** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Austria - League II - 12th April

St. P̦lten РFC Lustenau ... Lustenau AH +0,5 (10Bet, 1,66) Lustenau is away stronger as in home games. They are still unbeaten in away games this year. St. P̦lten is not in the best shape. They lost 4 of their last 5 games. Last Friday they lost Lustenau away by 1:3. For me it's clear that St. P̦lten should not win this match.

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April Hartberg – WAC St. Andrä Hartberg AH +0,5 Bet365, 1,35 I know, odds not really good. But still I want to bet on this one. Hartberg is one of the strongest teams in this league at the moment. It's very hard to beat them. Leader Admira was the only team who was able to do that this year. But WAC St. Andrä is also not so bad. Last Friday they drew at home against Hartberg (0:0) and missed a penalty. But they have problems to win games. Only one victory in the last 5 games. 3:1 at home against a weak St. Pölten. Hartberg is much stronger than St. Pölten at the moment. I am not very excited about the low odds, because WAC St. Andrä can be kind of dangerous. But still I want to try, and I believe Hartberg can make it. :lol

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April @ NativeAustian: Interesting suggestions, I kind of like the bet on Hartberg, as it needs the points to stay clear from the relegation spots, unlike WAC St. Andrä which plays for nothing. On the other hand, I am hesitant to touch the FC Lustenau match, as no team really needs something out of it. How about the other two matches, especially that of Admira Wacker? Do you think that Admira can "bounce back" from its two defeats and score an emphatic win against Grödig? I am thinking about the handicap, as the odds for the HW are really low. And First Vienna, with its two consecutive victories, has come within shooting distance to the 8th position - but the odds seem to be "sharp", I wouldn't bet on this match. Ciao, M.

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April

Hartberg – WAC St. Andrä Hartberg AH +0' date=5 Bet365, 1,35 I know, odds not really good. But still I want to bet on this one. Hartberg is one of the strongest teams in this league at the moment. It's very hard to beat them. Leader Admira was the only team who was able to do that this year. But WAC St. Andrä is also not so bad. Last Friday they drew at home against Hartberg (0:0) and missed a penalty. But they have problems to win games. Only one victory in the last 5 games. 3:1 at home against a weak St. Pölten. Hartberg is much stronger than St. Pölten at the moment. I am not very excited about the low odds, because WAC St. Andrä can be kind of dangerous. But still I want to try, and I believe Hartberg can make it. :lol
I´m also tempting by this one, i will probably go for Hartberg DNB...St. Andra should be without Messner, Kehre and Falk, who are all regular players and the team has nothing to play for..

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April St.Pölten-Lustenau = 1 (2.10) bet365 St.Pölten position 5° points 35 Lustenau position 6° points 34 Preview: St.Pölten: absent: Keusch (midfielder 11p/0gol) Gruberbauer (attacker 20p/4gol). Lustenau: absent: Eisele (defender 21p/1gol) Minoretti (midfielder 0p/0gol). The St.Pölten has a score in the home of w6-d5-l2 goals scored 17 goals against 12 while Lustenau has a score out of the house w6-d3-l4 goals scored 24 goals against 17. The home team is slightly better, the field is a factor in favor of 1 sign. Declining share in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April Sorry, could not answer earlier to your questions. If somebody is interested. Admira vs Grödig ... 1:1 ... Admira was the better team over 90 minutes. Grödig had one lucky punch. Austria Lustenau vs Vienna ... 3:2 ... Referee was a scandal. Vienna could lead 4:0 in half time. A penalty gift before the break brought Lustenau back in the second half. 88th minute ... another unlucky penalty against Vienna (but this time it was more clear). Bad luck for Vienna. They made a good match. Vienna is very strong now. I would keep that in mind for my next bets.

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April

St.Pölten-Lustenau = 1 (2.10) bet365 St.Pölten position 5° points 35 Lustenau position 6° points 34 Preview: St.Pölten: absent: Keusch (midfielder 11p/0gol) Gruberbauer (attacker 20p/4gol). Lustenau: absent: Eisele (defender 21p/1gol) Minoretti (midfielder 0p/0gol). The St.Pölten has a score in the home of w6-d5-l2 goals scored 17 goals against 12 while Lustenau has a score out of the house w6-d3-l4 goals scored 24 goals against 17. The home team is slightly better, the field is a factor in favor of 1 sign. Declining share in many books. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHHH :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April Match 25/04/2011 Admira-Altach = 1 (1.83) / over (1.70) bet365 Admira position 1° points 61 Altach position 2° points 59 Preview: Admira: absent: Morgenthaler (defender 4 / 0). Altach: absent: Guem (defender 15 / 1), Schick (defender 22 / 0), Hopfer (midfielder 25 / 0), Soyudogru (forward 1 / 0), ADEME (attacker 26/12); Pending: Suppan (defender 26 / 1), Netzer (midfielder 17 / 4), Koch (midfielder 28 / 3), Scherrer (midfielder 26 / 7), Unverdorben (attacker 25/12). The Admira had a score in-house w10-d2-l2 goals scored 36 goals against 14 while Altach has a score out of the house w7-d2-l5 goals scored 23 goals against 16. Both teams have the best Attacks in the league. This is a match for first place and direct promotion from this league. The results obtained so far from the home side are better. The first sign is more than justified. Then he saw the many absences in the visiting team, especially in the defense department think it'll be a game full of goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Austria - League II - 12th April Match 29/04/2011 St Andrä- First Vienna = 1 (2.05) / over (1.65) bet365 St Andrä position 4° points 44 First Vienna position 9° points 28 Preview: St Andrä: absent: Berchtold (defender 15 / 0) First Vienna: absent: Kuru (goalkeeper 13 / 0), Luks (goalkeeper 16 / 0), Dospel (defender 8 / 0), Dvoracek (defender 4 / 0), Mattes (midfielder 5 / 1) St Andrä has a score in-house w9-d2-l4 goals scored 31 goals against 16 while First Vienna has a score out of the house w3-d1-l11 goals scored 21 goals against 36. The host team will play this game with the third goalkeeper Marc Traby. First Vienna is a disaster when they play away from the walls fellow collectors 11 defeats in 14 matches. In view of developments outside as many absences in the department and a defensive game over. :hope:hope:hope