** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Friday 29th April

Re: BBOTD Friday 29th April

4:35 Perth | Petite Margot | 0.5pts E/W (11/1, Victor Chandler) This should be a very competitive handicap, but I'm backing Nigel Twiston Davies' twelve year old here to win this contest for him for the first time since 2003, and improve on last year's second place. I think the ground will suit and I feel he'll improve for his run at the end of March in a four and a quarter mile-r, where he finished right down the field, but looked like he may have more in him yet and the drop in trip here should be a positive.
nice one :ok

Re: BBOTD Friday 29th April

Haha' date=' I wish it was the start of May yesterday when I made my first pick :rollin Hopefully I've started off a winning run now though :D[/quote'] Haha yeh you may have peaked a few days too early! I am sure the winners will continue to come though :cheers

Re: BBOTD Friday 29th April 9.25 Dundalk - 1pt win Hassanali @ 7/2 (BlueSQ) King of Aran is a consistently good horse at Dundalk, though looks weighted to be beaten by Hassanali here on their running here in March. Followed this up with a good run having been denied a clear run by running a 1l third behind Casbah Rock. Not got a very good strike rate, but 1 of his wins has come at Dundalk, and hopefully can add another tonight. The trip looks against Ballochroy, and Leaves You Baby has an absence to overcome.