EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 26 March

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 26 March

I had to take a nibble at Croatia' date=' a solid side away to Georgia. Can't see a good reason why Croatia had to steam up to 1.70 and I had a punt. No real reasoning here I know. But Croatia is like Holland and in many ways my home country Sweden. When it comes to qualifications they are consequent and rarely slip up if not opposed to a bigger team like Sweden was when facing the Ducth team.[/quote'] Told you that Caucasian teams play good football at home. Armenia got point and Georgia got all 3. Should have taken them with some small stakes. Can't believe I missed so many good bets today :(

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany - Kazakhstan I found an interesting bet and will try it here. This one is more fun bet but I will give my reasoning. I will go with total goal minutes, which means adding all minutes the goals were scored. Matches involving Germany quite often produce goals in the later stages of the game and also taking into account that at home Germany will destroy Kazakhstan. The advantage of this bet is that even if Kazakhstan score it will count towards total goal minutes. Here are some stats from the last EURO 2012 games Germany Played: Kazakhstan 0-3 Germany (Goals: 48, 76, 85; Total 209 minutes) Germany 3-0 Turkey (Goals: 42, 79, 87; Total 208 minutes) Germany 6-1 Azerbaijan (Goals: 28, 45, 45, 53, 57, 86, 90; Total 404 minutes) I expect this game to be similar to when Germans beat Azerbaijan and I can see many goals. Would have taken Germany on a handicap but odds are too short IMO. Over 240 Goal Minutes @ 2.20 Bet365
What a good find. If Germany do put 5 or 6 past Kazakstan then this bet should come in. It is a good opportunity for the strikers to increase their goal tally so I can then having plenty of chances. I have had medium stakes on this so will be cheering the Germans on (for once) as I also have then in a treble with Spain and England and have backed them in the -7.5 corner market (sorry Jase) I am hoping this is really one sided.

What a good find. If Germany do put 5 or 6 past Kazakstan then this bet should come in. It is a good opportunity for the strikers to increase their goal tally so I can then having plenty of chances. I have had medium stakes on this so will be cheering the Germans on (for once) as I also have then in a treble with Spain and England and have backed them in the -7.5 corner market (sorry Jase) I am hoping this is really one sided.
Yes,really good bet.Germany will make a few goals,coach Low said that he wants his team to show a reallly good performance and show good football for the audience.

It was also one sided against us (Azerbaijan) but there was not a big gap in corners and we actually scored from corner :) But for me corner market is only for in-play, since it depends on how the game will go.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 26 March To add to my bet (although the game is already 1-0 GErmany, which I believe helps me a little) Kazakhstan haven't lost a 7.5 corner handicap yet in the qualifiers. Probably because they get beat quite routinely each time they line up. :hope though, a long time to go.

i keep hearing (or at least was hearing) that "speed is highly thought of within the football world." Cant figure out whether he has potential (that certainly has not been shown yet) or whether there's gonna be a major drugs scandal unearthed... i'm not looking forward to this game and a dull loss is what I'm most expecting. I dont see this as being a shoe-in for england, but capello must go if he losses here. The only big positive for us is that its a sell out crowd and having a crowd that size behind you does lift players. I dont see why people are that fearful of Bale - his style suits the spurs way but he hasnt had the same performances in a welsh shirt. He's good and plays his best for us but his teammates are not of the same quality. England, on the other hand, do well under capello against smaller sides but without uprooting trees. I'm seeing this game as the equivalent match of my 2 clubs, Cardiff City versus Liverpool - we have potential and a decent side, but not great whereas England are a big nation that are underachieving. I'm expecting a small victory for England and I've already taken the 2.26 on eng/eng ht/ft on betfair. I did look at the odds on 2-0 to England as I think capello will settle for the points rather than a convincing win but 7.4 wasn't inspiring!
:sad

England to win to nil @2.20 (b365) I like the Wales line-up too, but the facts are that they lost to nil vs Ireland, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia and Sweden in their last ten games. They could beat Luxembourg and Liechtenstein, two very minor teams, as well as Scotland - their only "real" result. England cannot be trusted, but even then there is a huge gap between these two NT, and with Rooney back in form, I think this is a relatively good price. Small stakes.
0-2 :beer

Over 240 Goal Minutes @ 2.20 HT Goals: 3, 25, 43 = 71. We only need 3-4 goals
Interesting bet Mustafa, i guess you would have been gutted with the early goal as the later the goals come the better it is for your bet... as of now you need 169 mins, so pray for goals after 70-80 mins... or ofcourse if 4 goals are scored then you are fine but i dont think kazak will lose 7-0 gl :ok

I am taking Bosnia DNB @5.00 Bet365 at the halftime. Bosnia had complete control during the first half and created more than Romanians who were lucky to score. Dzeko' date= Ibisevic and Pjanic are able at least to equalize.
Great call :ok

Interesting bet Mustafa, i guess you would have been gutted with the early goal as the later the goals come the better it is for your bet... as of now you need 169 mins, so pray for goals after 70-80 mins... or ofcourse if 4 goals are scored then you are fine but i dont think kazak will lose 7-0 gl :ok
Thanks, but I need 170 mins, since it's over 240 and there are options like under 220 and 220-240 :) Bookies are smart. Kazakhstan is worse than Azerbaijan, so I guess they might even lose 8-0.

Germany - Kazakhstan I found an interesting bet and will try it here. This one is more fun bet but I will give my reasoning. I will go with total goal minutes, which means adding all minutes the goals were scored. Matches involving Germany quite often produce goals in the later stages of the game and also taking into account that at home Germany will destroy Kazakhstan. The advantage of this bet is that even if Kazakhstan score it will count towards total goal minutes. Here are some stats from the last EURO 2012 games Germany Played: Kazakhstan 0-3 Germany (Goals: 48, 76, 85; Total 209 minutes) Germany 3-0 Turkey (Goals: 42, 79, 87; Total 208 minutes) Germany 6-1 Azerbaijan (Goals: 28, 45, 45, 53, 57, 86, 90; Total 404 minutes) I expect this game to be similar to when Germans beat Azerbaijan and I can see many goals. Would have taken Germany on a handicap but odds are too short IMO. Over 240 Goal Minutes @ 2.20 Bet365
Goals: 3, 25, 43, 88; Total 159 minutes :(

Albania - Belarus Probable formations: Albania 4-4-2 Belarus 4-4-1-1 Belarus. Too many missing for Belarus, and that's the main weak element for an otherwise positive team that managed a win away in France. The other factor is that the majority of players play in russian and national championship, and their physical form may not be at the best, since both these leagues have been off for some months (russian starting from a week or so). The most problematic repart will be the attack line. Hleb there, apart the fact that hasn't been in an official game for 4 months, has never been activated as central attacker, his normal position is a winger or an advanced midfielder. His partner, Kovel, is dangerous in close distance, however Cana and Teli, the two central defenders of Albania NT can cover him with their experience. Next, the first goalie Zhevnov will miss, his place will be taken by either Amelchenko or Veremko. Amelchenko is the second goalie of Lokomotiv Moscow, Veremko is part of Sevastopol, a team just promoted in Ukraine Premier League, so both of them are discussable regarding their talent. All in all this is a team with 70% of its real power. On a positive note, coach Stange will liine up a dense midfield to compensate the attack, and block all the spaces. Being thus a defensive team, with no real counterattack force, the main dangers are expected from distant kicks (Kislyak of Rubin Kazan is the man here), or placed kicks. Some youngsters from U21 are called, however this is a team that still has a great experience, and that excels in defensive maneuvers, as shown in away games up to now. Being under criticism from media and fans, coach Kuzhe of Albania has prepared an attacking formation, going out of his defensive nature. This game is decisive in deciding if Albania will go ahead with qualifications, or will close this chapter tonight. New goalkeeper, Ujkani, is an element that I have appreciated too much in Novara, Serie B. Also the defense line looks somehow good. Captain Cana (ex-Sunderland) is back, and the guy is always a motivator, and a fighter in center of defense. However the problems start in the midfield line. Old players, Lala (35-Hannover), Skela (34-Arka Gdynia), that will have difficulty keeping up the pace of belarus players. Also Bogdani (Cesena) in attack line is overrated and offers no guarantee. Very difficult game to see through. Belarus is not at hist best however has enough experience to throw on field. Coach Kuzhe has declared that Albania will play with long balls, that translated to me, means counterattacks, so a careful approach is expected from both teams. Also the long balls aren't exactly the Albania's specialty. Add to that the battle in midfield, where Belarus will concentrate his forces, and a low scoring game is expected. However the odds are miserable, around 1.50 for under so I'm going on alternative bets. 1st half X @ 2.00 Bet365 4/10:dude:dude CS 1-0 @ 7.50 Bwin 0.5/10:dude:dude CS 0-0 @ 7.50 William Hill 0.5/10 CS 0-1 @ 7 William Hill 0.5/10 First Goal Time Bands 61-70 @ 15 Bet365 0.5/10:dude:dude First Goal Time Bands 71-80 @ 17 Bet365 0.5/10 First Goal Time Bands 81-90 @ 15 Bet365 0.5/10 7/10 invested, pretty high, let's see what will happen.
Albania 1-0 Belarus (Salihi '62) Hell yeah!!!!!! Initial stake + 220% return on a heavy stake. time to get wasted.:dude:dude:dude

It was thirteen against San Marino :lol
National teams are relatively more predictable IMO, so we have one set of fixtures on Tuesday so will rethink mistakes I made and bets I did not take and hopefully make a better selection next week. Congrats to all winners :ok

Armenia - Russia over 2.5 @ 2.14 pinnacle Pretty tight group here with Russia leading just two points above Armenia and a couple of other teams. A win for either side will be massive, and especially for the Russians they can look to pull away from the other sides. They have some quality up front, with Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko and Pogrebnyak all capable of scoring goals, and they will be looking to score early once again, as they have done in each of their 3 away games in these qualifiers. Armenia have scored goals in their qualifiers, especially at home, where they have scored 9 goals in their 3 home games, so expect them to attack as well. They are not a side that can defend for long periods, so even if they do take the lead, can see the Russians scoring on them. Like this game to have some goals in it. England -1.5 @ 2.46 pinnacle Can't see the Welsh being too competitive in this game, especially without Bale, and relying on players like Ramsey is not enough when you do not have the same quality around him, like the English have. Wales have lost all 3 games, losing 1-0 at Montenegro (where England drew 0-0), losing 1-0 at home to Bulgaria, who England smashed 4-0 at home, and losing 4-1 in Switzerland who England beat 3-1 in Switzerland. Doubt that England will be complacent here as they will look to win this one well, given the rivalry they have with their neighbours, and expect Rooney to step up here, while Wilshere is a player with plenty of promise for them. Bulgaria - Switzerland under 2.5 @ 1.60 pinnacle Expect this to be a low scoring game here with neither side having a major goal threat here. Berbatov is no longer part of the national side while the Swiss are not a team that creates alot of chances. Bulgaria have scored just once in the 1-0 win over Wales but have not scored in the other two games, losing 1-0 to Montenegro and 4-0 to England. The Swiss lost 1-0 in their only away game in Montenegro, so they are likely to play this one tight as well. Both sides are pretty evenly matched to doubt that much will separate them in the end, as the defences should outperform the respective strikers Georgia - Croatia under 2.5 @ 1.69 pinnacle Georgia have shown that they are pretty solid defensively, as they have allowed just 2 goals in their qualifiers while scoring 3 goals. They are up against the group favourites and expect them to keep it tight here, as they will not want to allow the likes of Modric to open them up here. The Croats are the better side and are more than likely to win, but the Georgians have shown that they can defend well, and will look to play a similar game to what the Greeks did when they defended resolutely in the 0-0 draw with Croatia in Zagreb. Croatia's defence is pretty solid too, having allowed just one goals in their 4 qualifiers, and doubt that they will have much to do, as expect the home side to stack their defence. Andorra - Slovakia under 3.5 @ 1.61 pinnacle Andorra have scored just once in their 4 qualifiers so far, and up against a good defence, hard to see them adding to this tally. While they have allowed a few goals in these games, they are playing a forward line that has scored just once in each of their 4 qualifiers, so can see them finding it difficult to break down an Andorran defence that will be looking so save some face and not concede too many goals yet again. While Slovakia should win, they did lose to Luxembourg in a friendly, so they will be looking to ensure they firstly they do not concede while doing enough to get the win Malta - Greece under 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Malta have scored just once in their 4 qualifiers as a lack of quality up front has been the main reason for their inability to score consistently. They face a team that tends to defend well, and have kept two clean sheets in their 4 qualifiers. Greece have scored 4 goals in their games, but they too are not renowed for scoring many goals. Like this to be a low scoring game with Greece doing most of the attacking but finding it hard to penetrate a home side who will be looking to frustrate them for as long as possible, like they did in the 2007 Euro qualifier where they held out until the 67th minute before conceding a penalty to them. Germany - Kazakstan under 4.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Germany will have too much class for the Kazaks and should win this game, but the question is by how much do they want to win this. Would not be surprised that they are complacent coming into this game after beating them 3-0 in Kazakhstan. Doubt that the Kazaks will score as they have not done so this far while the Germans have allowed just one goal. The visitors have not allowed more than 3 goals in their 4 qualifers, so expect them to play it very tight and have plenty of players behind the ball, so as not to get exposed and conceded many goals. For the Germans, they will be looking to get the win and stay injury free, as many of their players have some big games coming up, so doubt that they will do much to risk themselves in this game.
you sir are a top tipper :clap:clap 5/6 and such good analysis of each game... very well done blackcrow.. i will recommend you for the post of the week if PL still do that

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 26 March Armenia - Russia over 2.5 @ 2.14 :@ England -1.5 @ 2.46 :D Bulgaria - Switzerland under 2.5 @ 1.60 :D Georgia - Croatia under 2.5 @ 1.69 :D Andorra - Slovakia under 3.5 @ 1.61 :D Malta - Greece under 2.5 @ 1.86 :D Germany - Kazakstan under 4.5 @ 2.13 :D

Albania - Belarus I don't know much about Albania and Belarus but I think Belarus are slightly overrated here. Ye they defeated France on the road but couldn't manage to beat Luxenbourg later on. Jamaican already informed us about the key missings in their line up and I doubt Belarus have enough quality on the bench to replace the regulars. This is a must win match for the Albanians if they want to stay in the game for the second position. I'll play it safe here Albania (0)AH @ 2.00 Bet365 so in case of draw I have my stake back.
I am taking Bosnia DNB @5.00 Bet365 at the halftime. Bosnia had complete control during the first half and created more than Romanians who were lucky to score. Dzeko' date= Ibisevic and Pjanic are able at least to equalize.
I also had the following accumulator just for the fun: Serbia +0.5 France Spain Slovakia Greece Germany England +0.5 @2.05 Great weekend for me 100% success rate from the Euro Cup qualifiers. Though I had to wait for Greece to open the score in 94'. As far as I can see most of us are in profit so cheers to everybody :cheers