NBA - 2nd April

Bulls over 106 points against Raptors. 1.85 @ Local Bulls are sluggish in back to back matches more often than not. I think Raptors are team which can make Bulls struggle a bit but not for long. Toronto has got awful defence and Bulls for sure will score in big bunches and my pick is Chicago to have at least 106 points. They have met this line in all 3 matches v Raptors. 113-118, 111-91 and 110-93. Grizzlies -13.5 AH v Timbwerwolves. 1.92 @ 5Dimes Grizzlies have failed to cover this line in one of three matches against Wolves this season and that was away from home. At home they won by 20 points and did it without Randolph who will be available today. Wolves on the other hand will be without Darko Milicic, he got injured against Heat and he will be hugely missed, because Pekovic of course is not that good, he can do some dirty job defensively but lack offense. I think Grizzlies will win easily and 13.5 points is a bit short for a legit handicap in this match. Mavericks -5 AH @ Warriors. 1.83 @ Bet365 Without any doubt, the best offer in today's matches in NBA. Warriors have not been able to stop Dallas in three tries and were destroyed in their last meeting 101-73, though it was at home, I think it's the real reflection off the balanse here. Warriors of course playing much more better and home. They might be without Monta Ellis, though. He's got an ankle problem and is listed as day-to-day. Anyway, Mavs should win this by at least five points with or without Ellis on Warriors team.

Re: NBA - 2nd April Philadelphia 76ers at Milwaukee Bucks - 76ers (-2) @ 1.91 (bet 365) Just a quick explanation. Bucks are basically out of the playoffs now after a gutting 1 point defeat to the Pacers last night, whereas the 76ers are feeling good about another win. The last time these two played the Bucks thrashed the 76ers and I expect Philadelphia to remember that result and want revenge. With them in the ascendancy and the Bucks unhappy about almost certainly missing the playoffs 76ers should take it.

Re: NBA - 2nd April NBA 2011.04.02 Final 5 Picks: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Memphis Grizzlies: Memphis Grizzlies -14 -108 (1.93) 5Dimes (-17) Toronto Raptors @ Chicago Bulls: Chicago Bulls -14.5 -106 (1.94) 5Dimes (-22) Philadelphia 76ers @ Milwaukee Bucks: Over 185.5 -110 (1.91) The Greek (o192) Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors: Over 210.5 -110 (1.91) 2BetDSI (o220) Oklahoma City Thunder @ Los Angeles Clippers: Los Angeles Clippers +5 -110 (1.91) Bookmaker, The Greek, 5Dimes (-2.5) Have a nice weekend! Good Luck!!!

Re: NBA - 2nd April Sport NBA Event Golden State - Dallas Selection Golden State +6.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 03/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.76 Reasoning Dallas scored only 82 points agains LA Lakers on Staples Center two nights ago, and they've lost that match 110-82. It was a dark night for Tyson Chandler , who had a 2/4 FGM-A with only 7 points scored. Also, Jason Kidd had a 2/7 FGM-A with only 6 points scored. The Mavericks are looking forward now, and they hope to forget quickly that game from Staples Center. Now, the Mavericks travelled in Oakland to face Golden State on ORACLE Arena. They will look to complete the season sweep, but it will be a tough match. Golden State have won 4 of last 5 games played here on ORACLE Arena, including here a 124-120 win over the Magics - 12 march. Golden State is a great offensive team with a 113.8 pointsc scored/game in their last 5 matches. Kidd, Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler are not in a good form, and Dallas could be in a difficult situation against such an offensive-minded team like Golden State. I'll go with the hosts to cover this spread.