NBA - 30th March Picks.

New Jersey Nets at New York Knicks - Knicks (-8.5) @ 1.91 (Bet 365) I backed the Nets opposition last night and I will back them here again. Houston spanked New Jersey and won 112-87 and that was the Nets 7th loss in their last eight. They have nothing to play for and it is showing, and without Deron Williams in particular they do struggle, however he could be back tonight. The Nets don't look like they are up to much especially playing back-to-back. New York got a monkey off it's back by finally winning in OT against Orlando and I feel they could hit a bit of form now with a solid win here. They are still in the playoff hunt and should have motivation to win tonight, especially against such a weak road side. NY have won the last two against this side comfortably (both before the Carmelo Anthony trade though) and I would expect a similar result here.

Re: NBA - 30th March Picks. Cleveland Cavaliers at Charlotte Bobcats (-9.5) @ 1.85 (188bet) Again, this is a poor team on the road with nothing to play for against a motivated potential playoff side that needs yet another result. The Cavs are playing back-to-back after a monumental win against the Miami Heat last night which was hugely important to them due to Lebron's trade to there. However, this effort will take it's toll in today's match, and the same level of play and commitment is unlikely to feature tonight. The Bobcats will see this as an extremely winnable game against the worst side in the NBA, and although Charlotte aren't a great team, I'm hoping they can beat the handicap.

Re: NBA - 30th March Picks.

Sport NBA
Event Charlotte - Cleveland
Selection Charlotte (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 30/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.33 (1.16 is normal odd, x1.15 competition rules)
Reasoning why is Cleveland considerate so poor? ok, I agree is worst team from NBA, is only 5/30 away, they can easy lose at double digit and nobody will not be upset, but the odd for home is to low, both team have nothing to fight, Bobcats play well home and will look at this match like a won one before it start, on the other side after a win over Miami team is just trying to play well. I believe that Cleveland can make again a surprise. Good luck!

Sport NBA
Event Washington Wiz. - Miami
Selection Miami (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 30/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.26
Reasoning one word here: overrated!!! again this kind of odds... should I say something about Miami last 1.03 odd away? yep, a 12 point lose in Cleveland! So here is not about value, is for sure that Miami have a great team, here is about Miami overrated from the first match of the season, (I don't see them in final!), I don't know where the problem is, to many stars? a coach that isn't for that level or just they are still a normal team? I'll don't take the 1.1 even if it will be a -30 win, is still an away match, Miami lost a lot of matches away, I lay Miami here, the risk isn't high, let's see a second surprise here. Good luck!

Sport NBA
Event Memphis - Golden State
Selection Memphis (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 30/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.28
Reasoning Is 3'th match from NBA with a to low odd! I know this sport very well, I watch a lot of matches even if I must wake up at 3-4 AM to watch them and after to go to work, I like it, but the value between teams even if is big, sometimes isn't important, a match can be a big surprise even if both teams play well, is a sport and here doesn't exist "sure win"! here is a match for home win, but 1.11 isn't an odd to be tacked and the ah is to big in my opinion to be covered. I prefer to lose 0.27 units that to risk 10 units for 1.1 unit profit! I hope I'm right with this one. Good luck!

Re: NBA - 30th March Picks. NBA 2011.03.30 Final 11 Picks: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors: Over 190 -110 (1.91) JazzSports (o201) Detroit Pistons @ Indiana Pacers: Over 201 -110 (1.91) The Greek, Pinnacle (o206) Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks: Orlando Magic -2.5 -115 (1.87) BetOnline (-6) Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks: Over 187 -110 (1.91) The Greek (o199) New Jersey Nets @ New York Knicks: New York Knicks -7.5 -108 (1.93) 5Dimes (-12) Chicago Bulls @ Minnesota Timberwolves: Minnesota Timberwolves +9.5 -105 (1.95) 5Dimes (+5) Golden State Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies: Memphis Grizzlies -10.5 -105 (1.95) 5Dimes, The Greek, Pinnacle (-15) Sacramento Kings @ Denver Nuggets: Over 221 -110 (1.91) Bookmaker, The Greek (o225) Oklahoma City Thunder @ Phoenix Suns: Phoenix Suns ML +135 (2.35) Bookmaker, The Greek, 5Dimes, Pinnacle (-5) Oklahoma City Thunder @ Phoenix Suns: Phoenix Suns +3.5 -115 (1.87) The Greek (-5) Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Clippers +5.5 -115 (1.87) The Greek (-2) Good Luck!

Sport NBA
Event Minnesota - Chicago Bulls
Selection Chicago Bulls (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 30/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.32
Reasoning Bulls came after a hard to explain double digit lost at home with 76er so they came here to win, they have high expectation this season, at first look is a safe win, but bookies should not forget when thy give this odds very low, that Minnesota have a special gun, Kevin Love, who is gonna play tonight, after 3 out matches, so I don't see Bulls having a easy task here! If Love play, and gets a great day I have big chances to win this one! Good luck!