Sweden Allsvenskan 2011

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 IF Elfsborg v Malmö FF Big meeting tommorw against top candidates to win the leauge. Elfsborg is strong at home at their articifiel pitch but sucks away at real grass. Malmö FF comes to the game with 4 wins. Elfsborg will miss David Elm who is a kinda important missing. Malmö FF will miss Johan Dahlin (1st goalkeeper) but reserve keeper did it good and kept clean sheet the 2 matches he has played. Ivo Pekalski is also still missing and Guillermo Molins whom is a very major missing. Jeffrey Aubynn had to sub last match due to a injury but it looks like he can play. Very hard to predict but i say its 60/40 favor for Elfsborg so if you wanna bet at this match pick with DNB (on the team u gonna bet) since it has draw all written over it. If Malmö get their playing style to work they will win but im not sure of it. Around 2000 fans from Malmö will travel there to support. edit: Looks like Elfsborg will miss 3 central defenders to this match which wont be good against the leauges fastest player, Daniel Larsson.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011

Mjällby AIF v GAIS GAIS started the season good with the brazilian star Wanderson (to good for this leauge). GAIS dnb all the way. BK Häcken v Gefle IF Häcken with top scorer Mattias Ranegie in top form will prolly win this quiet comfortably. pick Häcken some fast thoughts
Hacken really suprised me today..playing at home and couldn't even score a goal finishing 0-0 hmmmm there some games monday also with AIK i think....any thoughts wilton?

Syrianska Vs AIK Solna TEAM NEWS Syrianska’s important midfielder Johan Arneng has got a backlash in his rehabilitation. In the worst case he will not be back for another three weeks.Oyal, Zatara and Massi are other midfielders who could be regular starters but who has not played one minute yet this season due to injuries. Oyal and Zatara do not have a prognosis yet for when they can be back, but it will take a few weeks at least. AIK Solna’s central defender Per Karlsson is available again after his huckle muscle injury. It is not certain that he will resume his place as a regular starter right away. His replacer, 18-year old Alexander Milosevic has done it well in the meantime. Midfielder HelgiDanielsson is also available again after calf injury. Syrianska Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injuries / unavailable:Johan Arneng (calf), Robert Massi(foot – August), NahirOyal (calf), BesimKunic (cruciate ligament - 2012), SuleymanSleyman (calf – mid May), ImadZatara (leg) AIK Solna Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injuries / unavailable:Gabriel Özkan (knee and foot) MATCH PREVIEW Syrianska, from Sodertälje 42 km south of Stockholm, against AIK Solna from north Stockholm is a regional derby. Many AIK Solna supporters will travel to the game and the away team will have at least the same level of support as the host. Syrianska shaped up their defense a lot in their midweek match compared to the terrible performance in the 1-5 match against Hacken last weekend. They kept Helsingborg away from their goal until the 81nd minute.But as long as they don’t get back their injured players they are likely to face many losses. They simply don’t have the ability to play football the way the want when they lack so many players. AIK Solna played fairly well against Goteborg last Thursday. They will control this game on the midfield and their Sierra Leonean forward duo, “the Banguras” (Mohammed Bangura and TetehBangura) will have an enjoyable afternoon with the Syrianska defenders. They are both in excellent shape; Teteh scored a high class goal against Goteborg. It is still very early in the season but I have a feeling that AIK Solnaunder new coach Andreas Alm will motivate his team well for this derby. AIK win looks to be on the cards. HEAD TO HEAD Syrianska is in the first league for the first time and these teams have never met.

Does Anyone know what happened a the match between Syrianska and AIK Syrianska made 1-0 then a moment after Bangura stamped at Syrianskas goalkeepers leg and got red card. The fans of AIK raged and throwed in bangers on the sideline referee (dont know word in english). The match will prolly be suspended and Syrianska win 3-0.

Does Anyone know what happened a the match between Syrianska and AIK The match is interrupted, Aik fans threw bangers and flares at referee and home supporters after Syrianska taking the lead and Aik has a man sent off the minute after. Not sure if the match will start again. The club´s security and referees debating if the match can be finished.

Repost: Does anyone know where to find injury news about the Swedish Allsvenskan? I'd like to be betting this summer but I refuse to put money on teams when I don't know who is missing.
A full thread about Scandinavian Football info. Try your luck: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f58/links-scandinavian-footy-useful-50841/

crazy stuff in AIK game check this site, afew pics but i went to google translate and changed it to english http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1017/Buitenlands-voetbal/article/detail/580558/2011/04/25/Hooligans-gooien-vuurwerk-naar-assistent-duel-gestaakt.dhtml will this game be re-played from 20 mins and at 1-0?
Crazy stuff? Thats nothing special just that 1 banger made the sideline referee get tinitus. Nothing special happend more than they threw in some bangers and unfurtanley the referee got hurt by it. When Malmö FF - Heslingborg played the supercup final the MFF fans threw in some bangers at their goalkeeper but noone cared and they just kept play the match. The match will prolly be a walk over win for Syrianska. If it will be replayed they will play from 0-0. I dont think it will be replayed. The pic is from the newspaper aftonbladet, a newspaper all hate and doesnt take serious. They just write articles to get clicks so they get more advertisment money.
Repost: Does anyone know where to find injury news about the Swedish Allsvenskan? I'd like to be betting this summer but I refuse to put money on teams when I don't know who is missing.
I saw in the french ligue 1 thread that a guy post the missings before all rounds and i will do same in the future. So check this thread.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 TRELLEBORG - DJUGARDENS over 2,25 1,94 4/10 AIK - OREBRO over 2,25 1,98 3/10 TRELLEBORG - DJUGARDENS Djugardens +0,25 2,09 2/10 AIK - OREBRO Orebro +0,25 1,85 3/10 In this round I played two over 2.25 seconds where I can reach the goal, and I supported the two teams away which I should not start with jokes

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
GAIS v IF Elfsborg (18:00 BST) 3.25 3.45 2.42 101.08 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
IFK Norrköping v Mjällby AIF (15:00 BST) 2.38 3.35 3.5 100.44 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
Trelleborgs FF v Djurgårdens IF (13:00 BST) 2.15 3.35 3.6 104.14 %
Helsingborgs IF v BK Häcken (15:30 BST) 1.9 3.5 5.25 100.25 %
Kalmar FF v Syrianska FC (15:30 BST) 1.65 3.8 6.5 102.31 %
Monday 2 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
AIK v Örebro SK (18:00 BST) 2.55 3.3 3 102.85 %
Gefle IF v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST) 2.16 3.3 3.5 105.17 %
Malmö FF v IFK Göteborg (19:00 BST) 1.88 3.5 5.25 100.81 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 TRELLEBORG - DJUGARDENS over 2,25 1,94 4/10 AIK - OREBRO over 2,25 1,98 3/10 TRELLEBORG - DJUGARDENS Djugardens +0,25 2,09 2/10 AIK - OREBRO Orebro +0,25 1,85 3/10 In this round I played two over 2.25 seconds where I can reach the goal, and I supported the two teams away which I should not start with jokes

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GAIS v IF Elfsborg (18:00 BST) 3.25 3.45 2.44 100.74 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IFK Norrköping v Mjällby AIF (15:00 BST) 2.38 3.35 3.5 100.44 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v Djurgårdens IF (13:00 BST) 2.15 3.44 3.77 102.11 %
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v BK Häcken (15:30 BST) 1.9 3.65 5.25 99.08 %
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Syrianska FC (15:30 BST) 1.65 4.17 6.5 99.97 %
Monday 2 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AIK v Örebro SK (18:00 BST) 2.62 3.3 3 101.80 %
maximize.gif Gefle IF v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST) 2.18 3.32 3.71 102.95 %
maximize.gif Malmö FF v IFK Göteborg (19:00 BST) 1.9 3.64 5.25 99.13 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Hi Gentelmens, am thinking of havin a go at GAIS at home against Elfsborg, purely based on the fact tha Elfsborg have lost 2 games awau froem home, whereas GAIS won their 2 games at home, and seem to be in a better shape and form. Anyone there thinks the other way or any news on injuries or plyares missin would be very appreaciated. I just think the odds of 3.00 with PP for a home win is where good. Thanks in advance

Hi Gentelmens, am thinking of havin a go at GAIS at home against Elfsborg, purely based on the fact tha Elfsborg have lost 2 games awau froem home, whereas GAIS won their 2 games at home, and seem to be in a better shape and form. Anyone there thinks the other way or any news on injuries or plyares missin would be very appreaciated. I just think the odds of 3.00 with PP for a home win is where good. Thanks in advance
There's no Alvaro Santos in attack for GAIS, although Benin international Omotoyossi is finally able to play for them if they use him. They're missing Ayarna, Romarinho, and Berthagen too. Elfsborg miss Christiansen. I wouldn't bet on this game purely based on odds though mate. Elfsborg are considerably better than average GAIS Goteborg, despite GAIS' good start to the campaign. Elfsborg aren't as good on the road usually due to not being used to playing on natural turf. Should be plenty of goals in this one but I'd hate to pick a winner.

I will add to your reasons another one: they haven't beaten Elfsborg in last couple of years and I think it is time for a win of GAIS Gotenburg.
that shouldn't be a reason for making the bet. Facts are that GAIS have two wins at home at the beginning of the season and Elfsborg got 2 losses. Elfsborg is considered better team than GAIS but that doesn't show at the moment. GAIS is missing great striker Alvaro Santos, but have Omotoyossi back if he would be selected, also they have great player in Wanderson, who is making the difference. Maybe DNB on GAIS or GAIS AH (0) would be best selection here.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 any ideas on IFK Norrköping v Mjällby AIF game? Mjallby have been playing awful but Norrkoping been playing well and winning last few games even against halmstad and beating Djurgaarden away..... need some insider info..line ups ect:clap

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 Sorry for not typing the missing list but i been very busy. I will do it earlier next time so i dont miss it. I coulndt post previews etc either but i hope if you bet that your bets won. Missings: AIK - Örebro AIK: Tetteh Bangura, Daniel Gustavsson Örebro: Andreas Haddad - Gefle - Halmstad BK Gefle: Hjalmar Öhagen, Daniel Leino, Olof Mård HBK: Dont find any info :lol - Malmö FF - IFK Göteborg Malmö FF: Guillermo Molins, Johan Dahlin (1st goalkeeper) IFK Göteborg: Hjjalmar Jonssons , Adam Johansson, Mikael Dyrestam Edit: Dusan (MFFFs 2nd goalkeeper) aint injured and is ready to play.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 -In Malmö, a big problem with goalkeepers .. Will stand at the gate against the Goteborg 17 year-old boy? I still believe in victory Malmo .. -Last Örebro won the "Rasunde" in October 2008 ... With the AIК can deduct points .. there was a scandal with Bangura .. At this match, I bet I will not ..

Friday 6 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Örebro SK v Kalmar FF (18:00 BST) 2.14 3.5 3.9 100.94 %
Saturday 7 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif BK Häcken v AIK (13:00 BST) 2.15 3.5 3.95 100.40 %
maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v Halmstads BK (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.95 99.76 %
Sunday 8 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Mjällby AIF v Trelleborgs FF (13:00 BST) 2.05 3.47 4.3 100.85 %
maximize.gif Syrianska FC v Malmö FF (15:30 BST) 4.89 3.76 1.85 101.10 %
Monday 9 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Gefle IF (18:00 BST) 1.56 4.36 7.54 100.30 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v IFK Norrköping (18:00 BST) 1.56 4.48 7.72 99.38 %
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v GAIS (18:00 BST) 1.9 3.57 4.8 101.23 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 2011 KFF +0.5 @1.7 (bait365) Orebro haven't live up to the expectations up to now, and without Haddad (very doubtful) and Gerzic, they shouldn't be any better today. Kalmar got one draw and two defeats on the road so far, without scoring once--but they won all their home games, scoring twice or more each time. I could see a low-scoring draw ie. 0-0 or perhaps 1-1, and with momentum on guests' side, if there were a winner I would pick KFF. Low odds, but this is a +0.5 AH. Small stakes.