Austria > ÖFB Stiegl Cup >

Re: Austria > ÖFB Stiegl Cup > Kapfenberger-Austria Lustenau=Austria Lustenau + 1 HA (1.62) bet365 Kapfenberger (Austria I) position 8° points 34 Austria Lustenau (Austria II) position 3° points 50 Preview: Kapfenberger: Suspended: David Sencar (midfielder 20 / 3), Tomasz Welnicki (defender 11 / 0), Ralph Spirk (midfielder 13 / 3); injured: Srdjan Pavlov (striker 3 / 0), Andreas Rauscher (defender 3 / 0), Rene Pitter (midfielder 6 / 0), Manuel Schmid (midfielder 16 / 0), Umut Kocin (midfielder 22 / 1), Christoph Kröpfl (Midfielder 19 / 1). The two teams have nothing to ask of their respective leagues. Only the semi-final Cup probably the biggest game of the year for access to the big Samsung Cup final. Given the many absences in the home team I think the visiting team can benefit. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Austria > ÖFB Stiegl Cup > Nice info on the team news Totti. For Austria Lustenau , I believe this is the first time they have reached the cup semi final in 41 years. Also the club that wins the semi final receives €40,000 and lift the cup you get €120,000. So there is a decent financial incentive for them also. The best news for Kafenberger appears to be that 14 goal Deni Alar will start for them. On a negative side for them I read an interesting report here http://kurier.at/sport/fussball/2098534.php . I don't want over sensationalize that article but I also read in some other papers where Gregoritsch confirmed this. I like the prospect of over 2.5 goals here at around 1.70-1.75. Will also be backing Lustenau to win at 4.45-4.8 on betfair, as I like the way Stöhr is building up his team for this match. He will give them total freedom to express themselves.

Re: Austria > ÖFB Stiegl Cup >

Kapfenberger-Austria Lustenau=Austria Lustenau + 1 HA (1.62) bet365 Kapfenberger (Austria I) position 8° points 34 Austria Lustenau (Austria II) position 3° points 50 Preview: Kapfenberger: Suspended: David Sencar (midfielder 20 / 3), Tomasz Welnicki (defender 11 / 0), Ralph Spirk (midfielder 13 / 3); injured: Srdjan Pavlov (striker 3 / 0), Andreas Rauscher (defender 3 / 0), Rene Pitter (midfielder 6 / 0), Manuel Schmid (midfielder 16 / 0), Umut Kocin (midfielder 22 / 1), Christoph Kröpfl (Midfielder 19 / 1). The two teams have nothing to ask of their respective leagues. Only the semi-final Cup probably the biggest game of the year for access to the big Samsung Cup final. Given the many absences in the home team I think the visiting team can benefit. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHH :nana

Re: Austria > ÖFB Stiegl Cup > Ried v Rapid Wien 17:15 Got to my laptop too late to write up a preview for this.Really like the overs here and both teams will be wanting to win this, as they will fancy their chances against Austria Lustenau in the final. They will see this as a fast track to European football next season. Rapid Vienna have nothing left to play for, so I expect them to really have a go here. Look out also for Albanian striker Atdhe Nuhiu, supposed to be a prospect. Have backed over 2.5 goals at 2.07 on betdaq.