NBA - 29th March Picks

Houston Rockets at New Jersey Nets - Rockets (-6.5) @ 1.909 (Sportingbet) Early play today, this was the last place I could find -6.5 and I expect that handicap to move to -7 or -7.5. The Rockets are just outside the playoffs and are capable of just squeezing in. This is a very winnable game against the Nets who are in no man's land. The Rockets have been playing well of late losing their last game against Miami, but previous to that winning five in the row. The previous meeting between these two teams ended with a big Houston win and I wouldn't expect much different here. There is also the news that Deron Williams is meant to be out for the Nets, and that is an important weapon that they will miss out on, but regardless of that news, Houston should have the motivation and talent to beat this handicap.

Re: NBA - 29th March Picks Warriors @ Thunder. Section: Warriors, 7.4 Betfair Oklahoma clinched a Play-off berth for 2nd season in a row with a victory over Blazers although star player Kevin Durant is bang out of form. Golden State have lost six straight road games but are not as bad as their record suggests. They will take confidence from their last two wins(at home) against Toronto and Washington(who beat Jazz last night) and will play more freely now that they can no longer make the play-offs. Thunder just might take their foot off the pedal a little tonight and Warriors are well capable of taking full advantage and certainly look overpriced here.

Re: NBA - 29th March Picks

Houston Rockets at New Jersey Nets - Rockets (-6.5) @ 1.909 (Sportingbet) Early play today, this was the last place I could find -6.5 and I expect that handicap to move to -7 or -7.5. The Rockets are just outside the playoffs and are capable of just squeezing in. This is a very winnable game against the Nets who are in no man's land. The Rockets have been playing well of late losing their last game against Miami, but previous to that winning five in the row. The previous meeting between these two teams ended with a big Houston win and I wouldn't expect much different here. There is also the news that Deron Williams is meant to be out for the Nets, and that is an important weapon that they will miss out on, but regardless of that news, Houston should have the motivation and talent to beat this handicap.
:ok Very unlucky with GSW. Good effort.