UEFA Europa League > Thursday 14 April

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 14 April Im glad I took the late plunge on Porto, as soon as the starting line up was announced I could see that this Porto side and jose Mouriniho protege manager were not going to turn up and take a draw or slender loss. Momentum is the key word in regards to a team well up from the first leg because managers and players want to keep that feeling going. It is also relevant that Porto wrapped up their league a few weeks back yet still play their strongest line up and are still winning. they have not won yet at 2-0 but spartak have no choice now but to attack and try to regain some pride. With porto having already made one change it seems that their main players will go the full 90 and they might embarrass Spartak on the break. I raise these points as many of the 8.05 GMT kick offs are more or less over so perhaps the late news on team line-ups and other commitments become even more relevant. My two cents are that Twente may beat a depleted Villarreal side by a gaol or 2 but not get near turning the tie on its head. Braga to narrowly beat Kiev, Braga are also depleted defensively but after knocking out Liverpool i saw their attacking prowess. Im still looking into line-ups etc so will post again soon, keep up the good work team.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 14 April

Psv - Benfica Rutten has announced to start with two strikers (Lens and Berg) and two attacking wingers (Dzsudzak and Labyad) and will go out there to make some goals. This is certainly an overs match. However, I would advise everyone to wait untill lineups are published to make sure that Rutten won't change his mind and play his regular defensive style. Rutten is used to playing a very defensive and catious approach when it comes to the big games in the competition and the European competition. In the big games in the competition they don't score goals and concede also few: Psv-Ajax 0-0 Ajax - Psv 0-0 Twente - Psv 2-0 Psv - Twente 0-1 For Benfica there is no need to go out and attack so the mindset of PSV will determine this game. If Psv goes out, Benfica will try to counter but if PSV will keep their ranks shut, Benfica would be happy with a boring 0-0 I guess. Advice: Wait untill lineups and play overs2,5 or both teams to score
Rutten won't play with two strikers and two attacking wingers. Berg is on the bench. They have Tamata at left back who is a quite weak youngster. Wuytens plays instead of Engelaar. Wuytens never shows his quality when he gets the possibility. Benfica seem to play in a strong line up as far as I know Benfica so this game looks to go Benfica's way. Benfica (DNB) @1,80 (Stan James) Medium to high stakes:hope Benfica corners (hcp +3 Benfica) @1,50 (William Hill) Small stakes

FC Porto @2.1 (b365) Score Draw @4.33 aggregated odds: Porto @1.72 Losing 1/4 stake on 1-1, 2-2 etc. Yeah, I have missed the better odds for Porto and I'm p1ssed, but I'll still make a small bet on them as I really see them taking at least a draw tonight. They always play to win, and Europa League is their main objective - they don't have to rest players for domestic league. Hosts haven't had very good results since their victory vs out-of-form Ajax, while Porto is winning game after game (only three defeats this season, including two in domestic cups, only four draws, and all the rest are victories!) Porto is definitely going to score in my opinion (they failed to do so only two times this season, vs Sevilla 1-0 in EL and Benfica in cup), and I don't see Spartak chasing too much once it happens. Relatively small stakes.
2-5 :beer

Twente-Villarreal Under 1 HT AH @2.1 Draw 1-1 HT @7 aggregated odds: Under 1 @1.8 Push on 1-1 Twente got thrashed 5-1 in 1st leg, and Villarreal to qualify is @1.005 - game over for Tukkers. They are still leading Eredivisie, but Ajax and PSV are both within 3 points of catching up, with four games left to play - and Twente have a worse goal difference. Villarreal is in 4th place, at 6 points from 3rd. Valencia slaughtered them 5-0 last week, and they still have Sevilla and Real Madrid to play. I think both teams will be more focused on their domestic league, and even though Twente will try to win, they are not going to throw everything in the battle, while Villarreal should be more keen on scoring one and closing down. Twente can definitely score goals, but they are not an all-out attacking side, and they generally get the job done by a one or two-goal margin. They also tend to score more in 2nd HT. I see a 0-0 HT more than 56% more likely than 2-0+ or 0-2+, hence the bet. Small stakes.
1-0 HT -- push

PSV v Benfica ' date= definitely agree with people going for the overs on this one , both teams to score is also an option . PSV conceded 2 goals at home at the weekend playing almost a full strength team in their bid to stay in touch with Twente at the top of the Eredivise , while Benfica rested 8 or 9 of the team that tumped PSV last week in liga sagras because the Europa league is their priority now Porto have won their league. It's down to PSV to go out and attack and chase this tie but Benfica will be fresh and with their speed and flare going forward should make a goal filled match. My only concern would be if Benfica score first it could knock the wind out of the home team. So let's hope PSV take the lead and the goals come pouring in:hope
:dude

Braga - Dinamo Kyiv Dinamo will have to attack to try and get atleast a goal in braga which will be a hard place to do it but like others have said Dinamo has scored goals in away games in europa when they need to but i think braga are very good defencively even if players are missing and can quickly counter with lima and alan....as this game will be very open i can see alot of flying challenges to try and get the ball back or defend. Im going to try with yellow cards as Dinamo seem to get alot of card when on the road aswell...and we know what portigease teams are like lol *wink* *wink* haha Over 4.5 yellow cards - 1.83 bwin - DONE:nana goodluck!:clap
6 Yellows and 2 reds..perfect!:cheers

Rutten won't play with two strikers and two attacking wingers. Berg is on the bench. They have Tamata at left back who is a quite weak youngster. Wuytens plays instead of Engelaar. Wuytens never shows his quality when he gets the possibility. Benfica seem to play in a strong line up as far as I know Benfica so this game looks to go Benfica's way. Benfica (DNB) @1,80 (Stan James) Medium to high stakes:hope Push Benfica corners (hcp +3 Benfica) @1,50 (William Hill) Small stakes:beer
Profit:clap

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 14 April Spartak Moscow - Porto under 2.5 @ 2.05 :( Braga - Dynamo Kiev over 2.5 @ 2.30 :( PSV - Benfica under 2.5 @ 2.19 :( Twente Enschede - Villareal under 2.5 @ 2.16 :( :$ Played out the opposite to what i expected. Sorry for anyone who tailed these picks

Alrite don't get rude' date=' ive been betting for years but i never use to indulge in asain handicaps but i still use to make money so it wernt a problem[/quote'] k mate 0nly yankin your chain