** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Accumulator 3<4

ROZAIRO

Re: Accumulator 3<4 Sorry mate,betting bank amount was left out by a mistake.It is 500USD ! :clap................:nana....., 1. Dundee untd/Hamilton 1.225 :hope(Match has bn postponed) 2. Sampdoria/Genoa 1.175 :ok 3. Scanthope/Nottingham forest 1.35 :ok 4. Arsenal/Barcelona 1.20 :ok

Re: Accumulator 3<4 Next selection (No.2), Betting bank ($400+1 pending Accumulator) 1.Lecce/Juventus 1.375 2.Parma/Cesena 1.20 3.Real zaragoza/Atletico Madrid 1.35 4.Freiburg/wolfsburg 1.325 Accumulator 2.95@100$:drums Result;.....Pending 1.Lecce/Juventus 1.375 2.Parma/Cesena 1.20 3.Real zaragoza/Atletico Madrid 1.35:ok 4.Freiburg/wolfsburg 1.325:ok Accumulator 2.95@100$ Return-:hope

Re: Accumulator 3<4 @ Tulenos; Yes I do agree,but instead of making 10%profit 8 times & loosing on the 9th I prefer this one.And also this is not just guess work,I've been calculating on many matches to find a best(as I cant call it perfect) combination.No doubt that it is so tempting to try on a big stake but,if you need success you have to be constant on your stake!! If the stake is 100$ stick to it even though your bank reaches 10k.:cheers

Re: Accumulator 3<4 @ Datapunter, Ok,Mainly I count on the running season performance of my picks.I don't see any point of checking 5-10 years old statistics for recent matches,coz players are different & conditions vary.Then I find the average goals scored by each team & divide it by 3.lets say Man untd avg is 2.5 & Arsenal 2. so when u divide 4.5/3 u'll get 1.5.....actually my secret is there.if any of those numbers exceed 1.5 I just remove it from my list.I cannot say this is a perfect system but....up to now it worked for me.:cheers [edit]

Re: Accumulator 3<4

@ Datapunter, Ok,Mainly I count on the running season performance of my picks.I don't see any point of checking 5-10 years old statistics for recent matches,coz players are different & conditions vary.Then I find the average goals scored by each team & divide it by 3.lets say Man untd avg is 2.5 & Arsenal 2. so when u divide 4.5/3 u'll get 1.5.....actually my secret is there.if any of those numbers exceed 1.5 I just remove it from my list.I cannot say this is a perfect system but....up to now it worked for me.:cheers [edit]
rozairo ur system seems good enough but when u said u divide 4.5 by 3, where did this 3 come from and how wud u know the 1.5 is in favor of man u and not arsenal?

Re: Accumulator 3<4 @kayus84, My friend...I'm betting on goal line not to be over 3.5...right? so,I have to make sure possible total out come of goals are less than 3.Thats why I'm dividing the Avg by 3.Lets say possible out come of goals in the match is 1(after dividing by 3)...so then, in any case you have two more goals in your pocket to give you an assurance.And we don't favor any team on this system,what ever the out come it doesn't matter as long as we have less than 4 goals!

Re: Accumulator 3<4 @eddiemcardle, he he...:)..Nothing comes easy ,we have to sweat to gain smthing.Of coz u have to do lot of paperwork to find few good combinations.Let me tell u an easy way....take few games from premier league(English, Spanish,German,Italy-A...etc).Then find their goal avg from a trusted source.I think it wouldn't be so difficult to find 3-4 teams out of 15-20 games ,right?;)

Selection No.03: Betting bank 300$ + 2 Pending Accumulators 1.Girona/Alcorn 2.Grosseto/Empoli 3.1860 Munich/Ausburg 4.Newport country/Luton Accumulator 2.62 @100$ :drums Result; 1.Girona/Alcorn:ok 2.Grosseto/Empoli:ok 3.1860 Munich/Ausburg :ok 4.Newport country/Luton:ok Accumulator 2.62 @100$ -Return:262$:nana

whats your selections for tomorrows game ? preferebly english or scottish :cheers
Next selection (No.2), Betting bank ($400+1 pending Accumulator) 1.Lecce/Juventus 1.375 3.5> 2.Parma/Cesena 1.20 3.5> 3.Real zaragoza/Atletico Madrid 1.35 3.5> 4.Freiburg/wolfsburg 1.325 3.5> Accumulator 2.95@100$ Result;.....Pending 1.Lecce/Juventus 1.375 2.Parma/Cesena 1.20 3.Real zaragoza/Atletico Madrid 1.35 4.Freiburg/wolfsburg 1.325 Accumulator 2.95@100$ Return-:hope

Re: Accumulator 3<4 Selection No.04 (for 19.02.11) Betting bank (560$+2 pending Accumulators) 1.St.Mirren/Hibernian 3.5> 2.Altrincham/Kettering 3.5> 3.East Bourne Borough/Histon 4.5> 4.Real Zaragoza/Atletico Madrid 3.5> Accumulator 3.30@100$ :drums Result; 1.St.Mirren/Hibernian 2.Altrincham/Kettering:@ 3.East Bourne Borough/Histon 4.Real Zaragoza/Atletico Madrid Accumulator 3.30@100$ Return-0

Selection No.03: Betting bank 300$ + 2 Pending Accumulators 1.Girona/Alcorn 2.Grosseto/Empoli 3.1860 Munich/Ausburg 4.Newport country/Luton Accumulator 2.62 @100$ :drums Result; 1.Girona/Alcorn:ok 2.Grosseto/Empoli:ok 3.1860 Munich/Ausburg :ok 4.Newport country/Luton:ok Accumulator 2.62 @100$ -Return:262$:nana
Hi ROZAIRO. It looks to me like you are betting on under 3.5 but please tell me if I am wrong because it is not clear from your posts what you are actually betting on. If it is under 3.5 then your result from tonights Girona/Alcorcon is wrong as the game ended 3-1 to the home team. Also I noticed that your original post for tonights selections was after kick-off for at least 2 selections (1 may actually have ended before post time) and that you have edited the post with these selections, both of which are not allowed on this site, for obvious reasons. GL with your system.

Re: Accumulator 3<4 @davidc, OK,I got ur point.From next time I'll be putting the goal line which I'm betting on.becoz a times according to the odds I use 3.5> or 4.5> to secure my bet.The next complain about selections...,I actually paper worked on it Yday night but couldnt post them early due to personnel issues.When I was posting didn't even check those matches are on the run or not.Anyway thanks for letting me know forum rules & I'll try my best to follow them.But also glad to know that some people are having a close look on my posts.Best of luck!!:cheers

Re: Accumulator 3<4 Listen guys...the mean time I just wanted to make a trial with all the selections which we've taken to bet on 19/02/11 & 20/02/11.(Total of 7 teams) *Only difference is I'll be using goal line 4.5> for all the selections ! So,Selection No.5 Betting bank 460$(+3 pending Accumulators :hope) 1.Lecce/Juventus 4.5> 2.Parma/Cesena 4.5> 3.Real zaragoza/Atletico Madrid 4.5> 4.Freiburg/wolfsburg 4.5> 5.St.Mirren/Hibernian 4.5> 6.Altrincham/Kettering 4.5>:@ 7.East Bourne Borough/Histon 4.5> Accumulator 2.10@100$:drums RETURN-0