Pokerstars FPPs

GaF

Any ideas on the best value for spending them? I currently have 7,411 and am "Silverstar" (I should be "GoldStar" by the end of this month) I'm thinking the Security Token should be bought, which can be done for 2,500 FPPs After that, I imagine Tournament Tokens provide the best value?

Re: Pokerstars FPPs I'm not expecting to get to Supernova, so dont think Cash Bonuses are an option? Supernova needs 274 points per day I'm currently on 76 points per day - Less than I thought :loon If I succesfully move up to NL100 at some stage, then I feel I MIGHT be able to have a shot at it

Re: Pokerstars FPPs

Any ideas on the best value for spending them? I currently have 7,411 and am "Silverstar" (I should be "GoldStar" by the end of this month) I'm thinking the Security Token should be bought, which can be done for 2,500 FPPs After that, I imagine Tournament Tokens provide the best value?
You can get cash without being Supernova ($75 total I think at your VIP/FPP level)

You can get cash without being Supernova ($75 total I think at your VIP/FPP level)
So I can - cheers Dave :ok I thought I could only get the Stellar rewards, but you're right - I can "buy" $75 for 7,000 points - perfect :ok Just curious on value comparison .... The cash is $1.07 per 100 points I can get a $109 tournament ticket for 6,900 points - that's $1.58 per 100 points Wow - that's quite a big difference! It's about a $35 difference over 7000 points - I'll probably still take the cash .... but tempted to maybe take a one off shot at a tournament :unsure

Re: Pokerstars FPPs Are the cash purchases limited to one per time period (year?) or unlimited volume? When I'm Goldstar, I can get $300 for 25,000 points which is $1.20 per 100 FPPs, so could be better off saving for that (especially if it's every 25k points and not just the first 25k points)

I'm saving up for the cash bonuses' date=' just 210k FPP from $4k.[/quote'] lmao - I assumed that you needed 10,000,000 points for that or something and you already had 9,790,000 - but just spotted the bonus is bought for 250k, so you have 40k - still a way to go then :lol :lol :lol

Re: Pokerstars FPPs I will be using mine for the cash as and when I can. I know its better value to take the tourny token but then it only works out better if you cash really otherwise I am throwing them away. Especially as on the whole I am playing cash games on stars.

Are the cash purchases limited to one per time period (year?) or unlimited volume? When I'm Goldstar, I can get $300 for 25,000 points which is $1.20 per 100 FPPs, so could be better off saving for that (especially if it's every 25k points and not just the first 25k points)
As many as you want i think as long as you have the points and relevant star.

Is there a play requirment for any of them Gaf?
Doesn't look like it :ok "Use your Frequent Player Points (FPPs) to purchase a PokerStars bonus. Purchase the VIP Reward Bonus from the VIP Store for 4,500 FPPs and we will credit $50 to your account instantly." I did post the link above, but doesnt seem to be working (and I cant work out why :unsure)

Re: Pokerstars FPPs This is said all the time the best value for the fpps if you know a basic push/fold game are the fpp hyper turbo sats to the 1/4 mill they've changed the buying on them now to 235 fpps down from 280 the 3rd place used to get there fpps back but now they only get 10 back but there still the best value to turning fpps into $$. Def don't use 4.5k to buy $50. Here's my stats in those hypers -

woodiejr 378$4 $0 0%$1,584 -N/APokerStars E6-6 Stournamentflag_FPP.pngx
Def use them up in them games otherwise save them up for a 1.5 or 4k bonus if you were to hit supernova. As to the secruity key as dave says no point in getting one if you don't have loads online the best thing to use which is just as good imo is Account - login secruity settings, tick enable pokerstars pin just as good as a rsa key imo you get your own code you got to enter every time you login.