Tennis - 11-17 April

Atko

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 11-17 April Two bets so far for me in Monte Carlo. Tommy Robredo had a very good Latin swing, winning Costa do Sauipe and performing decently in the other events. Made R3 here last year so has some points to defend, and takes on Ivan Dodig. The Croat has also had a good year, winning his first title, but he's best suited to quick, indoor hard courts. TOMMY ROBREDO -4 GAMES AH is attractively priced at 2.18, which I think is too big. Robredo has more experience on these courts and is a better mover. He picked up an injury in Indian Wells but I expect him to be fit here, otherwise he wouldn't play. Should be able to take care of Dodig on his best surface. I'm also going to oppose Nikolay Davydenko in his match with Robin Haase. Just don't think Davydenko is anywhere near the player he once was, his groundies ssem to lack bite and power. Haase's been pretty inconspicuous this year but prefers the clay and comes here fit. He has a decent serve and that could be the difference, as he'll pick on Davydenko's. ROBIN HAASE +4 GAMES AH seems far too generous considering that Davydenko has had a number of problems this year. If he wins, I can't see it being an easy affair. Reccommendations Tommy Robredo -4 games AH @ 2.18 with Pinnacle Robin Haase +4 games AH @ 1.87 with Pinnacle :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.