NBA - March 9th Picks

Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs - Under 203 points @ 1.91 (WillHill) The Pistons come up against the Spurs after a 113-102 win at home to the Wizards but will have a much harder team getting a similar result here. Having a 7-24 road record and also only averaging 90.9 points on the road this season doesn't bode well and with San Antonio averaging only giving up 95.0 points at home this season the Pistons should struggle. I feel the line is too big and this is due to both teams having high scoring games of late (Detroit against Washington, Minnesota and Utah for example, and San Antonio versus Miami) but with the Pistons not putting many points up on the road, being one of the slowest paced teams coming up against a strong defensive team, who also aren't massive scorers, I'm hoping this can stay under. With San Antonio's home O/U record standing at 13-19 and Detroit's road O/U record at 10-21, I think it looks good.

Re: NBA - March 9th Picks Cleveland Cavaliers at Milwaukee Bucks - Under 188 points @ 1.91 (SportingBet) As it was yesterday, the Bucks are the perfect Under's bet here after a good win against the Wizards on the road, holding them to only 76 points. I expect something similar here, as the two least efficient offenses in the NBA meet, Milwaukee averaging 91.2 points a game and the Cavaliers with 96.0 points. The Bucks can stop the Cavaliers offense with ease, last time these met at the end of January Cleveland managed 88 points, but they only got 68 FG attempts and if they can put up a similar effort, the Cavs won't score much. The Cavaliers might not defend quite as well (giving up 102 points last time) but the Bucks aren't high scorers and as I'm hoping for a similar score to the first time they met this season way back in November which ended 83-81. The Under is the way to play this.

Re: NBA - March 9th Picks NY on a great run, have no clue why they are @ 2.52 against Memphis.. Memphis not playing really bad, with a win aganst SAS, but still doesn't explain the high odds for NY to me... NY had 2 terrible losses against cleveland cavaliers and had 1 vs and in Orlando, for the rest they won all last 10 games, not bad I think. I'm going for NY today!

Re: NBA - March 9th Picks Warriors to win @ Nets. 1.91 @ Pinnacle (8/10) The only reason I'm going for Warriors here is that Nets are without Deron Williams for couple matches and that is huge loss considering the numbers he's been putting up. Warriors have got pretty good record against Nets lately and should be able to grind out a win even despite the fact that they will be playing back to back and 6th match in 10 days. The advantage for Nets would be the rebounding and scoring in the paint whilst Warriors should be able to outscore them from the three point line. Should be a close one, Warriors just about to get a win, is my call. Raptors vs Jazz. Over 209 points. 1.91 @ Nordicbet (10/10) Can't understand why bookies still keep putting out such a short lines on matches involving Jazz. They have totally fallen apart since the departure of both Sloan and D Will. They still can score in bunches, but can't defend. Raptors are exactly the same, so this match should be well overs. They last played In November, Jazz won at home by 125-108. Should be something around 220 points today as well. Grizzlies vs Knicks. Over 210.5 points. 2.00 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Another obvious overs match here for sure. Knicks are awesome in attack, yet still can't defend. Like the look of Grizzlies lately. They have got the likes of Gazol and Randolph who can match Amare and Melo in the paint, so this should be fun game to watch, not for ones who admire defensive performances, this match will be anything but defense. The last 3 matches in Memphis have been over 230 points. Overs most definitely today!

Re: NBA - March 9th Picks

Warriors to win @ Nets. 1.91 @ Pinnacle (8/10) Raptors vs Jazz. Over 209 points. 1.91 @ Nordicbet (10/10) Grizzlies vs Knicks. Over 210.5 points. 2.00 @ Pinnacle (10/10)
LOSS Warriors had their chances LOSS Jefferson ruined OT chance WIN No problems in the NYK@MEM game

Re: NBA - March 9th Picks

NY on a great run, have no clue why they are @ 2.52 against Memphis.. Memphis not playing really bad, with a win aganst SAS, but still doesn't explain the high odds for NY to me... NY had 2 terrible losses against cleveland cavaliers and had 1 vs and in Orlando, for the rest they won all last 10 games, not bad I think. I'm going for NY today!
Win :clap:cheers