland ; What a nice song ! Especially that big man in the middle has a great voice... They will receive necessary odds from the neighbors and if they perofm a show as they did in the presentation to video, they will surely have serious chances in the final, so ; Iceland To Qualify From Semi Final 1 @2.63 5/10 & Iceland - Top 10 Finish @21.0 3/10 BETFRED Hungary ; I liked the song...Kati Wolf has a strong voice and with her Celine Dion way of apperance should also be considered as an advange.. She looks like a diva... I believe that she has strong chances to finish in TOP 10, so, Hungary - Top 10 Finish @1.91 BETFRED5/10 France ; Despite being an opera song I believe that this time they managed something... I also believe that they are deserved favorites... I agree with the opinions that there ar several times that favs end up as not even in first 3 but this time they will do it I guess and even though it may not be value for some of you I believe that 2.63 is still smtg, so ; Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner - France @2.63 4/10 Turkey ; The price offered for Semi Final 1 Top 3 Finish is @3.50 for Turkey and I believe this is a a good price... Generally Turkish song is nothing special but still eye/hear catching for me and believe I saw worser Turkish song being in very high positions in semi finals with the help of televoting and for the final considering the vote potential and the age of the potential voters this song is a correct choice and may have a serious chance in Top 4, so ; Turkey - Semi Final 1 Top 3 Finish @3.50 BETFRED 4/10 & Turkey -Top 4 Finish @6.50 BETFRED 3/10 Bulgaria ; Considering the rivals in 2nd Semi Final I believe that Bulgari has some serious chances to take a place in the final... oli Genova looks like giving it all when singing and I strongly believe she may surprise us here... The offered price is not a big but a good enough one for me... I belive that her song "Na Inat" deserves to be in the final, so ; Bulgaria To Qualify From Semi Final 2 @2.10 BETFRED 5/10 These are my opinions so far but surely I will add more in the upcoming days for this very nice competition which has a nostalgic meaning for me :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011)

After listening all the songs here are my picks so far ; Bosnia & Herzegovina ; I really like the song. As you will hear from em several times later on, the songs that will make a difference will always get the respect and deserved points. This song is not only cool but also takes you inside... I believe in this song, so ; Bosnia & Herzegovina - Top 4 Finish @2.00 BETFRED 5/10 Iceland ; What a nice song ! Especially that big man in the middle has a great voice... They will receive necessary odds from the neighbors and if they perofm a show as they did in the presentation to video, they will surely have serious chances in the final, so ; Iceland To Qualify From Semi Final 1 @2.63 5/10 & Iceland - Top 10 Finish @21.0 3/10 BETFRED Hungary ; I liked the song...Kati Wolf has a strong voice and with her Celine Dion way of apperance should also be considered as an advange.. She looks like a diva... I believe that she has strong chances to finish in TOP 10, so, Hungary - Top 10 Finish @1.91 BETFRED5/10 France ; Despite being an opera song I believe that this time they managed something... I also believe that they are deserved favorites... I agree with the opinions that there ar several times that favs end up as not even in first 3 but this time they will do it I guess and even though it may not be value for some of you I believe that 2.63 is still smtg, so ; Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner - France @2.63 4/10 Turkey ; The price offered for Semi Final 1 Top 3 Finish is @3.50 for Turkey and I believe this is a a good price... Generally Turkish song is nothing special but still eye/hear catching for me and believe I saw worser Turkish song being in very high positions in semi finals with the help of televoting and for the final considering the vote potential and the age of the potential voters this song is a correct choice and may have a serious chance in Top 4, so ; Turkey - Semi Final 1 Top 3 Finish @3.50 BETFRED 4/10 & Turkey -Top 4 Finish @6.50 BETFRED 3/10 Bulgaria ; Considering the rivals in 2nd Semi Final I believe that Bulgari has some serious chances to take a place in the final... oli Genova looks like giving it all when singing and I strongly believe she may surprise us here... The offered price is not a big but a good enough one for me... I belive that her song "Na Inat" deserves to be in the final, so ; Bulgaria To Qualify From Semi Final 2 @2.10 BETFRED 5/10 These are my opinions so far but surely I will add more in the upcoming days for this very nice competition which has a nostalgic meaning for me :)
After listening all the songs again, for the first semi final I believe that 8 places are guaranteed... These countries for me without any order are ; Azerbaijan Russia Turkey Greece Finland Hungary Norway Georgia Armenia with the help of televoting should get the 9th ticket and for the last place possible candidates are Serbia, Albania, Poland, Iceland and Switzerland... I believe that Poland and Srbia will neutraliza each other and Switzerland wont get the deserved votes so if Swiss talent Anna wont suprise use I believe it will be between Iceland and Serbia where I picked Iceland since I reall like the song... But, if Armenia wont get the votes from televoting as expected, then I believe even Switzerland may take a ticket to final... Actually I didnt like Albania, Serbia and Poland but because of some geographical and televoting advantages, depsite my hearth is with Switzerland and Iceland, 2 of these nice countries among Albania, Serbia and Poland may also get a ticket... Odds to qualify ; Armenia 1.33 Serbia 1.57 Albania 1.91 Poland 2.50 Iceland 2.63 Switzerland 3.25 There is no value to take Armenia & Serbia but if we think that Armenia will be in the final among the 8 countries above, then for the last place we will have ; Serbia 1.57 Albania 1.91 Poland 2.50 Iceland 2.63 Switzerland 3.25 Among these countries I believe anything can happen but I personally rule out Poland and I wont take Serbia with these odds so as my first pick was Iceland to qualify @2.63, I will also take Switzerland @3.25 with small stakes hoping she can slip through Albanian and Serbian televoters since I believe this song is superior to Albania's... Good Luck :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) Iceland to qualify @2.63 and Switzerland to qualify @3.25 didn't let me down and I passed the first semi finals flawless but Turkey being eliminated is a big shock for me, I'm pretty sad... Anyway, see u around for the other semi final and for the final as well...

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) Hello again :) For the 1st semi final I had 8/10 countries correct including Iceland and Switzerland while I was wrong with Turkey and Armenia... In stead of these 2 countries, Serbia and Lithuania quantified... For the 2nd semi final I believe that among 19 songs, 6 songs look safe (Odds from BETFRED here) ; Bosnia 1.03 Ireland 1.22 Denmark 1.10 Estonia 1.13 Romania 1.14 Sweden 1.14 For the remaining 4 places I have 5 canditates which u can see below with the offerd prices of BETFRED ; Austria 1.36 Slovenia 1.53 Slovakia 3.50 Bulgaria 2.10 Ukraine 1.36 I personally didnt like Moldovia (1.50) and Latvia (2.00) and even Ukrania (1.36) so I dont agree with these odds here and instead of these 3 countries I believe Bulgaria, Slovenia and Slovakia may have some chances here... So, since I already took Bulgaria to qualify @2.10, I will also take Slovakia To Qualify @4.00 BET365 with small stakes... I also believe it wont be possible to see both Austria and Ukrania go through with similar approaches/styles and songs... So, that increase the chances of Slovenia, Slovakia and Bulgaria... And lets say that I will wrong with one of my predictions such as Moldova , then these is still 2 places and for these 2 places instead of Slovenia taking my chances with better odds (Bulgaria & Slovakia) looks logical... I also believe that Estonia - Semi Final 2 Top 3 Finish @2.2 BETWIN 5/10is not a wrong approach here where I see it pretty possible... Besides all. I also studied the Top 10 finish again and here is my conclusion without any order for 8 possible places ; France Germany England Bosnia Hungary Finland Azerbaijan Estonia For the remaining 2 places my candidates are Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Georgia, Iceland and Switzerland.... Ok, when I check this 8 countries above, I see that excluding England, they are mostly single performances... So, I believe that Ireland will beat Denmark and may take the 9th ticket for TOP 10 and considering I already took Iceland @21.00 before, this leaves Switzerland, Georgia and Sweden... Among the 8-9 countries possible to take their places in top 10 there is not any Rock Performance/Group and I believe with the offered price Georgia with their nice song may take their place in TOP 10, so ; Georgia - Top 10 Finish @2.88 SKYBET 5/10 should be the choice here while with small stakes Switzerland - Top 10 Finish @10.00 Victor Chandler 1/10 is a must take for me as well as Russia - Not To Finish In Top Ten @3.25 Victor Chandler 3/10... I will take Georgia for something else as well... Georgia against Russia ; Russia @1.38 Georgia @2.8 I strongly believe that there is nothing special with Russia and Eldrine's nice song of Georgia deserves at least a small stake bet here... And also for the ; TOP 4 Finish Market, I see Germany @3.5 Unibet, Ireland @3.5 BWIN and Estonia @3.3 BWIN as possible candidates but I already took Bosnia & Herzegovina and I will take the bets below as well ; Hungary @3.5 BWIN 1/10 Georgia @13.00 Coral 1/10 Finland @5.00 BWIN 1/10 So these are my opinions so far... See you around :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) Estonia will win this one %100 because this song is supported by Illuminati. Remember Sertab Erener? She was a winner because there was a illuminati message in her song as well. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaBtZ1FK3H1UtIHsOwURZWgp9ZrvZVGws3okTcbKSD0Va5aJuJ You can see the pyramid + eye in the picture.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) France? France to win is impossible. First of all, this is eurovision, not opera. :rollin Sure, he will get good votes by jury but no public support. As I mentioned above, Estonia will win. Because Illuminati has control everyhwere.

Hello again :) For the 1st semi final I had 8/10 countries correct including Iceland and Switzerland while I was wrong with Turkey and Armenia... In stead of these 2 countries, Serbia and Lithuania quantified... For the 2nd semi final I believe that among 19 songs, 6 songs look safe (Odds from BETFRED here) ; Bosnia 1.03 Ireland 1.22 Denmark 1.10 Estonia 1.13 Romania 1.14 Sweden 1.14 For the remaining 4 places I have 5 canditates which u can see below with the offerd prices of BETFRED ; Austria 1.36 Slovenia 1.53 Slovakia 3.50 Bulgaria 2.10 Ukraine 1.36 I personally didnt like Moldovia (1.50) and Latvia (2.00) and even Ukrania (1.36) so I dont agree with these odds here and instead of these 3 countries I believe Bulgaria, Slovenia and Slovakia may have some chances here... So, since I already took Bulgaria to qualify @2.10, I will also take Slovakia To Qualify @4.00 BET365 with small stakes... I also believe it wont be possible to see both Austria and Ukrania go through with similar approaches/styles and songs... So, that increase the chances of Slovenia, Slovakia and Bulgaria... And lets say that I will wrong with one of my predictions such as Moldova , then these is still 2 places and for these 2 places instead of Slovenia taking my chances with better odds (Bulgaria & Slovakia) looks logical... I also believe that Estonia - Semi Final 2 Top 3 Finish @2.2 BETWIN 5/10is not a wrong approach here where I see it pretty possible... Besides all. I also studied the Top 10 finish again and here is my conclusion without any order for 8 possible places ; France Germany England Bosnia Hungary Finland Azerbaijan Estonia For the remaining 2 places my candidates are Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Georgia, Iceland and Switzerland.... Ok, when I check this 8 countries above, I see that excluding England, they are mostly single performances... So, I believe that Ireland will beat Denmark and may take the 9th ticket for TOP 10 and considering I already took Iceland @21.00 before, this leaves Switzerland, Georgia and Sweden... Among the 8-9 countries possible to take their places in top 10 there is not any Rock Performance/Group and I believe with the offered price Georgia with their nice song may take their place in TOP 10, so ; Georgia - Top 10 Finish @2.88 SKYBET 5/10 should be the choice here while with small stakes Switzerland - Top 10 Finish @10.00 Victor Chandler 1/10 is a must take for me as well as Russia - Not To Finish In Top Ten @3.25 Victor Chandler 3/10... I will take Georgia for something else as well... Georgia against Russia ; Russia @1.38 Georgia @2.8 I strongly believe that there is nothing special with Russia and Eldrine's nice song of Georgia deserves at least a small stake bet here... And also for the ; TOP 4 Finish Market, I see Germany @3.5 Unibet, Ireland @3.5 BWIN and Estonia @3.3 BWIN as possible candidates but I already took Bosnia & Herzegovina and I will take the bets below as well ; Hungary @3.5 BWIN 1/10 Georgia @13.00 Coral 1/10 Finland @5.00 BWIN 1/10 So these are my opinions so far... See you around :)
I have two additional bets... Lithuania To Finish Top Ten... Offered price is @23.00 in Victor Chandler... I lose this bet or not, with this offered price, after making the math in my mind, possibiltiy of Lithuania to be in top 10 doesnt match with this price and I need to take it... Winner without France ; Winner W/O France ; Estonia @8.00 SKYBET is another must take for me... Getter Jaani's nice song Rockefeller Street has not less chances then U.Kingdom or Azerbaijan for me...

France? France to win is impossible. First of all, this is eurovision, not opera. :rollin Sure, he will get good votes by jury but no public support. As I mentioned above, Estonia will win. Because Illuminati has control everyhwere.
Conspiracy crackpot alert :lol

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) So, my final decision for 10 of 10 qualifiers songs tonight ; Bosnia & Herzegovina Denmark Estonia Romania Sweden Ireland Austria Ukraine Slovenia Bulgaria So, Im still behind my Bulgaria to qualify bet as the 10th ticket to final and if there is any surprise it should be Slovakia for me... For me, still Latvia and Moldova out along with Belgium, Cyprus, Netherlands, Israel, Belarus and Macedonia... In the first semi final there was only one native language singer that qualified and it was Serbia... When I see the possible and favorite candidates to take a ticket to final I see that there is only Slovenia with their nice song that is in native language... So, what supports my own idea here is that I believe that in the final there should be at least 5 singers with their songs in native languages and considering already finalists, we have so far France, Serbia and Spain, so, this is another reason why I believe Bulgaria with their nice song should proceed to Grand Finale...

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) Bulgaria song is cool definetely. For outright winners, you feel confident about Estonia? The thing I dont understand is despite illuminati support, odds raised to 20 from 8! Song is superb! PS: I'm glad you didnt relegated this season :D

Estonia will win this one %100 because this song is supported by Illuminati. Remember Sertab Erener? She was a winner because there was a illuminati message in her song as well. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaBtZ1FK3H1UtIHsOwURZWgp9ZrvZVGws3okTcbKSD0Va5aJuJ You can see the pyramid + eye in the picture.
This post fascinated me and made me LOL! I actually think the song has a decent chance on its own with the 'illuminati' influence. I've actually taken a punt with them at 16.00 to win a few weeks back with SkyBet. Changed my opinions lately, my top 5 (any order): Estonia United Kingdom Germany France Ireland

Bulgaria song is cool definetely. For outright winners, you feel confident about Estonia? The thing I dont understand is despite illuminati support, odds raised to 20 from 8! Song is superb! PS: I'm glad you didnt relegated this season :D
Hi ! Its a bet on Estonia to win W/O France... And yes, I believe this song differs itself from others and the price offered is nice enough to take a chance for me :) Off Topic ; And yes, it was a bad season for Galatasaray, actually worst ever but it doesn't change the fact the we are still the team with most title wins and the only Turkish team that won an European Cup, 2 European Cups actually :) There is an election for the new president and management on Saturday so I hope all will be back as usual next season...

So, my final decision for 10 of 10 qualifiers songs tonight ; Bosnia & Herzegovina Denmark Estonia Romania Sweden Ireland Austria Ukraine Slovenia Bulgaria So, Im still behind my Bulgaria to qualify bet as the 10th ticket to final and if there is any surprise it should be Slovakia for me... For me, still Latvia and Moldova out along with Belgium, Cyprus, Netherlands, Israel, Belarus and Macedonia... In the first semi final there was only one native language singer that qualified and it was Serbia... When I see the possible and favorite candidates to take a ticket to final I see that there is only Slovenia with their nice song that is in native language... So, what supports my own idea here is that I believe that in the final there should be at least 5 singers with their songs in native languages and considering already finalists, we have so far France, Serbia and Spain, so, this is another reason why I believe Bulgaria with their nice song should proceed to Grand Finale...
9/10 this time ! One better than the 1st semi final but my main bet for Bulgaria to qualify failed and instead of Bulgaria , Moldova proceed... Well, I will be back for my bets on final... See you around

There's another thread on the go in Chat which explains this. http://forum.punterslounge.com/f25/eurovision-117212/ This is the right thread here though for your betting discussions. :ok
Well, I started this thread way before and anyone is free to join here but I will keep on sharing my ideas here as Im doing last 4 days...

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) Guys, Illuminati is a reality. Google it. Watch Lady Gaga's videos which are full of illuminati messages. Illuminati references in Estonia's song: 1. Rockefeller Street: Rockefller is one of the Illuminati Bloodlines. A very very rich family. 2. In song, Getter says 1-2-7-3, not 1-2-3! 1+2+7+3 = 13 There's 13 bloodlines in Illuminati! Also 13 is a special number for illuminati. 3. Finally, there's ILLUMINATI image on estonia's money! 0.jpgBank_of_estonia.gif Very cool song and she's very cute. Will vote for Estonia. I hope you send votes too! GL All!

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) So, we passed the semi finals pretty good and here comes the final... I listened all the songs again and I gave my final decision yesterday so prices might have changed but here are my bets for the final ; The overview of my still valid bets regarding the final that I wrote before the semi finals ; Bosnia & Herzegovina ; I really like the song. As you will hear from em several times later on, the songs that will make a difference will always get the respect and deserved points. This song is not only cool but also takes you inside... I believe in this song, so ; Bosnia & Herzegovina - Top 4 Finish @2.00 BETFRED 5/10 Iceland ; What a nice song ! Especially that big man in the middle has a great voice... They will receive necessary odds from the neighbors and if they perofm a show as they did in the presentation to video, they will surely have serious chances in the final, so ; Iceland To Qualify From Semi Final 1 @2.63 5/10 & Iceland - Top 10 Finish @21.0 3/10 BETFRED Hungary ; I liked the song...Kati Wolf has a strong voice and with her Celine Dion way of apperance should also be considered as an advange.. She looks like a diva... I believe that she has strong chances to finish in TOP 10, so, Hungary - Top 10 Finish @1.91 BETFRED5/10 France ; Despite being an opera song I believe that this time they managed something... I also believe that they are deserved favorites... I agree with the opinions that there ar several times that favs end up as not even in first 3 but this time they will do it I guess and even though it may not be value for some of you I believe that 2.63 is still smtg, so ; Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner - France @2.63 4/10 Among the 8-9 countries possible to take their places in top 10 there is not any Rock Performance/Group and I believe with the offered price Georgia with their nice song may take their place in TOP 10, so ; Georgia - Top 10 Finish @2.88 SKYBET 5/10 should be the choice here while with small stakes Switzerland - Top 10 Finish @10.00 Victor Chandler 1/10 is a must take for me as well as Russia - Not To Finish In Top Ten @3.25 Victor Chandler 3/10... I will take Georgia for something else as well... Georgia against Russia ; Russia @1.38 Georgia @2.8 I strongly believe that there is nothing special with Russia and Eldrine's nice song of Georgia deserves at least a small stake bet here... And also for the ; TOP 4 Finish Market, I see Germany @3.5 Unibet, Ireland @3.5 BWIN and Estonia @3.3 BWIN as possible candidates but I already took Bosnia & Herzegovina and I will take the bets below as well ; Hungary @3.5 BWIN 1/10 Georgia @13.00 Coral 1/10 Finland @5.00 BWIN 1/10 Winner without France ; Winner W/O France ; Estonia @8.00 SKYBET is another must take for me... Getter Jaani's nice song Rockefeller Street has not less chances then U.Kingdom or Azerbaijan for me... - Lithuania To Finish Top Ten @23.00 1/10 in Victor Chandler.. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- My additional bets regarding the final after the semi finals ; ; Despite I believe that France will make it this time, my 2nd most favorite is Estonia and I have some bets on them ; Estonia - Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner @17.00 BET365 1/10 Estonia To Beat United Kingdom @2.20 Stan James8/10 Estonia To Beat Germany @1.72 BET365 7/10 Estonia To Beat Azerbaijan @3.00 Victor Chandler 5/10 Winner - Estonia (+45 Points) @19.00 3/10 The other countries I liked and places some picks are below ; Denmark - Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner @15.00 BET365 1/10 Denmark To Beat Finland @1.73 Stan James 6/10 Romania To Finish Top 10 @3.50 Betfred 4/0 Romania 18th or better @1.72 BET365 6/10 And special praise to Ukraine from me... Mika Nweton'sa nice song was not my first choice at the begging neither its is now... But, comparing to some single lady single rivals such as Switzerland, Lithunia, Austria and even Hungary I beleive that seeinh her in Top 10 wont be the surpise of the night. Among 25 songs she will take a place as the 23rd and I believe this is an advantge... The offered price after these facts caught my eye and Im taking it for sure... Ukraine - Top 10 Finish @5.00 William Hill 7/10 Ukraine To Beat Russia @3.00 BET365 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- To make it more clear, despite being behind of all my bets, my 10 main picks both according to my taste and my predictions from this summary are ; Russia - Not To Finish In Top Ten @3.25 Victor Chandler 1/10 Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner - France @ 2.63 Betfred 1/10 Georgia To Beat Russia @2.80 Unibet 1/10 Estonia To Beat Azerbaijan @3.00 Victor Chandler 1/10 Estonia -Winner W/O France @8.00 Skybet Winner - Estonia (+45 Points) @19.00 BET365 Denmark Top Scandinavian @2.88 Coral 1/10 Romania 18th or better @1.72 BET365 1/10 Ukraine - Top 10 Finish @5.00 William Hill 1/110 Ukraine To Beat Russia @3.00 BET365 I wish you all a great Eurovision & Good Luck :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) My bets... Will Ireland finish in the TOP 10? (Pinnacle) Yes : 1,358 stake 5/5 my line ~ 1,250 Will Hungary finish in the TOP 10? (Pinnacle) Yes : 3,170 stake 2/5 my line ~ 2,500 Will Bosnia finish in the TOP 10? (Pinnacle) No : 2,740 stake 2/5 my line ~ 2,350 Will Finland finish in the TOP 10? (Pinnacle) Yes : 1,826 stake 2/5 my line ~ 1,750 Will France win ? (Pinnacle) No : 1,526 stake 5/5 my line ~ 1,350 Will Ireland win ? (UNIBET) Yes : 5,000 stake 1/5 my line ~ 4,000

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) I have some additional and final bets regarding Ireland and Germany ; If its not France I believe that its Estonia but in case the tele voting effects my favorite Estonia badly then I think the only country that can do it is Ireland, so ; Ireland - Winner W/O France @3.50 SKYBET 2/10 Ireland - Top 4 Finish @2.25 BET365 5/10 Ireland - Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Winner @5.00 Extrabet 3/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- I must take this... I dont believe that the difference will be that big to avoid covering the handicap... My one of the top 4 candidate is Germany... Winner -Germany (+45 Points) @29.00 BET365 2/10 Germany - Top 4 Finish @4.00 BETFRED 5/10 Germany To Beat U.Kingdom @2.20 3/10Victor Chandler So, finally, my Top 4 Finish without any order is ; Estonia France Germany Ireland Have a great Eurovison and see you after the voting :)

Why you love Estonia so much Yaman? Getter Jaani is popular?
I dont know her and Im Turkish... I just believe that her song ans show fits to the profile of a Eurovision Winner... Only 2-3 songs are actually different than the other for me... Besides, I dont know if that Illuminati thing is correct or not but there is a glitter, I mean shine in that song for sure :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest (Düsseldorf 2011) Thanks Yaman. Definetely, will send votes to this cute girl. She deserves to be a winner. GL Tonight! Last 52 minutes! :loon I have a friend here his name is ibne fener, he supports estonia too.

Thanks Yaman. Definetely, will send votes to this cute girl. She deserves to be a winner. GL Tonight! Last 52 minutes! :loon I have a friend here his name is ibne fener, he supports estonia too.
Good Luck my friend :)

Guys, Illuminati is a reality. Google it. Watch Lady Gaga's videos which are full of illuminati messages. Illuminati references in Estonia's song: 1. Rockefeller Street: Rockefller is one of the Illuminati Bloodlines. A very very rich family. 2. In song, Getter says 1-2-7-3, not 1-2-3! 1+2+7+3 = 13 There's 13 bloodlines in Illuminati! Also 13 is a special number for illuminati. 3. Finally, there's ILLUMINATI image on estonia's money! 0.jpgBank_of_estonia.gif Very cool song and she's very cute. Will vote for Estonia. I hope you send votes too! GL All!
When is illuminati running and whats its odds ?

Estonia will win this one %100 because this song is supported by Illuminati. Remember Sertab Erener? She was a winner because there was a illuminati message in her song as well. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaBtZ1FK3H1UtIHsOwURZWgp9ZrvZVGws3okTcbKSD0Va5aJuJ You can see the pyramid + eye in the picture.
the rothschilds must be losing there touch!