Jumps Racing - Friday 8th April 2011 - Including Aintree

Re: Jumps Racing - Friday 8th April 2011 - Including Aintree Thought that was just BBOTD thread. Class act in the field. Ground wouldn't worry too much for me. Alberta's Run is too short. I know MM didn't stay his last attempt in this race but that was as a 5 year old. 11/2 now,I'd be disappointed to see him out of the first three.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jumps Racing - Friday 8th April 2011 - Including Aintree

Who are ye going for in the next lads? Master Minded for me.Can't ignore 6/1
The highest rated horse in the race - be aware tho that this rating is based on his runs over 2m-2m1, very poor performance last time out at the festival including another jumping mistake, prefer the ground abit softer. I'd rather side with genuine 2 and half miler. Beaten in this race last time he tried this distance 3 years ago. Needs to prove his stamina at the trip before Id consider backing him

The highest rated horse in the race - be aware tho that this rating is based on his runs over 2m-2m1' date=' very poor performance last time out at the festival including another jumping mistake, prefer the ground abit softer. I'd rather side with genuine 2 and half miler. Beaten in this race last time he tried this distance 3 years ago. Needs to prove his stamina at the trip before Id consider backing him[/quote'] I can forgive that having only been a 5 year old. Stayed well in the Amlin at the start of the year,would have been interesting to see what would Alberta's Run have done if he stayed on his feet.

Re: Jumps Racing - Friday 8th April 2011 - Including Aintree Going for Master Minded at the prices. Probably not thinking with my head, with the ground not ideal, and seemingly not at his best. Just hope this track and trip can get him jumping perfectly. Mad Max is worth an e/w bet imo. Forget his Cheltenham runs and 111111313 is his career record. Smashed Somersby over c&d last year. Ground and trip in his favour.

Going for Master Minded at the prices. Probably not thinking with my head, with the ground not ideal, and seemingly not at his best. Just hope this track and trip can get him jumping perfectly. Mad Max is worth an e/w bet imo. Forget his Cheltenham runs and 111111313 is his career record. Smashed Somersby over c&d last year. Ground and trip in his favour.
Quite abit to find tho on Official Ratings Edit: Also beat 20 lengths at Ascot a few starts ago by Master Minded/ Somersby - although that was over the champion chase distance.

The highest rated horse in the race - be aware tho that this rating is based on his runs over 2m-2m1' date=' very poor performance last time out at the festival including another jumping mistake, prefer the ground abit softer. I'd rather side with genuine 2 and half miler. Beaten in this race last time he tried this distance 3 years ago. Needs to prove his stamina at the trip before Id consider backing him[/quote'] Maybe I'll back him for Next year's Ryanair now he's proven his stamina ;) Edit: In my opinion Tartak would have finished alot closer (Im not saying he would of won - or even got anywhere near Master Minded) if he didnt walk through a few fences

With horses? Don't think so. But he's still young and his only blip this year was Queen Mum. His speed has gone' date=' but engine still there over longer trips.[/quote'] Haha probably true. Interesting that they reckon he'll go for the King George now.

Haha probably true. Interesting that they reckon he'll go for the King George now.
He probably could've won the QM on that form to be fair. Just impossible to work out his run at Cheltenham.

He probably could've won the QM on that form to be fair. Just impossible to work out his run at Cheltenham.
True,up until then he had still looked an excellent horse this season,maybe even if he wasn't as good as his 08 Champion Chase win.I think it's a pity they couldn't keep Voy Por fit. His run in the Melling 3 years ago was breathtaking.

Re: Jumps Racing - Friday 8th April 2011 - Including Aintree consigliere looks too high in weights so scrub off 6 of last 7 winners carried 10 st 6 or less .....so as all 5 horses remaining horses carry this then at present prices im going to back all 5 : fine parhment 17/1 stormin exit 20/1 postmaster 159/1 always waining 16/1 isnt that lucky 22/1 5x 1 pt wins for minimum 12pts profit always waining ....16/1 ...nice !!!

Re: Jumps Racing - Friday 8th April 2011 - Including Aintree If Nicholls says something regarding Mon Parrain let me know, please. I still think he could win the Sandown Gold Cup in 2 weeks time. Track and trip will suit him more. Hopefully will take his chance.