Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

according to dimitrovich krilya sovetov to win' date=' however it seems that people do not trust him anymore because the odds stay around 1.90[/quote'] Poor guy, I lost 2k $ on Samara - Rostov 2-2 , hint given : Samara. Free picks was. Now he rides on Tomsk to lose all games remaining to be played. Free picks given saying he has "info" win 80% , paid ones less. The guy is mad, said CSKA Moscow - Tomsk 3:0 was fixed , and he had this game on paid! Lol morron!! It was 1.40 odds. :lol So you pay 300 EUROS and receive pick : CSKA @ 1.40 :moon So the fact he give Samara isnt a surprise at all. There are 100 dimitrovich on the net, after 3 games won then lose 2 they cloe forum, change nick and beggin other "lucky" streak. If someone trust theyr results.. it has a big problem. ****************************************************************************** Yesterday I give one fixed , I stated on this forum dont talk about fixing games or either post this kinda games : договорняк = fixed won 3:2 Kuzbass vs Amur 3rd div East (yield 75% = personal stats) Tip posted on my site (and facebook) with "dedication" договорняк - and alert "to be next day a fixed game East, 3rd division" (my pick no #205)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Match fixing exists in Premier League. To come each round and say a game will be fixed its a pure scamming and imo results dimitrovich has .. are based only on luck. Tomsk - they are fragile financial, no money, no sponsors .. logic sell games Anzhi - team from Kavkaz, Dagestan ... they need with "all" costs to get into first 8 at the end ; half of theyr game won after agremeent with opponents. Recently Eto'o joined them - strong financial but .. look games with Kuban and Spartak - when play real busted FK Krasnodar - make me sick , shty team - strong financial support, rich owner - but get on dirty games : with Samara and not only. Krasnodar supporters be proud of Kuban live the "green bull" , not worthy IMO supporting a team that dont play correct! Kuban Krasnodar - team I cheerish - a team that play always on the field - denied all rumors about fixing game with Volga NN . 2.85 - 4.50 - 1.50 Kuban vs Volga NN odds ! Result : 5-0! All my respect mister Dan Petrescu. In bold teams are making PL of shame! I dont even watch games from PL, since I saw FK Krasnodar vs Samara match. It is hard prouve fixing, but .. eyes see, people watch :ok

true, why you have to follow dimitrovich when you have KavkaZ :ok ps. before Petrescu Kuban was also involved in 'strange' games :unsure
привет because he had a streak of 4 games win and I was thinking guy is "real" - but 5th and then other 3-4 games lost. Lucky to not follow on others :)) :lol now he catches Tomsk and keep betting against :wall You are wrong , remember last year Kuban vs Volga from division one 0-0 ended and all were saying fixed fixed. Dan dont get in this kinda games, unlike former Lokomotiv Moscow coach SACKED after a game with Anzhi ! Do you know how many of the PL coaches were sacked this year after a game (of course, LOST) with Anzhi ?? You are wrong about Dan - Kuban lost 4 games with the score 1-0 , consecutive ones - president give confidence to coach - then next game go to Tatarstan and kick off Rubin 2-0. Maybe president do something, but Dan?? Come on, a guy who won title in Romania with anonim club Yunirea, then collected 8p in Champions League with the same team ; first year at Kuban and promoted unknown club from Krasnodar to Premier League - saying this about him... then what to say about Yuri Krasnozhan... Why Dan Petrescu refused big clubs before signed with Kuban? 1. Because of russian financial offer and then "tricky" job by president 2. He likes to convert unknown clubs into very good ones 3. At big clubs players are distracted dont give a damn on practice, with Petrescu if you dont make both defense-offense you are "out". "Tricky" affairs - he was promised any player want to transfer ok. Then president made transfers, and Dan got players he didnt asked for. Now looking at Kuban place , then ask someone if Dan could have transfered the players he wanted? I bet top 3 without problems, considering results against CSKA, Spartak or Rubin. I say all this because I know Dan Petrescu , watched admired his career so far.

no' date=' you got me wrong. i was talking about the times before Petrescu was in the team. Kamaz - Kuban back in 2008 was really strange, i don't say it was fixed tho[/quote'] :ok I got wrong, I apologize Besides you know better Kamaz team, indeed before Petrescu came Kuban was "nothing special" , anonim club.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Sever vs Textil This game could go easily over 2.5 Sever at home is very good : 2-2 with Petrotrest, 2-1 with Spartak Kostroma (1-2 places) Motivation is on the away side who fight for promotion. With Sver you never know, last round 4-4 away with Karelia , 4-3 at home with Pskov. First game end 4-1 for Textil Consider here Overish game Over 2.5 @ 1.86

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Rubin Kazan 2 - Dynamo under 2,5 @ 1,80 is what i think. Khimik - FK Ufa (neutr.) 2 @ 1,60. combined 2,88 looks ok. tricky round as top placed teams play with teams from the bottom, no easy matches for the favorites tho imo. academiya - syzran, zenit - neftekhimik are the only matches where we can expect over 2.5 (and bts), others look under'ish and 'both to score'? no.

Saturn-2 vs Sheksna 2nd div - West - ro 27 We remember first bet of this month when Volga Tver beat Saturn 3-0 @ 1.66 . Ride here against Saturn once again. Team is in re-contruction, many youngsters coming from youth team, many many important players left ( 4 of them play now at Sheksna ) . Add here: main striker (important!) Pronkov missing due suspension ... and Sheksna beat 6-0 Lokomotiv-2 last round at home and want to build on that succes. Its unreal! Sheksna @ 3.80 2/4 Odds dropp ! Bwin start 4.50 away win > 4.00 > 3.80 > 3.50 .. it will settle to 2.50 . Local russian 5.30 >>>> 3.00 at this moment. Pronkov is leader topscoreres with 14 goals so far (8 from penalty spot). In the past 4 rounds, from 12 points, Saturn-2 collected only 1 point. First game : Odds 2.40 - 3.20 - 2.55 ... final odds 1h before start 3.20 - 3.00 - 1.85 .. FT : 0-1 .. dont have time to post here all stuff, screenshoots and others. Believe or not
0:1 (0-0) :cheers

Sever vs Textil This game could go easily over 2.5 Sever at home is very good : 2-2 with Petrotrest, 2-1 with Spartak Kostroma (1-2 places) Motivation is on the away side who fight for promotion. With Sver you never know, last round 4-4 away with Karelia , 4-3 at home with Pskov. First game end 4-1 for Textil Consider here Overish game Over 2.5 @ 1.86
1:0 (0:0) The game played 10 vs 11 , since 5' hosts played with ten men and scored in the final minutes the winner :\

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Football. Russia. 2nd Division Ural - Povolzhye 09.09.11 14:00 FC Tyumen - Volga Ulyanovsk 2.65-3.00-2.40 (2,5) 1.72 2.00 09.09.11 16:00 FC Chelyabinsk - Nosta Novotroitsk 1.14-5.50-14.00 (2,5) 2.20 1.60 09.09.11 17:00 Akademiya Tolyatti - FC Syzran-2003 1.55-3.50 -5.00 (2,5) 1.85 1.85 09.09.11 17:00 Gornyak Uchaly - Oktan Perm 1.50-3.70-5.25 (2,5) 2.10 1.65 09.09.11 17:00 Rubin-2 Kazan - Dinamo Kirov 1.50-3.60-5.50 (2,5) 1.80 1.91 09.09.11 18:00 Khimik Dzerzhinsk - FC Ufa (Neutral Venue) 4.75-3.40-1.60 (2,5) 1.80 1.91 09.09.11 18:00 Zenit Izhevsk - Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk 5.00-3.50-1.55 (2,5) 1.91 1.80

УРААААААААААААА Or better said: УРАААААААААААААЛ :rollin Поволжье NEXT URAL :lol Last 97 days, 214 bets : URAL, 1-0-7 :\ -14 u lost
Today must improuve this horrible personal stats on 3rd div. Ural -Pov . Not like this league at all (took only 8 bets from last 214 in the russian foot leagues, won only one :xxxx ) ... lets hope for a "green" today. :p Mi amigo Charlie, vamos a pintar en VERDE

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 09.09.2011 - Football. Russia. 2nd Division Ural - Povolzhye Khimik Dzerzhinsk - FC Ufa (Neutral Venue) 1. Over 2.5 @ 2.05 2. Both score @ 2.20 Sportingbet / Same stake. Ufa reinforced with some good players, results two consecutive overs . Against a team that play on neutral (Novgorod N ) because of theyr stadium is in re-construction. Khimki, mood not good - new coach arrived , now should give all . Bashkiri team (UFA) is the clear favorite here, no doubt. Predicted score 1-3 Time for Markosov (6/0) - UFA , forward 26 year old signed from Dinamo Stavropol (South League) where he scored 10 goals in 10 games to break here. Sterlitamak dont have team?

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 yep, Sterlitamak does not have a football team, they had Sodovik but it does not exist any longer (reason: financial problems). ok. back to the matches of today Zenit - Neftekhimik both to score @ 1,83 (str 1/10) home team is improving, away team's defence can not be called fragile but they definetly leave some space for opponents to score.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit - Neftekhimik (@1.60) 0-0 something tell ya about yesterday game : WEST, Znamya vs Spartak Kostroma ( @ 1.50) 0:0 ;) I mean both home teams are bottom places , and Neftekhmik and Spartak leaders in theyr divisions.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Well, Neftekhimik has some important players injured so I am not surprised by a draw. Zenit Izhevsk drawn 0:0 against Volga Ulyanovsk as well 2 rounds ago if I am not mistaken. If Kotlyarov won't get well soon, it will be difficult for Neftekhimik to secure early promotion (1st place). Not long ago they had 9 or even more points handicap over 2nd place but after the injury of Kotlyarov (and Mirzaev), it's reduced to 5 pts. But they are lucky in a way because Ufa will play against Gornyak in the next round. As KavkaZ pointed out it's a derby match. Plus Neftekhimik gets a chance (in case of a draw in the match between Ufa - Gornyak) to break away from 2nd and 3rd team. Whatever.. yes, they play 39 rounds this season, it has to do with so called 'spring-autumn system' (переход на систему весна - осень, блаблабла) transition. However there's a big break between round 31 and 32 from November to April, check http://fk-neftekhimik.ru/index.php/kalendar

Well' date=' Neftekhimik has some important players injured so I am not surprised by a draw. Zenit Izhevsk drawn 0:0 against Volga Ulyanovsk as well 2 rounds ago if I am not mistaken. If Kotlyarov won't get well soon, it will be difficult for Neftekhimik to secure early promotion (1st place). Not long ago they had 9 or even more points handicap over 2nd place but after the injury of Kotlyarov (and Mirzaev), it's reduced to 5 pts. But they are lucky in a way because Ufa will play against Gornyak in the next round. As KavkaZ pointed out it's a derby match. Plus Neftekhimik gets a chance (in case of a draw in the match between Ufa - Gornyak) to break away from 2nd and 3rd team. Whatever.. yes, they play 39 rounds this season, it has to do with so called 'spring-autumn system' (переход на систему весна - осень, блаблабла) transition. However there's a big break between round 31 and 32 from November to April, check [url']http://fk-neftekhimik.ru/index.php/kalendar
:clap In the break or after we can see other teams :))

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 3rd Center Metallurg Lipetsk - Sokol Saratov Pick : Sokol @ 2.35 At this moment Sokol dont have breaks. 8 wins - 1 draw - 1 lost last 10 , 4-4 away with Salyut (first place) , after beeing down 1-2 come back to lead 4-3! Finally with emotions Salyut, grabbed equalizer min 82. The entire match with Salyut is presented on my site. Score 4 goals away to Salyut, men you dont know what means. Faustov - Smurnov a letal duo lead Sokol. Okay, this isnt relevant (you think, so - better watch the game :x ) - but have a look at the home side previous 5 games. Consistence, shape and desire - all + on the away side, at this very moment. :) Fallling odds Saratov have nerves - I think they go for attack from the very beggining. I shall consider another type of bet , later when odds from Sportingbet will be on.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 3rd East Chita vs Sibir-2 Well odds are clear : 1.20 - 5.00 - 13.00 But... with the young guns of Sibir's second team you'll never know. They beat Chita 2-0 first game. I see here scoring again, they play with a lots of desire and .. without worries. Under 20 years old guys against Chita (strong home side). Bets: 1. Sibir-2 - score 1st half @ 4.00 Sportingbet 2. Sibir-2 - score 2nd half @ 3.00 Sportingbet 3. Sibir-2 - score goal @ 2.35 Bwin 4. Over 3.5 @ 2.10 Bwin

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 3rd East Chita - Sibir-2 1:0 min 1 - Alhimov, 1-1 min 34 - Zuev. In play - Half - Time... :lol Good job Sibir-2 "kids" ! Maybe Chita come back big after break, I still want the young players from the 2nd team of Sibir win 2-1 because I always support the weakest team. Go Go Go Sibir ! 06/2011 - 09.09.2011 ( 216 bets total Russian Foot = 200.35 units ) 2011/12 East ; Bets played: +17=0-7 ; Staked: 99.0 ; Net return: +74.97 units ; Yield: +75.73 % Says.. a lot.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 CSKA - Dynamo 12:00 CET @ Khimki Arena Derby and I expect interesting match. It could easily go over 4 goals or end 0:0. Of course, the main threat to Dynamo is Vagner Love and Doumbia (considering Doumbia to score). Dynamo has a bunch of dangerous players who are in a good form and all should be available. CSKA is missing Akinfeev, Vasin, Shennikov, Gonzalez, Honda, Necid. DNB 2 @ 2.45 bwin [str 1/10]