** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Red Hot Poker/Entraction Network Added Freerolls + EMOP Packages - Warbirds wins one

voiceofjoe

€80,000 EASTER BONUS This Easter we'll be giving away up to €80,000 in our added value tournaments and bonus hand promotions: €40,000 'DOUBLE YOUR PRIZE MONEY' FREEROLLS From the 19th-24th April we will be hosting 4 x €5,000 freerolls where your prize money will be DOUBLED if you have made a deposit the same day. The Top 50 finishers will receive a prize, so don't miss this fantastic opportunity to double your win!!

289f69fd-9d8b-4caf-a526-62e944a5d524.png

€30,000 IN EMOP (BULGARIA) PACKAGES ADDED A total of FIFTEEN European Masters of Poker packages will be ADDED to the following tournaments. The Top 5 finishers in each tournament will each be awarded a €2,000 EMOP package to Bulgaria ON TOP of their normal cash pay out.

c9b248b2-9a09-43e7-9ed0-8ff88a70ff3a.png

€10,000 EASTER EGG HAND PROMOTION Starting with hand number 2,178,800,000, we'll be awarding the winner of every 100,000th hand dealt a €100 CASH BONUS (whether in a tournament or on a cash game) up until hand number 2,188,800,000 - that's a cool €10,000 ready to be won. Also, remember to keep an eye out for next month's BUMPER payout for a landmark hand being dealt. In the event of a split pot, the cash bonus will also be split.

Devilfish Freerolls

Dear Regina,

After a crazy weekend in the online poker world, we've got a huge batch of extra promotions to welcome our new players and to thank our existing players for making Devilfish your poker home. You're safe with us - we don't accept US players and 'Black Friday' means this is a golden week for you on Devilfish. We have Freerolls, Free EMOP Bulgaria Packages and even a Reload Bonus. Starting tonight, we have the first of our €5,000 Double Your Money Freerolls. We have 4 in total this week and you can get Double Prize Money if you make a deposit on the same day as the tournament. We've also added 15 x €2,000 EMOP Bulgaria packages to our 3 most popular tournaments starting with tonight's €15,000 Guaranteed where the top 5 players will also win a ticket to EMOP. And there's more...

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY FREEROLLS - UP TO €40,000 Starting tonight, we have €5,000 freerolls where your prize money is doubled if you have made a deposit the same day before the tournament starts. The first 50 players in the tournaments will receive prizes. Registration opens 15 mins before the tournament starts and all prizes will be paid out manually to players no later than 48 hours after the tournament is finished. - Double Your Money Freeroll 1 - 19th of April 20:30 CET *TONIGHT* - Double Your Money Freeroll 2 - 20th of April 20:30 CET - Double Your Money Freeroll 3 - 22th of April 20:30 CET - Double Your Money Freeroll 4 - 24th of April 20:30 CET

ADDED EMOP BULGARIA PACKAGES (€30,000) A total of 15 EMOP Bulgaria Packages will be added to our most popular tournaments this week: The top five players in the €15,000 Guarantee *Tonight* at 19:25 CET will receive an EMOP Bulgaria package on top of their normal winnings. The top five players in the €20,000 Guarantee on the 21st of April 21:00 CET will receive an EMOP Bulgaria package on top of their normal winnings. The top five players in the €8,000 Wild West on the 23rd of April 22:30 CET will receive an EMOP Bulgaria package on top of their normal winnings.

200% UP TO €1,000 ON YOUR NEXT DEPOSIT Use the bonus code BLACKFRIDAY when making a deposit to get a 200% up to €1,000 Reload Bonus paid out on 30th April at a rate of €1 for every 10 VIP points earned. This is on top of any cash back deal you may have. The promotion is valid until 2011-04-29 Just visit the Devilfish Cashier, enter the code when making your next deposit, and start playing.

Best of luck at the tables,

Re: Red Hot POker Network Added Freerolls + EMOP Packages Of course as soon as I post this I make a bad play and I'm out! Very happy nevertheless, as I was just (again) on a break following a spell of horrible results, and as I wont be able to play again for a few weeks (so this was a one-off) :cheers:cheers:cheers 38kDS.jpg Fred

Re: Red Hot POker Network Added Freerolls + EMOP Packages - Warbirds wins one Well done, Fred! Shame I couldn't join you, but I will keep trying. There's 5 packages added to the €20k tonight as well, so I hope to play that. Otherwise I'm going to try and satellite in - I need a holiday!

Re: Red Hot POker Network Added Freerolls + EMOP Packages - Warbirds wins one Seems the support of the smaller networks is improving :D Got my buyin back because of the network instability I suffered. Now I'm sure I'll play the next one too, to try and win the trip to Bulgaria :ok Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. Please note that our network have now credited your account with €125 as as a compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, NoiQ Team