NBA - 14th March Picks

Boston Celtics at New Jersey Nets - Under 188 points @ 1.901 (Pinnacle) The Celtics kept the Bucks to only 57 points last night and only scored 88 themselves which kept the total way under. They face the Nets who Boston have beaten 15 of the last 16 times holding New Jersey to an average of 79.3 ppg. The Nets are the fourth slowest team, 28th in points average points scored per game, 26th in FG% per game, and 20th in 3 point shooting and face the 2nd stingiest defense in Boston who average giving up 91.6 ppg. Boston are good shooters but are a slow paced team also and I fancy this to be a low-scoring game with Boston winning probably but not neccessarily.

Re: NBA - 14th March Picks Denver Nuggets at New Orleans Hornets - Under 199.5 points @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) These two have already played each other twice this season, both netting under 200 points and with Anthony and Billups both playing in those games, I expect the Hornets to find it even easier to keep Denver under here. The Hornets have done well at handling the offensive teams with games against Dallas, New York, Toronto, Houston, Minnesota and LA Clippers all finishing comfortably under. The Hornets are the slowest paced team in the NBA and one of the strongest defensively and I think they can help keep this an Under game.

Re: NBA - 14th March Picks Had a terrible time lately with NBA, so this is the day I hope to get back on track. Massive five matches... Celtics -5 AH @ Nets. 1.91 @ Nordicbet (10/10) Celtics had an unbelievable defensive performance against Bucks yesterday, they have been very good in defense against Nets most of the time and considering that Nets have got scoring issues I believe that Celtics will win this one easily and 5 points is not that much to cover. They have beaten Nets both times they played this season. They won by 6 pts at home and by massive 25 in NJ in December. Thunder over 108.5 @ Wizards. 1.83 @ Paddy Power (10/10) Thunder are one of the league's top offensive teams averaging 104.6 points. It has been 107 in last 7 matches for OKC. And they have scored at least 110 points against Wizards in last 3 meetings. Now, Wizards have got terrible defence. Clippers dropped 122 points on them recently and I reckon Thunder can get at least 109 today. Spurs to win @ Heat. 2.88 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Spurs available at 2.88? Hello!!! This is so wrong! Heat has got terrible record against top teams and have beaten only Lakers, twice. They were humiliated by Spurs 125-95 ten days ago. Despite two impressive wins they still will struggle big time against Spurs. Not having Miami as favorites in this match. Suns to win @ Rockets. 4.85 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Absolutely ridiculous odds for this match. Steve Nash might play, he was quite positive about his chances on Sunday. Even if doesn't play I think Brooks can make a good game against his old team. Suns have won 10 of last 13 matches against Rockets and won both matches this season as well. 4.85 is too big to miss here. Rockets doesn't have kinda defence that Orlando had, so Suns even without Nash can get some offense going. Warriors to win @ Kings. 2.17 @ Pinnacle (8/10) Saw Kings play Hornets few days ago and they were really horrible. Apart from Cousins and occasionally Dalambert there was very little offense. Warriors will be all over them and definitely can outscore as Kings has got no defense at the moment. Warriors have won both matches this season against Kings. Sacramento has lost 6 in a row.

Re: NBA - 14th March Picks NBA 2011.03.13 results recap: Orlando Magic @ Phoenix Suns: Orlando Magic -5 -110 (1.91) Bookmaker (-8) 111-88 WIN Indiana Pacers @ New York Knicks: Under 220 -105 (1.95) 5Dimes (u215) 93-106 WIN Milwaukee Bucks @ Boston Celtics: Boston Celtics -8 -109 (1.92) 5Dimes (-12) 87-56 WIN Minnesota Timberwolves @ Golden State Warriors: Over 218.5 -105 (1.95) 5Dimes (o227) 100-77 LOSS NBA 2011.03.13 finished 3-1, -1.78 units won/4 units risked on HDP & OU. NBA 2010/2011 HDP & OU Record: 286-243-10, +25.43 units won (529 units risked) NBA 2010/2011 Moneylines Record: 43-51, +11.05 units won (94 units risked) NBA 2011.03.14 Final 7 Picks: Boston Celtics @ New Jersey Nets: Boston Celtics -5 -108 (1.93) 5Dimes (-8) Oklahoma City Thunder @ Washington Wizards: Over 207.5 -110 (1.91) Bookmaker (o214) San Antonio Spurs @ Miami Heat: San Antonio Spurs ML +190 (2.90) Bookmaker, 2BetDSI, BetJamaica (-3) San Antonio Spurs @ Miami Heat: San Antonio Spurs +5 -110 (1.91) Bookmaker, The Greek (-3) Denver Nuggets @ New Orleans Hornets: Denver Nuggets ML +125 (2.25) 5Dimes (-6) Denver Nuggets @ New Orleans Hornets: Denver Nuggets +3 -115 (1.87) The Greek (-6) Los Angeles Clippers @ Memphis Grizzlies: Memphis Grizzlies -5.5 -105 (1.95) 5Dimes (-10) Good Luck!