NBA - 3rd April Picks

Denver Nuggets at LA Lakers - Nuggets (+7.5) @ 1.87 (188bet) The Lakers are playing extremely well at the moment and I did contemplate taking them, especially as I was annoyed I didn't go for them on the road against Utah which was an easy win for them. However, the Nuggets are in great form too and are a great covering team. They always seems to play well against the big teams, which is something the Lakers haven't been great at this season, with home losses to Boston and San Antonio. Denver match up well to the Lakers too and have enough depth to make this a game. With plenty still to play for and the Nuggets brilliant against the spread, I fancy them to stay within 7 points of the Lakers.

Re: NBA - 3rd April Picks Cavs +12 AH @ Knicks. 1.90 @ local You would not believe if you stats regarding these two teams this season. Cavs have beaten Knicks all three times they have met. Unblievable. And amazing thing here is that Melo participated in two of those defeats with the later coming last month at MSG where they will play today again. Knicks surely will be up for a revenge and they would not like to be swept by Cavs, so can imagine their mood. However, they have been utterly inconsistent and victories have not been a regular thing for them. All in all 12 points handicap looks kinda too biggish in this one, so backing Cavs to cover it.

Re: NBA - 3rd April Picks

Cavs +12 AH @ Knicks. 1.90 @ local You would not believe if you stats regarding these two teams this season. Cavs have beaten Knicks all three times they have met. Unblievable. And amazing thing here is that Melo participated in two of those defeats with the later coming last month at MSG where they will play today again. Knicks surely will be up for a revenge and they would not like to be swept by Cavs, so can imagine their mood. However, they have been utterly inconsistent and victories have not been a regular thing for them. All in all 12 points handicap looks kinda too biggish in this one, so backing Cavs to cover it.
Loss. Pathetic Cavs did not show up for the 4th quarter which they started with just -5

Re: NBA - 3rd April Picks

Denver Nuggets at LA Lakers - Nuggets (+7.5) @ 1.87 (188bet) The Lakers are playing extremely well at the moment and I did contemplate taking them, especially as I was annoyed I didn't go for them on the road against Utah which was an easy win for them. However, the Nuggets are in great form too and are a great covering team. They always seems to play well against the big teams, which is something the Lakers haven't been great at this season, with home losses to Boston and San Antonio. Denver match up well to the Lakers too and have enough depth to make this a game. With plenty still to play for and the Nuggets brilliant against the spread, I fancy them to stay within 7 points of the Lakers.
Really impressed with the Nuggets today, no need to play it safe with the +7.5, I think they might be a good outside bet for the NBA Championship.