NBA - 27th March Picks

Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers - Under 193 points @ 1.909 (Skybet) The total has suddenly dropped to 190.5 for some reason, everywhere except Unibet. This total is too high for both teams who are not the strongest offensively. Both teams averaging around 95 points a game offensively and although Cleveland averaged 102 points conceded per game, they've been involved in some very low-scoring games, mainly down to their ineffectual offense. In the last 5 games, Cleveland have averaged 87.8 points including some very poor efforts (94 points against New Jersey in OT, 70 points against Portland) and with Atlanta having a relatively decent offense, I expect them to struggle here. Atlanta have gone over in 4 of the last 5 games, which I feel maybe the reason the total is as high as it is but Chicago, Detroit and Miami have all been excellent offensively in recent games and I feel have been the team mainly responsible for going over. Atlanta are 2-8 O/U in there last 10 road games and 15-21 O/U in total on the road, and I'm expecting this game to also stay under.

Re: NBA - 27th March Picks

Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers - Under 193 points @ 1.909 (Skybet) The total has suddenly dropped to 190.5 for some reason
The reason is that Hawks will be without Joe Johnson, their leading scorer, of course. Hawks clinched a play off spot yesterday, now play back to back and despite it being awful team like Cavs they will be up against I can see Atlanta not bothering to show up for this one and kinda let it go. I can agree on unders, would not back Hawks, especially @ 1.45.

Re: NBA - 27th March Picks Minnesota Timberwolves - Boston Celtic Pick: Boston -8.5 Odds: 1.935 Pinnacle Minnesota Timberwolves is one of the worst teams in NBA. Currently they are at the bottom of Western Conference and it could be said the season is ended for them. To be the situation even worse, Minnesota best player Kevin Love is sidelined with groin injury. It is clear Timberwolves will miss him am lot. He has played an average of 35.9 minutes, with 20.3 points and 15.4 rebounds per game. Minnestota is in terrible run of six defeats in the last six matches. Here are the results: Oklahoma - Minnesota 111:103 Dallas - Minnesota 104:96 Minnesota - Sacramento 95:127 L.A.Lakers - Minnesota 106:98 Utah - Minnesota 119:104 Golden State - Minnesota 100:77 Boston Celtics is an excellent team. They are sharing the second place with Miami in Eastern Conference and it is clear they are big favorites here. And what is very important, they have a perfect record against Minnesota. It is almost unbelievable, but Boston have won the last 8 encounters, even some of those victories were tight. Now I believe Boston is able to cover the handicap.

Re: NBA - 27th March Picks 76ers and Kings set the tone for high scoring day in NBA and I think there will be a lot of overs today, apart from that Hawks @ Cavs match. Having three overs myself. Thunder vs Blazers. Over 189.5 points. 1.80 @ Bet365 Find this a bit short for my liking. Gonna oppose those who think this match will be unders. Portand are naturally a good defensive team but they will have trouble stopping Durant & Westbrook. Thunder on the other hand have been quite lazy on the defensive end lately but will rely on their leaders to get the win, they won't care about handicaps or anything other than a win. They have already played twice earlier in the season and both matches were overs, besides with something to spare if we look at this line. It was 107-106 for Thunder in Portland in early November. An overtime match, however just 13 points were scored in extra five minutes, so normal time finished 100 each. Five days later in OKC Thunder won by 110-108 in regulation. Lakers vs Hornets. Over 188.5 points. 1.80 @ Bet365 Another match where I'm pretty confident about overs. Hornets have lost David West to a season ending injury and that means they are forced to play a bit different ball game now. Lakers continue their push for the top seed in the West now that Timmy Duncan is injured. Lakers should be able to win this match but I'm not a fan of handicaps that have been offered. Totals though are short. Would have taken anything around 195, so having this one straight away. Last eight matches between these two have been overs and this one has to be as well. Warriors total pts against Wizards. Over 114 pts. 1.85 @ Local bookie Every time I watch Wizards it makes me laugh, even Minnesota are not that hopeless. Just an opinion... As far as this match goes I can see Warriors playing a bit more offensive style and K. Smarth will give a license to play like that. Only because crap Wizards are in the town. Warriors dropped 138 points on Craptors in their last home match and I think they can get similar numbers against Wizards, maybe something around 120 points, so 114 is achievable target.

Minnesota Timberwolves - Boston Celtic Pick: Boston -8.5 Odds: 1.935 Pinnacle Minnesota Timberwolves is one of the worst teams in NBA. Currently they are at the bottom of Western Conference and it could be said the season is ended for them. To be the situation even worse, Minnesota best player Kevin Love is sidelined with groin injury. It is clear Timberwolves will miss him am lot. He has played an average of 35.9 minutes, with 20.3 points and 15.4 rebounds per game. Minnestota is in terrible run of six defeats in the last six matches. Here are the results: Oklahoma - Minnesota 111:103 Dallas - Minnesota 104:96 Minnesota - Sacramento 95:127 L.A.Lakers - Minnesota 106:98 Utah - Minnesota 119:104 Golden State - Minnesota 100:77 Boston Celtics is an excellent team. They are sharing the second place with Miami in Eastern Conference and it is clear they are big favorites here. And what is very important, they have a perfect record against Minnesota. It is almost unbelievable, but Boston have won the last 8 encounters, even some of those victories were tight. Now I believe Boston is able to cover the handicap.
Kevin Love is expected to play tonight according to espn.com Bostons back 2 back losses pushed behind the Bulls and they're in must win situation to get into the race again. Punchless minessota is on a 6 games lossing streak, that tells a lot, but Kevin is expected to return today, so that keep my hands away from this one. Anyway there is several questions in mind: Wolves doesn't have to play for, while Boston do, expect Boston to come in very prepared and determined to win tonight, but my money easily were in if Kevin will miss it out. Still don't know how to get away from this one :) :wall

Re: NBA - 27th March Picks Celtics are kinda like Romanian tennis player in a way. Terribly unpredictable and unreliable. Handicap looks too big, considering they have had very tough battles over the years. With or without Kevin Love Minnesota has got very good chance to avoid heavy crushing and 8.5 pts spread looks big to me. Of course, Boston has got a potential to blow them out by 20 or more, but they have been poor lately and anything can happen. My advise: stay away from them until play offs.

Re: NBA - 27th March Picks Suns vs Mavs. Over 207 points. 1.95 @ Pinnacle Was talking about overs earlier and kinda overlooked this match. Of course 207 points is too short and can not ignore this. Mavs playing second match in an as many days after their win in Utah, so defense won't be up to the same standards. Suns will have Marcin Gortat available, he was day-to-day with broken nose or smth like that. Dudley es expected to start for awful Carter and that should speed things up even more. Matches between Suns and Mavs in Phonix traditionally are higher scoring than in Dallas. This line of 207 pts has been covered in last four matches played in Phonix. The last one was in February this year, Mavs won 112-106. Don't mind Dallas getting another win as long as I get overs.

Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers - Under 193 points @ 1.909 (Skybet) The total has suddenly dropped to 190.5 for some reason, everywhere except Unibet. This total is too high for both teams who are not the strongest offensively. Both teams averaging around 95 points a game offensively and although Cleveland averaged 102 points conceded per game, they've been involved in some very low-scoring games, mainly down to their ineffectual offense. In the last 5 games, Cleveland have averaged 87.8 points including some very poor efforts (94 points against New Jersey in OT, 70 points against Portland) and with Atlanta having a relatively decent offense, I expect them to struggle here. Atlanta have gone over in 4 of the last 5 games, which I feel maybe the reason the total is as high as it is but Chicago, Detroit and Miami have all been excellent offensively in recent games and I feel have been the team mainly responsible for going over. Atlanta are 2-8 O/U in there last 10 road games and 15-21 O/U in total on the road, and I'm expecting this game to also stay under.
Never in doubt. :)

Re: NBA - 27th March Picks That's the NBA style, Boston led when i saw 30:10 then i turned my back and went to sleep, what i see when i woke up , Boston just by 3 :rollin remmember the same with ATL - NJ last night, ATL led something like 52:25 ... ant won just by 11. Of course when the team leading by that margin you can rest your top players and let the bench players do theyr job :D :D I hate when that happens, i'm proud that i left this one behind my back :)