MLB: May 4th picks

Cincinnati - Houston over 9.5 @ 2.40 pinnacle Wood starts for Cincinnati and he is 1-3, with a 6.82 ERA having allowed 7 runs on 8 hits in the 7-6 loss to Florida, He has struggled at home, losing his last two home games with a very high 17.55 ERA, while he is 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA in 2 starts against Houston. With the way that Houston have been hitting, expect them to score quite a few runs here. Rodriguez starts for the first time, and he will be on a pitch count, which means if the Reds do not hit him, they will get an early shot at Houston's bullpen who have given up runs this season. Like this game to see some runs with these two pitchers on the mound Minnesota @ 2.50 pinnacle Blackburn starts for Minnesota and he is 1-4, with a 5.14 ERA as he allowed 7 runs in the 15-3 loss to Tampa Bay. He is 6-5 with a 4.05 ERA in 13 career starts against the Chicago White Sox. Danks is 0-4, with a 3.92 ERA as he allowed 5 runs on 8 htis in the 10-4 loss to Baltimore. The Chicago White Sox have not won any of Danks' 6 starts this season, and it does not look good here considering that he is 6-7 with a 5.06 ERA in 19 starts against Minnesota. With the Twins having won their last 6 games in Chicago, and 13 of their last 15 games, there, though both pitchers are struggling, and the bats are not firing, like them to do enough to win this game. Chicago Cubs @ 2.09 pinnacle Zambrano is 3-1, with a 4.91 ERA as he allowed 2 runs on 4 hits in the 4-2 win at Arizona. Though he is 0-4 with a 7.42 ERA over his last 5 starts against the Dodgers, the Cubs have won all 3 of his road starts with 20 runs of support. They will face one of their old pitchers here, as Lilly is 2-2, with a 4.45 ERA but allowed 5 runs on 11 hits in the 10-8 loss to them two weeks ago. Like the Cubs to continue to support Zambrano, who comes with the added bonus that he can bat too May picks: 3-6 (-1.79) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52)

Re: MLB: May 4th picks Today i will go rather for Astros. Wood is in bad form, maybe ho will lose his place in rotation, if he gives again bad performance. Rodriguez on the other side will make his debut, so the pressure is on the Red´s pitcher. And the odds around 2.7 on Astros are too generous to let them down-even for little try. To other games - will look at Cubs, Giants, Cardinals, Yankees, Orioles, Athletics, Mariners. And also think that the odds on Marlins are not correct. MLB season picks: 31-28

Re: MLB: May 4th picks MLB Overall 2011 26-30 -3,13 unit (46,43%) LA Dodgers -122 to win 1 unit @ Pinnaclesports - Lilly is 2-2 W/L in 6 starts with a 4.45 ERA. Not performing at his best at the moment but he's coming of a solid performance against the Padres allowing just 1 run in 6 innings. - Zambrano is 3-1 in 6 starts with a 4.91 ERA. He holds a 3.19 BB/9. Stats looks fine but the wins has been collected against Brewers, Astros and Diamondbacks. His only loss of the season came at home against Dodgers on 24th april. He gave up 6 earned runs on 8 hits in just 5 innings. 5 more plays on my card today. I'll post them later.

Re: MLB: May 4th picks Sport MLB Event Chicago White Sox - Minnesota Twins Selection under 8 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 04/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.15 Reasoning I wanted to bet yesterday that the game would be under, but I didn't so now I'm not losing another opportunity here. Each of these 2 teams have scored only 20 runs in their last 7 games this season, that's an average of about 3 runs/game. The AVG is poor for both teams' batters. Relevant statistics: Under is 5-2 in Twins last 7 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game. Under is 12-5 in Twins last 17 road games. Under is 5-1 in Blackburns last 6 starts after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game. Under is 13-6 in Blackburns last 19 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. Under is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game. Under is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game. Under is 7-3 in White Sox last 10 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game. Under is 4-1-1 in Danks' last 6 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game. Additional pick: Minnesota to win 2.51 @ 5dimes ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Sport MLB Event Cincinnati - Houston Selection over 8 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 04/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.67 Reasoning With these starters I just can't see it under 8. Both have over 6.5 ERA and at least one of them must crack. Aneury Rodriguez hasn't started before for Houston and I can see him allowing at least 4. He didn't do that good as a relief pitcher so I can't see him getting a quality start tonight. I also think that Houston's batters will be hard to contain after scoring 10 in the previous. Both teams have around 60% of their games ended over the set and both are hitting pretty well recently with good AVG. Only one of the 4 games played this season between the 2 of them ended under the set. ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Sport MLB Event NYM - SF Selection over 7.5 Strength 10/10 Date 04/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.60 Reasoning Over is 6-1 in Lincecums last 7 starts following a Quality Start in his last appearance. Over is 15-5-1 in Lincecums last 21 starts following a team loss in their previous game. Over is 19-9-1 in Mets last 29 overall. Over is 16-5-2 in Mets last 23 after scoring 5 runs or more in their previous game. Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in New York. Over is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings. Mets' starter, Capuano has ERA 6.04 I believe this is a simple one considering the first game was 6-7, so 13 runs. 7.5 set is very simple to beat

Re: MLB: May 4th picks

Tip Detail
Sport MLB
Event Phillies - Washington
Selection under 9 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80
Reasoning Washington scored more than 5 runs only twice in the last 10 games, while Phillies did it three times. Marquis has an ERA 2.62 and Worley got a quality start in his first game this season as starter against NYM. He wasn't that bad last season either with ERA 1.38 from few games, it's true, but I think he can deal with Washington's batters. Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.

Re: MLB: May 4th picks Mets +130 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Lincecum is 2-3 W/L in 6 starts and 2.90 ERA. He impresses with 10.04 K/9. - Capuano is 2-2 W/L in 6 starts and 6.04 ERA. I reckon the stats favors the Giants but I keep focusing on Giants lack of battingsupport. I feel the line is a bit high and see some value in the homewin. Phillies -149 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Worley has just started once this season and pitched 6 scoreless innings. - Marquis is 3-0 W/L in 5 starts with 2.62 ERA. At the same time he holds a 4.80 BB/9 Marquis 3-0 W/L record doesn't reflect my view of Phillies batting. I'll go with the young talent in Worley. Red Sox -171 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Suckerbet! - Beckett is 2-1 W/L in 5 starts with 2.65 ERA. He holds a 8.47 K/9 and an awesome .169 BAA. Boston bats is finaly powering up. - Santana is 1-3 W/L in 6 starts with 4.89 ERA. He holds a .273 BAA. Mariners -106 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Pineda is impressive 4-1 W/L in 5 starts with a 2.01 ERA. He holds a 8.62 K/9 and struck out 9 in his latest start. - Wilson is 3-1 W/L in 6 starts with a 3.65 ERA. Close game with a small advantage towards the Mariners. Rays -120 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Niemann is 1-3 W/L with a 5.60 ERA. He finally look sharp in his last start against Twins allowing just 1 run and 2 hits in 7 innnings. - Morrow is 0-1 W/L in 2 starts. He struck out 10 last time the pitched against the Rays but he also allowed 3 runs on 3 hits in just 5 innings.

Re: MLB: May 4th picks Cincinnati - Houston over 9.5 @ 2.40 :eyes Minnesota @ 2.50 :D Chicago Cubs @ 2.09 :D May picks: 5-7 (-0.20) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52) Pittsburgh @ 2.22 pinnacle Correia is 4-2, with a 2.90 ERA and is coming ogg allowing jsut 3 htisi n the 3-0 win over Colorado last week. He has done well when pitching on the road, winning all 4 starts with a low 1.26 ERA to go with it. Correia is pitching against his old club, so like him to be very focused here against his old team. Richard is 1-2, with a 3.82 ERA as he allowed 2 runs on 8 htis in the 3-2 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He has allowed just 1 run in 2 starts against Pittsburgh, but the difference here is that the Pirates can hit, while the Padres are struggling to make contact with the ball, as they have lost 9 of their last 12 home games. Washington @ 2.41 pinnacle Marquis is 3-0, with a 2.62 ERA as he allowed just 5 hits in the 3-0 win over San Francisco on Friday, and looks to continue his good form against the Phillies. He has struggled against them in the past, but hard to ignore the present form he is in. He is up against Worley who is in first start, he allowed 2 hits and 4 walks in the 10-3 win over the New York Mets but the Nationals will be focoused to hit here and like their chances of winning this game, as they are up against Halladay tomorrow, who is very tough to hit Baltimore -1.5 @ 2.41 pinnacle Arrieta is 3-1, with a high 5.01 ERA as he is coming off allowing 3 runs on 5 hits in the 10-4 win over the Chicago White Sox. He has faced Kansas once before as he allowed 3 runs in the 7-5 loss to them last year but not many of their batters have seen him. On the other hand, Davies is 2-1 with a 6.28 ERA in 5 starts against Baltimore, so a few of their baters have seen him. He is 1-3, with an even higher 7.98 ERA as he allowed 8 runs on 9 hits in the 8-2 loss to Cleveland last week. Arrieta has the edge in pitching while the batting line ups are pretty much the same, so like the Orioles bats to do enough to beat Kansas and tie up this series. Cleveland @ 2.36 pinnacle Tomlin is 4-0 with a 2.45 ERA as he has allowed 2 runs or less in 4 of his 5 starts, and allowed 2 runs in the 7-2 win over Kansas last Wednesday. Oakland has not seen him and with their struggles with the bat, hard to see them scoring much off him. Cahill starts for Oakland and he is 4-0, with an even better 1.88 ERA, as he allowed 7 hits and 4 walks in the 3-1 win over Texas. However if he allows the same kind of hits and walks the Indians will score, as they have been pretty hot with the bats this year. Cahill is 1-1 with a 4.22 ERA against them, and though he allowed 1 run in the 6-1 win over them in his last start against them last year, this batting line up is making contact with the ball.