NBA - 28th March Picks

Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Bobcats - Bobcats ML @ 1.80 (Skybet) These two are battling for the last playoff spot with the Bobcats slightly shading the Bucks currently. Charlotte are coming off two wins against New York and most impressively Boston and will take much confidence from that into this game. The Bucks lost to the Bulls in their last game but also beat the struggling Knicks just before that, and they have been playing quite well too. I get the feeling that the Bobcats will be really up for this and will slightly shade it due to having the home fans and also wanting revenge for the two losses Milwaukee have already inflicted on them this season. They are a good defensive side which should make the Bucks already terrible offense struggle even further and if they can contain Jennings then this should be a win for them. There is very little between these two, and I do think the winner will be which team wants it more.

Re: NBA - 28th March Picks Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers - Under 189.0 points @ 1.91 (WillHill) This line is a gift. The Celtics have not let any team score lots against them for a long time, and average giving up 89.8 ppg in their last 5 games including against some high scoring/in-form teams (Minnesota, New York, Memphis) and the Pacers will struggle here. While Boston have defended well, they've been playing pretty poorly offensively and relying on their defense to get them results. With Indiana struggling offensively also, only getting 93 points against the poor Sacramento defense and only 88 points against the also bad defense of Detroit, I expect this game to stay under quite easily just like the last three times this season.

Re: NBA - 28th March Picks NBA 2011.03.28 Final 7 Picks: Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Bobcats: Milwaukee Bucks ML -110 (1.91) BetOnline, The Greek (-4) Milwaukee Bucks @ Charlotte Bobcats: Milwaukee Bucks PK -110 (1.91) BetOnline (-4) Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks: New York Knicks ML +120 (2.20) Bookmaker (-3) Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks: New York Knicks +2.5 -110 (1.91) Bookmaker (-3) Philadelphia 76ers @ Chicago Bulls: Under 193 -110 (1.91) BetOnline (u189) Portland Trail Blazers @ San Antonio Spurs: Portland Trail Blazers ML +135 (2.35) Bookmaker (-3) Portland Trail Blazers @ San Antonio Spurs: Portland Trail Blazers +3 -105 (1.95) 5Dimes (-3) Have to update my record tomorrow. I was sick in the weekend, sorry. Good Luck!