** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD 6th May

Re: BBOTD 6th May

5.10 Chester - Sir Boss - 12/1 Bet365 Hot race with plenty in with chances so just a small play from me but this one isnt a 12/1 chance in my book. In the form of his life currently and im pinning my hopes on that it isnt just the all weather that's causing this. Last time he was in similar form was back in 2009, won by 5 lengths eased down off 74 over this trip on good to firm ground, obviously acts over todays conditions then. Since then he seemed to go off the boil and never really hit those heights again till this latest run, Michael Mullineaux seems to be getting the very best out of this one currently. Barely off the bridle when winning last time out at Wolverhampton, albeit in a weak field with this being much tougher but a 5lb rise is extremely lenient and this one could still be handicapped. Liam Jones a positive booking and from draw 5 can hopefully gain a decent pitch tracking the leaders. This ones chances come down to whether he can translate his recent all weather form to turf but a few things to me suggest he can.
Unlucky mate, he gave you a good run. Hope you were on ew? Definately a race for the followers of pace. Foolishly overlooked the front running Lovers Causeway who has a decent speed rating (on the ratings I use)

Unlucky mate' date=' he gave you a good run. Hope you were on ew? Definately a race for the followers of pace. Foolishly overlooked the front running Lovers Causeway who has a decent speed rating (on the ratings I use)[/quote'] Was on each way, thought he was guna win a furlong or so out. Frustrated at myself for not saving on Lovers Causeway cos i thought he would get an easy time in front and was so well treated on all weather form, ground put me off. Cant complain though.

You and 4 other members had a selection in the 1:45 at Chester and still nobody found the winner, so from 14 that went to post 5 were coverd, and still nobody picked out a team that are RED HOT in form just now, Mr Paul Hanagan and Mr Fahey. Come tae feck ''flat boys'' Form book volume 1, Rule one, Page one, first line, - Follow the yard in form.
Better over jumps :lol

Re: BBOTD 6th May 6:25 Ascot Creme Anglais 8-1 Sporting bet 0.5pts e/w The favourite Rainbow Springs is very skinny at 6/5 and I'm not sure it's last run justifies such a short price. My selection is out of Motivator and should come on for the recent run over the same trip three weeks ago. Trainer is hitting winners and I'd rather have an e/w at 8-1 than a 6/5f to win. Of the competition both Parvana and Marie Rose don't have recent runs to their name which puts me off. A small bit of improvement from Creme Anglais and hopefully less of the pulling in her first race should see her at least place.

6:25 Ascot Creme Anglais 8-1 Sporting bet 0.5pts e/w The favourite Rainbow Springs is very skinny at 6/5 and I'm not sure it's last run justifies such a short price. My selection is out of Motivator and should come on for the recent run over the same trip three weeks ago. Trainer is hitting winners and I'd rather have an e/w at 8-1 than a 6/5f to win. Of the competition both Parvana and Marie Rose don't have recent runs to their name which puts me off. A small bit of improvement from Creme Anglais and hopefully less of the pulling in her first race should see her at least place.
The 8's have gone at SB, you'll have to give me 7's BOG at Bet365 instead Billy :ok edit: went off 9's anyway :-D

Am glad in reading you stayed loyal ! He was always winning today, he was brung over to be shown off.
Thanks Jimmy. I just had a feeling that the Guineas wasn't as bad as it was made out to be, it was just more disappointing as he'd gone off odds on, but the run wasn't that bad to be fair. The run lto was concerning but I wanted to take a chance that he needed the run, many AOB horses do on their seasonal re-appearance. I'm chuffed to see him back. Fair enough it was a weak group 3 but the manner suggests he could be coming to the boil nicely. He'd been written off far too quickly imo, looking forward to seeing what he does for the restof the season. O'Brien is back to his best after a couple of quiet years and the booking of Moore for the big ones looks ominous for the rest