** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Royal Wedding

Re: Royal Wedding

What a fix! :-) Almost as bad as that guy 'winning' the tote jackpot a few months ago!
Won at Fontwell in Feb off only 3lbs lower, it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility... :) What was the story about the jackpot winner? Was the that 1.5m won by the plumber?

Funny how the breeding is by - Kings best lol I think most of the money for it is called - sheep money, the people that follow.
Yes, the Royal from King's Best, the Wedding from the dam (Liaison out of Blushing Groom) King´s Best (USA) (8.7f) — Liaison (USA) (Blushing Groom (FR ) I hope for the sake of the Fontwell punters that Derek Thompson wasn't at the track doing his "host" roadshow, if he was their ears would have been bleeding uncontrollably. If I wasn't with my wife and kids at Musselburgh on Sunday I think I might have taken his microphone and ...... Thank feck I'm not allowed to drink any more :)

Hope you didn't go in to heavy :loon:loon
Hope no one followed my genius idea, couldn't of gone anymore wrong. :rollin Nah, was just kidding but I'm surprised the horse returned at that price, must of not been as many bets as people were predicting? :unsure

Won at Fontwell in Feb off only 3lbs lower, it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility... :) What was the story about the jackpot winner? Was the that 1.5m won by the plumber?
Yeah, there was an interview after he had won the jackpot, on course, by one of the racing channels. The guy sounded wasted and didnt have a clue what was going on. The asked him how he picked the winners and he said he had done a hefty perm, got to the counter then realised it would cost too much, so went back and changed his slip. He ended up winning the jackpot with some near on impossible picks, off just a few lines. It was a great day of publicitiy for the Tote as having an 'everyday' punter like that win it they ensured there would have been plenty more people chipping in with jackpot bets in subsequent days.