** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Copa del Sol

Re: Copa del Sol

hmmm' date=' Luchesku says just 11 players available including Brasilians. Have not seen a single game on this tournament, but taking in mind stats, Shakhtar was class higher then other teams, and you not very confident, but have a look at here [url']http://football.ua/ukraine/news/120628.html very confident and motivated you are. Line is +1 on you now. Can you still see a big loose here?
You can see my thouths above.I just can't remember us losing to Shakhtar by more then 2 goals with them playing full squad.but i just can't back Shakhtar at @1.53.Price on Karpaty went from @4.50 to @6.0 :loon Bookies trap or reality that we are sh*t?We'll see ;)

Re: Copa del Sol

Karpaty will also miss important players.Our main striker Kuznetsov is out,Zenjov is injured,Fedetskiy,Guruli,Goloduka all on international duty and Godvin is suspended.Fedetskiy,Kuznetsov and Godvin is a big blow for us.Still i think rest of the lads will fight.Don't think there will be many goals as both teams missing many imortant players. Karpaty +0.5AH @2.00 bet365 Under 2.5 goals @2.05
Karpaty 1-0 FT :nana:cheers:clap:loon:gimme Bingo :ok