** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - 19th of Feb

Aidymac

Re: BBOTD - 19th of Feb Lingfield 5:10 Titan Triumph 6-1 BET365(BOG) 1 Point WIN Competitive class 3 over 1 mile on the all weather and my selection is Titan Triumph. Multiple course and distance winner in a higher class(class2) off a higher mark. Seemed to have lost his way a bit but a return to this C&D last time out in a class 4 seemed to ignite the horse with an impressive win. Shrewd trainer and Luke Morris in the saddle looks like this horse has everything it needs to record a win today. Others have good claims but this horse previous C&D record swayed the selection for me. Value price too.

Re: BBOTD - 19th of Feb Ascot 3.35: Like Minded 1pt win @ 7/1 Bet365 BOG Nicholl's stable going very well at the minute and I think this horse has every chance of going close today. First time tongue tie should help, horse should be fitter for (a little disappointing) comeback after a very long break and entitled to plenty of respect from this mark.

Re: BBOTD - 19th of Feb Mine was a non-runner 3:45 Wincanton Overturn 1pt win - 7/2 (Bet365) Overturn might get an easy lead here and could prove too good for a couple of relative unknowns in the line-up. Not convinced about Silviniaco over two miles and think he'll be staying on when it's over. Mille Chief won easily on heavy ground lto but heavy ground form isn't always straight-forward and he has it all to prove here. Celestial Halo hasn't been in the mood since a poor attempt at chasing and Ronaldo Des Mottes is making his seasonal debut and is a bit short at 8/1. Overturn beat off Starluck and Khyber Kim when finishing second to Binocular in the Xmas hurdle. He jumps well and finds a lot for pressure. Seems to relish most ground too. Think he is underrated here.

Re: BBOTD - 19th of Feb 3:35 Copper Bleu '@ Ascot - Was in good form last season and loves the softer ground.Pulled up LTO and has been put up another 1lb but todays jockey Giles Hawkins claims 5lb and can get involved today 0.5pt E/W @ 12/1 Ladbrokes

Re: BBOTD - 19th of Feb 5.20 Wincanton - Rare Symphony (33/1 Bet365) 0.5pts E/W Hard to see Smad Place coming unstuck here, but something has to finish second and third and with the two newcomers having been off the track for a long time I will swerve them in favour of Rare Symphony. My selection was rated in the 80s on the flat in Ireland when trained by Paul Deegan and although she has yet to really take to hurdling, she's in good hands and is presumably thought capable of better at home as she went off 9/2 on her debut and was backed lto aswell. Gets all the weight allowances here and jockey claims off an additional 3lbs, needs to up her game to get involved but that's not impossible.

Re: BBOTD - 19th of Feb AUDEMAR 5.10 Lingfield. 0.5 points each way. Consistent enough and has the form to get involved in the finish of this race. Up a pound from last time, which suggest he needs to be on his game, but likes the trip and surface and much more solid than most. Should be involved in the finish.