** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - 22nd of Feb

Aidymac

Re: BBOTD - 22nd of Feb 5.10 Southwell - Beau Fighter (15/4 Bet365) 1pt Win Run well enough only start at this course and best turf form is with some cut so should handle the fibresand, come a long way down the weights since joining Gary Moore and the money has come for him today, good apprentice booked.

Re: BBOTD - 22nd of Feb

My god will I ever get a winner???? Okay slight change of appraoch her as I have had some success with punts in races where there is a short favourite. 4.15 Just Amazing is going to be very short for this after a facile win last time. However I just feel that in Hunters its not always a good idea to take a short price so I'm looking at Come What Augustus to upset the applecart. Has won 14 PTP races but this is her first time under rules. Must have every chance of going close here and is a decent price due to the short favourite. 1 Pt win 11/1 VC Bet
FFS my luck....Hampered badly when making progress then runs on to within half a length......:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: BBOTD - 22nd of Feb 5.10 Southwell - Bring Sweets - 9/2 WH If i'd woken up in time this morning i'd be on Beau Fighter at 14/1, instead im on at 15/2 which is still looking a great price. No value in that one currently, so i'll side with Bring Sweets. Lightly raced, even more so over this trip and at Southwell. Won a maiden handicap last time out over course and distance easily and is only up 4lbs for that. Yard going well and could be progressive against some exposed rivals. If taking to the surface and trip i expect Fastinthestraight to hack up here, not worth the risk at the current price imo.