** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

Nice post m8...just wished i see it before i did BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE! grrr:spank ft 2-0
I was thinking too a good option both to score goal, it seems Lokomotiv are not matching Spartak lately: it was total chaos in theyr defense. To be honest, being a fanatic Spartak supporter was thinking too much: 7th consecutive win over rivals Lokomotiv. But again, Emenike striked (2.70 at Expekt anytime goalscorer) - To sum it: 29.10.11 Emenike - Lokomotiv 3:0 20.11.11 Emenike - Lokomotiv 2:0 :lol Spartak Chempion

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Rostov - Tomsk :puke Without money and chances 98% not to play next spring, it seems Tomsk players think on the transfer market. Min 12 red card Tomsk player. 0-1, from penalty lead Tomsk min 15 The situation it critical. There is no hope players get money, they were thinking to boycott the match but if put on the plan worse because of penalisation and then slim chances to get the money. So, they've decided to play in Rostov and at home with Krasnodar, most likely the last two games for Tomsk in PL or.. theyr history. No one could save Tom Tomsk, waiting for the tragic fate of FK Moscow, Saturn or Sochi. The governor of Tomsk Region stated it wont be a tragedy if Tom Tomsk will relegate, furthermore he made it clear: there is no money for the football club in the budget for upcoming year, 2012. Agree with the governor, it is beyond human understanding why pay expense of a football club when schools need money. Who needs football club feed at the expense of the local bugets? The fault is totally of the club not the governors bad money management, all the clubs wich depends on the money coming from local authorities must educate players and cut salaries.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 As the clock go forward at the end of this month we can begin to look forward to the return of the russian football leagues in 2012 and enjoying Kav's lazy tips, enjoying weekend afternoons in a beer garden, an some sunshine (hopefully, lol!) We're officially entering vacation on 27th November 2011. The beggining of the russian football, in fact continue with play-offs it will be on Spring next year. Kavkaz is the very definition of the luxury betting experience. Since 2009, the man at the lead of Stavki Navsegda (recently) has been sizing up the betting industry for the Russian Football. For the 3rd year in a row Kavkaz Tipster has been voted "Russia's Best Capper" by the prestigious "Cocktail Bets" magazine. There is no obstacle that cannot be overcome. The betting industry is still full of opportunities. When putting a bet on the russian foot, we ensure the corect stake is submitted. This method of selective staking was prouved efficient against flat betting, at least for me: * 2009 [4 months] : 15-0-7 . avg odd 2.20 , net +75.70 units , yield 43.50% * 2010 [6 months] : 97-1-97 . avg odd 2.26 , net +217.43 units , yield 23.90% * 2011 [6 months] : 160-9-162 . avg odd 2.61 , net +170.21 units , yield 13.90%

Rostov - Tomsk :puke Without money and chances 98% not to play next spring, it seems Tomsk players think on the transfer market. Min 12 red card Tomsk player. 0-1, from penalty lead Tomsk min 15 The situation it critical. There is no hope players get money, they were thinking to boycott the match but if put on the plan worse because of penalisation and then slim chances to get the money. So, they've decided to play in Rostov and at home with Krasnodar, most likely the last two games for Tomsk in PL or.. theyr history. No one could save Tom Tomsk, waiting for the tragic fate of FK Moscow, Saturn or Sochi. The governor of Tomsk Region stated it wont be a tragedy if Tom Tomsk will relegate, furthermore he made it clear: there is no money for the football club in the budget for upcoming year, 2012. Agree with the governor, it is beyond human understanding why pay expense of a football club when schools need money. Who needs football club feed at the expense of the local bugets? The fault is totally of the club not the governors bad money management, all the clubs wich depends on the money coming from local authorities must educate players and cut salaries.
0-1 HT, 3-1 FT HT Rostov win @ 2.35 Live Two red cards Tomsk. Someone goes early in vacation or to search new club. Now the chances on 27.11 Tomsk - Krasnodar for an away win are 70% in my oppinion - if Tom will be removed and Krasnodar draw in Tomsk, Krasnodar they will lose 2p, important I would say - Krasnoar playing serious shall win 4-0 at least. After this game most likely will come a decision from the russian federation, unless players decide not enter and play last game of 2011. Good Bye Tom Tomsk... attitude today showed in Rostov made it very clear.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 i will write my ideas now because the price might drop. today i saaaw how Lille defeated CSKA , now when they dont't have much chances to progress from group , they should concentrate on Russian playoffs. 2.4 odds on CSKA against poor defending Anzhi is a gift , so i have idea to put big stake on CSKA Moscow DNB odds ~ 1.7 But , i am worried about CSKA injury list , so maybe some russian punters can help me. :) If CSKA will have Doumbia and Keisuke Honda back then i will try my luck on CSKA

Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v Terek Grozny (10:00 GMT) 2.4 3.3 3.3 102.27 %
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (12:15 GMT) 2.2 3.3 4 100.76 %
maximize.gif FK Kuban v Spartak Moscow (13:00 GMT) 3.2 3.3 2.5 101.55 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Dynamo Moscow (14:30 GMT) 2.2 3.35 3.75 101.97 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v FK Krasnodar (08:00 GMT) 5.4 3.75 1.75 102.33 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Amkar Perm (10:15 GMT) 2.02 3.3 4.3 103.06 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Lokomotiv Moscow (12:30 GMT) 1.81 3.55 5.2 102.65 %
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v CSKA Moscow (15:30 GMT) 2.9 3.3 2.66 102.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Hi guys Tomorrow there is a game at bottom, relegation group. In a snowy Samara city, Volga will pay a visit. KS Samara - Volga NN 26.11.2011 Football Premier League Russia - Relegation Group. Team news: Samara will have back Taranov (important) while Volga... Volga will be without 5 key players: 3 defenders and 2 mifielder. Because of red cards and yellow cards (deliberately received in my oppinion) all 5 players who played last two games with Rubin (1-0 win) and Amkar (1-2 lost) are out. Defenders: Grigaleva (21/0) , Eshchenko (12/0) , Bujvolov (17/0) , Ruslan Adzhindzhal (21/1) Midfielder: Nikita Malyarov (8/1) In the last 4 rounds the above mentioned players played regular, from the first minute. All ... only Malyarov missed a single match, with Zenit. Analising other view (oddsmaker). On the last meeting Samara - Volga, victory of Samara priced 2.20 - ended 0-0. But for the match to be played tomorrow: victory of the Wings are 2.10. Value to stick here with home win consiering all INSIDER team news I write. Would bet here : KS Samara -0.25 Asian Handicap @ 1.746 Stake 10/10 @ Pinnacle

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 siberia-tomsk-150x150.jpg Because of frozen pitch, the match Tomsk - FK Krasnodar at risk to be postponed. In the Siberia, Tomsk it will be -15. In my oppinion it is not good to be postponed. The same temperature previous season -15 on Amkar Perm - CSKA, nobody died and all players wich took part are still alive.

siberia-tomsk-150x150.jpg Because of frozen pitch, the match Tomsk - FK Krasnodar at risk to be postponed. In the Siberia, Tomsk it will be -15. In my oppinion it is not good to be postponed. The same temperature previous season -15 on Amkar Perm - CSKA, nobody died and all players wich took part are still alive.
Better not ! I'm lining up a big bet on Krasondar ..

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Tom Tomsk vs Krasnodar Home side has 20 points in the Play Offs and is last placed team in the relegation zone. Away side is leading the group. Krasnodar offered a good dsplay on away games and managed to score almost every time. Tomsk haven't score in last 7 games home and I hope will do it once in this game. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.9 with PaddyPower

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Good Morning! 'Anzhi - CSKA Moscow' Someone still sleeping.. but who? CSKA players in Moscow. Staff decided to make the trip in the morning by plane to Dagestan and make all preparations on the road. Vagner Love will play, he was suspended 5 rounds but come on this is .. CSKA not Spartak. Suddenly lifted his suspension. Instead of gkper Gabulov (transfered to Anzhi, teams agree he wont play against former club) will be Chepchukov for CSKA, both are crap not a difference at all. Defended Ignashevish injured , this is a blow. Vagner Love, Don Juan with blue hair possible to play his last game for CSKA, on the transfer market possible go to Anzhi or Brasil. In Anzhi, all in good. Sold out since 3 days ago not even one ticket to the match left. I intend to make a bet on this match, final on this 2011 on the russian leagues. And we are back on April 2012 with the remaining from the play-offs Not impressed with the horses in the game with Lille lost. 0-4, 0-5 not surprising at all if it was final, simply CSKA are too much depend to one man: Doumbia. He missed due to suspension game with Lille, now rested Doumbia will try to strike again vs Anzhi. Let's look at lineups: "Anzhi" 4-5-1: Revishvili, Angbva, Joao Carlos, Tagirbekov, Hajibeyov, Ivanov, Akhmedov, Zhirkov, Lakhiyalov, Dzhudzhak, Eto'o. Of the optimal. "CSKA" 4-4-2: Chepchugov, Nababkin, A. Berezutsky, V. Berezutsky, Shchennikov, Olise, Aldonin, Mamaev, Dzagoev, Vagner Love, Doumbia CSKA travel on the day-match, low morale after defeat from Lille in the Champions League. Anzhi will attack from the first minutes CSKA, Kavkazian team have goal to reach top 5 and today they play in optimal composition. Home team will be extremely motivated to win and will bring and attacking aproach in my opinion. Missing: Bousuffa, Jucile (suspended) - Akinfeev, Gabulov, Honda, Tosic, Ignashevich, Gonzalez, Necid Last meeting 23/10/2011 Anzhi - CSKA 3-5 I believe Anzhi will take the most in the first half then CSKA wake up. Similar scenario to the previous match in fact. Bet no 334 , last one (2011 season, Russian Football) Both teams to score @ 1.70 Bwin 6/10

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Rostov vs Amkar Perm Rostov is 2nd in the Relegation group while Amkar is 5th, 2 points above last relegating place. When these two met we always had goals. Rostov is able to score against any team and I am sure will do it today, also. Amkar has the same capabilities. Rostov scored and cocneded in every of the last 5 games, while Amkar in 4 of the last 5. Expect a match with some goals. 2 or 3 goal in the match @ 1.9 with PaddyPower

What's with the line movement in the Krasnodar game ?? I kind of want it to get cancelled now .. :/ --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.755934,-79.456334
Frozen 0-0.. Krasnodar can play with us, they have no worries at all. I hate this team :lol and I am glad they play in the relegation group. Money cant buy happiness

KavkaZ, Nice start to the 2nd half eh ? :cheers
;) Yup, after a boring first 45 min. Magic happens in only two minutes bet won Not the best odds 1.70, considering I had 2.62 avg after 334 bets this year, but it was a must instead of the over 2.5 priced at evens. Couldnt imagine one team win 3-0 or 4-0.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 I am proud of beeing part of this forum, proud to open this thread saying that I will bring it to a high level (up to you to decide if it was or not). Thanks to Mister Paul Ross for his confidence on me and to all of you who supported me on bad and good (Karamzin, Chris, Lennon, Pakelly, Beer and not only). Stay Cool! I will try to stay too :) See ya on this thread March 2012 with the remaining from the playoffs. You will enjoy another awsome betting year (4th) on the russian football leagues at the best price on Earth: FREE Here is a small gift ;) During break you are welcome to come and post here: team news, transfers or whatever you want about russian football. Goodbye, Abdelmalik Safin (Kavkaz)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Thank you for all you help bro, it's been a great season for you in the Russian Football league, hope to see you around the forum, I never really play on the markets you play, except for the over under markets and I usually take over 2 live when you have both teams to score :). Great job and greeeaaaat girls, I just love russian girls for all my life, got my first and a sceond kiss from russian babes so I just owe them everything :nana. Gotta visit Russia soon most deffinetely. All due respect to Abdelmalik Safin (Kavkaz) And huge congratz on the nomination in that magazine forgot the name :lol

• 1 month later...

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011/2012 Welcoming 2012! Hi, It's me again. We continue to post on this thread untill the end of playoffs. I keep stats for my bets based on the calendaristic year and not russian football season overall. So, 2012 a new year and a new bankroll and counting from pick # 1 not from # 335 (334 bets previous year, 2011). After a confident 2009, 2010 and 2011 end back to back in profit (counted as units) - all stats presented bellow are 100% real and prouved: * 2009: +15=0-7, Прибыль (Net Profit/Units): +75.70 ; Прибыль с оборота (Return Of Investment): +43.5% * 2010: +97=1-97, Прибыль (Net Profit/Units):+217.43 ; Прибыль с оборота (Return Of Investment): +23.9% * 2011 (01.06 to 27.11): +163=9-162, Прибыль (Net Profit/Units): +190.27 ; Прибыль с оборота (Return Of Investment): +15.25% Russian Football Leagues: - Premier League, Youth Championship (or Reserves League) - Division One - Division Two: Center, South, East, West and Ura Pov. Like: Div. Two East & South + Youth Championship Dislike: Premier League and Div One All green and hapiness, isnt it? Well it is not, sometimes I can lose 14 bets in a row (twice happened: 2010 and 2011) but I can win 14 or 15 by suite too (did it in previous two years). Betting for me it is hobby, somoene can make a living from it, one thing Is sure: all the selections I play are myne and another important thing is that I can afford to lose money. If you cant then I advice you dont follow my tips, If Im going to lose 8 in a row your busted :)) then you will send messages by private like the previous year with dirty words and insulting me. Ony a dumb one can do it, and dont apreciate someone's work, after all I am pretty damn sure someone would have gone paid service in 2011 (big crisis cant you see?) after 2009 and 2010. My picks are free and will always be because.. I love the green colour (green is gud), Im a nice nice guy and a big fan of Audrey Hepburn too, enough reasons... If you intend to follow after all, one single advice: pay attention to my stake. Stake means 5/10 , for exemple bet five units from a max 10, it depends if you set 10€ your stake, then if I advice for a certain game to stake 5/10 means you'll have to put 5*10€ = 50€.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011/2012 03.03.2012 Football Premier League Russia - Group A Spartak Moscow - Rubin Kazan In the past tatars better managed deal meeting with Spartak away than home. Perhaps this can be attributed to the stylistics of theyr game, the philosophy of Rubin, monolithic defense and sharp counterattack last three years brought to the team of Kurban Berdyev points in "Luzhniki" - over the hosts. Failed Rubin in June this year when they were hold to a goaless draw in Moscow - the truth about the encounter: Spartak v Rubin 0-0 ; Shoots: 5-20 ; Shoots on target: 0-8. Our coach Valery Karpin had a tricky puzzle to solve as he could not count on 9 players, particularly from the defense - Were out: Eugene Makeyev, Fyodor Kudryashov, Nicolas Parejo and Marcos Rojo, Marek Suchy with youth team Czech Republic. In addition, both brazilian strikers - Welliton and Ari. I can call a point won by Spartak and two lost by Rubin, because all players I presented are from regular basis in our team. In Kazan, Rubin won Spartak side that they couldnt win since August 2007 at home and pleased theyr fans with a score 3-0 over nine times champions of Russia. Game stats: Shoots 11-3, On Target: 7-2. Rubin has always caught the mistakes and once again is to pay tribute to theyr coach Berdiev - a real coach, and Spartak coach Karpin - still has a lot to learn. Yesterday we were trashed Ukrainian Metalist 1-4, poorly played, to play Metalist very good side who act in the Europa League and took first place in the group. Theyr goals scored by the individual actions. For Spartak a lot of individual errors, ukrainian played like a kids game.... of course too early to give thoughts ... but somehow unpleasant this defeat. First goal for our opponent was scored by losing ball in the center field and followed by a counterattack, in the 2nd freekick were 4 players stood in the wall, 3 of them jumped one did not and the rest is story (imagine from were the ball passed) , 3rd De Zeuw lost his man, 4rd 5 Spartak defenders none intend to advance to prevail Metalist players shoot from close range, deflected goal. Metalist - Spartak 4-1 With the departure of brasilian Alex we have no idea at the center of the field, nice goal by young striker Obukhov (19 years old), maybe Karpin must play him more often. Considering the level of the opponent, it was an expected defeat, Metalist Kharkiv scored 15 goals in 5 games in the Europa League. Rubin defense is very strong one, as you can see Spartak shoot on target only twice in two meeting with tatars and failed to score a goal but received 3. When Karpin resigned by own will in the middle of season, he said will stay untill president find a replacement. He stayed untill nowadays, it is clear he is weak, could not find a good composition for the back line, yet - where mistakes are very big. Rojo and Rodri must be shwon both the door... Rubin and Zenit are teams Spartak cant match, both have brilliant coaches, good tactics and disciplined players in the field. Spartak can compete with the Moscow teams: a derby is a derby motivation is high and Spartak knows how to deal with CSKA, Lokomotiv or Dinamo, 3 win - 2 draw - 1 loss in the regular season, and 2-0 win over Lokomotiv counting for the playoffs group A. In the last 4 visits to Moscow, Rubin are 3-1-0 5 goals scored - 0 received vs Spartak. Past three away games from the regular championship, Rubin played with CSKA and won 2-1, and Dinamo winning 2-0. Before this match Rubin Kazan will have on theyr account two official games: Europa League, while Spartak none. My Odds for this game: 2.30 - 3.10 - 2.70 ... bookies offer 2.15 - 3.10 - 3.40. Played 3 units on Rubin Kazan - Rubin at 3.40 Bwin 3/10.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011/2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlRdwIZiGIg

Welcome to Spartak Moscow! | Динияр Билялетдинов Today, January 27, former Everton midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has successfully passed the medical examination so tomorrow the 26-year-old midfielder should join Spartak at the training camp in Spain. Bilyaletdinov is likely to sign for three and a half years with Spartak Moscow.