Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March I always back prominent horses at Kempton and looked at the 1st 5 races on the card. Suprisingly there are very few and mostly they are the favs or 2nd favs in the race. so far i have 2.10 Shuil Royale 6/4 2.40 Ratify 9/4 3.15 Henry King 11/4 3.50 Sparrow Hills 10/1 and Pere Blanc 11/4 4.25 Rileyev 9/4 all 6 have a decent chance today so will be tackling some trebles from these 5 races today. 16 x trebles and 2 x 5 folds with Bet365

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March Exeter 3.35 Belcantista 0.75 win - 8/1 Fred Useful over hurdles last year winning here and then finishing 2nd in a competitive race behind Sentry Duty. Jumped well on chasing debut here in November. Traveled for a long way to chase Royal Charm and Carrickboy 4 out. Weakened rapidly after that and finished lame. Been given few months off and I expect top trainer to have found the cause for this. I expect a lot better showing today encountering better ground and for me he's a tad overpriced at 8s.

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March 16:25 Kempton Venetia Williams has kept Rileyev really busy since the turn of the year and she sends him here today as her only runner of the day in the hope that he can notch up his third win a row. This will be his 7th run of the year already and due to the manner he won in 8 days ago at Plumpton, I feel he will land his hat tick here today. Only raised 4lbs for said win where he won in impressive fashion by 14 lengths. He is now 15lbs higher from his first run in 2011 but he is clearly on the upgrade and this mark should not be beyond him. May have preferred the ground to be slightly on the softer side since three of his four wins have been on good to soft ground and the other coming in heavy ground but I feel that is factored into the price available which I find great value. 1pt win Rileyev @ 5/2 (VC Bet - BOG)

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March Exeter 5.20 Ben Cee Pee M 0.5pt EW - 11/1 Backed him lto at Wincanton over 2m6f, but track and trip weren't enough of a test for him. 3m around here should suit and first time cheek-pieces are interesting. He's been nibbled all morning and trimmed from 14s into 10s. Most of these are pretty exposed and few others won't like the quicker ground. Ben Cee Pee M won his bumepr on good to firm at Towcester and suitable ground conditions with this extended trip over a stiff track should give him a good chance.

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March Puerto Azul 3.50 Kempton. 0.5 points each way. To be honest, I think this one needs a wind operation, but I'm willing to give him one more chance. Travels well enough in his races, but does have a tendency to just down tools as if something wrong. Handicapper quite clearly knows there's more to come with having in him off a mark of 115 again, so with no trip ad ground worries and being capable of quite a bit better (in my opinion), I'll give him one more chance. Aspell a good booking too.

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March TAKE A MILE 4.10 Exeter. 0.5 points each way. Consistent and should again run his race. Trip and ground fine and although a mark of 109 appears a bit harsh, it does give him win claims in context with this race today. No reason why he shouldn't go well.

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March

I always back prominent horses at Kempton and looked at the 1st 5 races on the card. Suprisingly there are very few and mostly they are the favs or 2nd favs in the race. so far i have 2.10 Shuil Royale 6/4 :clap 13/8 winner 2.40 Ratify 9/4 3.15 Henry King 11/4 NR 3.50 Sparrow Hills 10/1 and Pere Blanc 11/4 :clap 7/2 winner 4.25 Rileyev 9/4 :clap 3/1 winner all 6 have a decent chance today so will be tackling some trebles from these 5 races today. 16 x trebles and 2 x 5 folds with Bet365
picked up 4 trebles with the 3 winners and the nR for a tidy profit well done to Stu also for Rileyev, 3/1 was a cracking SP

Re: Jump racing Tuesday 22nd March Nice days work for you bowles, noticed you were on 2 winners leading up to Rileyev. It certainly was a cracking SP, I wonder if Venetia will target another race for him over the next couple of weeks. I don't see why he can't go in again to be honest.