Tickets not arrived - Please Help!!!!????!!!!!

Hi all, I purchased two tickets on my credit card back in January for the upcoming Bet365 Gold Cup day on Sat 23rd April. The tickets have not arrived and the response I had from The Jockey Club is that I choose Standard Mail, so they were sent at my own risk. Therefore they cannot replace and if I want to buy more tickets there are plenty left!!! The tickets were for the Premier Enclosure and cost £75.00. They said that they sent them out on the 1st Feb, even though the booking confirmation clearly states that they wouldn't be sent out until March for any meeting in April onwards. Surely they can just cancel the originals, everything is barcoded these days. Are your tickets swiped through a machine when you go to Sandown? Do I have a leg to stand on and does anyone have any advice? Many thanks

Re: Tickets not arrived - Please Help!!!!????!!!!! You should be insured if you bought them on your credit card, obvioulsy they will show up on your statement, ring Royal Mail and state a lost item, they usually say wait for 15 days before they can say its officially lost. If you have proof of when it was sent out you could get your money back via the credit card company. Doesnt help you with the tickets though?? Good luck