** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Thankyou

I want to say thank you to all on here - I love cheltenham to bits and I think this site has helped me enjoy the experience more - I cannot go to a meeting - so watch on tv or the bookies screens . But I actually feel part of a small but knowledgable community on here. Some of my musings paid off - others died a horrible death but hey thats the punting game for ya. What I love is the constructive advice and criticism and so many knowledgable people on here. I only turn up on here to do the Cheltenham build up and thread - you will only see me on here again - for when when we get the final results of the top ten lists - I actually am higher on the list this year and also got higher on the daily cheltenham tipping - 21st - yes not great but better than last year. Thankyou to the usual crew bowles milleni ginger billy charliewong Goldikova Kings Theatre and also new stats guy Ganjaman - I hope to see you all again in October onwards for the build up to Cheltenham 2012 !!! Here is my results for Cheltenham 2011 - I bought the kids a £450 Play house for the Garden I will be building it for them this weekend hopefully. Day 1 Captain Chris & Realt Dubh Antipost Bensalem & Caroles Legacy e/w Hurricane Fly Antipost Peddlars Cross E/W Sizing Australia and Garde Champetre Antipost E/W Quevega Tullamore Dew e/w Day 2 Bostons Angel Antipost Jessies Dream Antipost Sizing Europe Antipost - tipped heavily as knew arkle winner would run well Battle Group E/W Day 3 Noble Prince Albertas Run & Kalahari King e/w Big Bucks & Mourad Antipost Deal Done E/W Day 4 Zarkander & UNNACOMPANIED e/w Bob's Worth Anipost Long Run Antipost and on day Denman Antipost E/W Oscar Delta E/W Sir des Champs Here is an Antipost Patent I struck today for the hell of it Captain Chris - Arkle Winner 2011 - in Champion Chase 2012 (if it works dont fix it - lol hope he runs) Hurricane Fly - Champion Hurdle Winner 2011 - in same race next year 2012 (can see him doing it again ) Long Run - Gold Cup winner 2011 - in same race next year 2012 (will only be 7yo - he is the new boy in town threat would be Weapon's Amnesty) And Finally Advice for next year - DO NOT BACK HORSES With a gap of upto 90 days or more even if highly fancied - its a grave yard only back Quevega and Big Bucks to follow up after a break. :ok PS : Really dissapointed the Fulke walwyn Kim Muir angle that worked upto 2 years ago has now gone due to compressed handicap and higher class horses aimed at the race. Lost a good earner there.

Re: Thankyou Always play the big one the Grand National - so will look at that - but really thats it now until next year - its a pattern I follow which keeps my finances safe and lets me think about something else for the rest of the year. Started the playhouse but - pain in the backside instructions going to take more than one day so going to have a busy weekend :lol