February NCAAB Picks

AGurv

Re: February NCAAB Picks Indiana St. at Northern Iowa - Over 126.0 @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) Indiana St. have a tendency to go Over on the road, and Northern Iowa do at home. 126 points isn't a big total and in the recent games for each team this total has been beaten many times. The low scoring games for both teams has come against Illinois State, coincidentally, but they are a low scoring Unders team. Hoping for high scoring here.

Re: February NCAAB Picks

Indiana St. at Northern Iowa - Over 126.0 @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) Indiana St. have a tendency to go Over on the road, and Northern Iowa do at home. 126 points isn't a big total and in the recent games for each team this total has been beaten many times. The low scoring games for both teams has come against Illinois State, coincidentally, but they are a low scoring Unders team. Hoping for high scoring here.
:clap If it keeps going as well as this I think I've found my calling.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Notre Dame at Providence - Under 151.5 points @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) I think this total is too high for two teams who should give each other a good game. Most of the totals that have gone Over in their previous games are one team is massively favoured. Plus when Providence have been slight underdogs at home, they've often gone Under (Louisville, and Villanova most recently) whereas Notre Dame are good at being defensive on the road with a 3-8 O/U record, and that's usually with totals around 135-140 not 150.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Toledo at Western Michigan - Over 133.5 points @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) Toledo have been massive underdogs on the road many times of late, and still manage to score nearly 60 points against decent teams. There last 4 road games they have been double digit underdogs each time but 3 of them have gone Over and with Western Michigan having the potential to hit 80 points, especially when so heavily favoured, it seems a good bet. Toledo's O/U road record is 10-4 and W. Michigan's home O/U is 9-2-1 so it looks good for Over the points total.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Auburn at Alabama - Over 126.5 points @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) This total is too low for this game IMO. Auburn are frequently double digit underdogs on the road, like their last 5, and all of them have gone Over while getting some impressive 60-70 point totals. Whereas Alabama 70-75 points when they are favourites at home. This should go over.