NBA - 24th March Picks

New Orleans Hornets at Utah Jazz - Hornets (-2) @ 1.909 (Sporting Bet) The well rest Hornets play on the road against the Utah Jazz who struggled against Oklahoma last night losing 106-94. They've won there last 3 home games but I expect them to struggle against New Orleans who they lost against by 29 points in December albeit on the road. The Jazz will be playing back to back which will take it's toll. They are 6-11-1 ATS with no nights rest and have lost their last 6 back to back games all ATS too. The Hornets have not played in four nights and are 5-0-0 ATS with 3+ days rest and are playing reasonably well. Utah struggled in their last two games to reach 100 points (85 against Memphis and 94 against Oklahoma) and they will struggle massively against this good Hornets defense. Utah are not in the best form and I think New Orleans can take this by 3 points.

Re: NBA - 24th March Picks Mavs vs Twolves. Under 210.5 points. 1.80 @ Bet365 Timberwolves will be without their All-Star forward Kevin Love who of course is averaging double double. That's a massive loss. Take away double digits numbers in points and rebounds and Minnesota have got even less reasons to think positive about this game. Love usually gets multiple offensive rebounds per game and that means 2nd chance opportunities. Minnesota won't have that today in usual terms of productivity. I think Mavs can easily destroy them and cover the handicap line which seems huge. Had a look at overs/unders and can't think of one good reason why this should be over 210.5 points without Kevin Love being available. Mavs are one of the premier defensive teams and I can see them shutting the shop down and winning by something like 100-80. Not a fan of handicap here but unders looks fine to me. I can also suggest under 97 points for Minnesota team points, looks too big in current circumstances.

Re: NBA - 24th March Picks It's a shame how Mavs can't defend D League players like Toliver and allowing to shoot uncontested 3s time after time. Not to mention horrible player like A. Randolph getting his career high with 31 pts :rollin Anyway, good thing the unders worked out. :clap

Re: NBA - 24th March Picks Man, am I glad I got on the -2. The line started on -1 and was bet all the way to -4.5 which of course lost. Surprised it was such a tight game, but I agree, Hornets might suffer if West is badly injured. Good call as well Psycho, another winning day, :ok