February NCAAB Picks

AGurv

Re: February NCAAB Picks

NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 27W-23L-2P -1.65 unit (54.00%) Feb 1st Rough month January was... Baylor -5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I feel like Baylor is only favored by 5 and it should be more based on the Oklahoma name.
Do you like Baylor again today? thx!

Re: February NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 29W-24L-2P -1.75 unit (54.71%) Lets try to turn this season around...ffs... Feb 5th Illinois +1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Kentucky -1.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Kentucky not a great road team, if you can even call them good. But IMO its a good spot, think Florida one of the more overrated teams in the nation.

Re: February NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 29W-25L-3P -2.85 unit (53.70%) Feb 6 Minny +5.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes **** me sideways im lucky those both weren't loses. Just one here today. OSU has had some close calls of late and Minny is a tough place to play

Re: February NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 31W-26L-3P -1.95 unit (54.38%) Feb 10th Was out of town yesterday in NYC.... Uconn -1.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I dont trust in putting my money on this St. Johns team at all. They did beat duke at home, but the game before they lost to Cinci at home shooting 40% FT's (they had 26 attempts). Too inconsistent for me.

Re: February NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 33W-29L-3P -3.25 unit (53.22%) Lets see if I can get a winning day... Feb 14 WVU +5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think this line is too high. This will be a close game, Huggins knows how to get this team going defensively. No reason to think this Syracuse team is all that much better then WVU either, they've been playing terribly all conference season.

Re: February NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 34W-30L-3P -3.35 unit (52.38%) Finally a win. Louisville +1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes It's tough to go on the road against a rival. But I think Cinci is a huge pretender. They have a great home record (13-2) but they haven't played anyone very good at home, and the ones that were good, they lost those games. Ville is 3-4 on the road, but 4 of those teams were ranked and Providence puts up a lot solid performance at home as well. Think its close, but Ville wins it.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Never bet on College basketball but thought I'd give it a go. :hope VCU at Wichita St. - Over 138.0 @ 1.91 (Bet 365) VCU are big scorers on the road and have gone Over 6-2 in there last 8 games and Wichita St. have scored a Over 70 points in there last 2 so I fancy this to go Over.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Dartmouth at Columbia - Under 131.5 @ 1.91 (Bet 365)/@ 1.926 (Pinnacle Sports) Columbia have gone Under 24-3 in their last 27 home games and their recent game in late January only amounted to 111 points. With Dartmouth struggling to get lots of points on the road this should go Under.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Kent St. at Drexel - Under 123.5 @ 1.91 (Bet 365)/@ 1.971 (Pinnacle Sports) Drexel is Under 8-0 in their last 8 games and Kent St. are Under 7-3 in their last 10 road games. Drexel tend to keep it Under when they are favourites and even though Kent St. have scored lots in their last two road games, they were heavy favourites whereas they aren't here.

Re: February NCAAB Picks NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 35W-31L-3P -3.45 unit (53.03%) Providence pick to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Stanford pick to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Two solid home teams. I think Cinci loses coming off a big win against a big rival. The home team in the Pac-10 matchup has won the last 13.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Not a great pick that one. Ohio St. at Purdue - Over 135.5 @ 1.917 (Pinnacle) A big game for these two, and Purdue will struggle to keep their 100% home record playing Ohio St. This should be a tight game and Ohio St. are good enough to get 75-80 points against Purdue, which could lead to a high-scoring game. Purdue's home games have generally gone Under, but they've played some weak teams, and their last home game against Wisconsin, a good side, went Over. Ohio St. have pushed the game's total points Over in 4 of their last 5 road games against some really good teams.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Oklahoma St. at Kansas - Over 144.5 @ 1.91 (Paddy Power) Kansas are huge favourites in this game and going by form should be expected to score over 80 points, however Oklahoma St. can run up a big score too. Even though they lost badly in their last road game, they posted 55 points against Texas who are a very good defensive side. Kansas aren't as good defensively so hopefully Oklahoma can chip in with a decent amount of points too.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Central Florida at Texas-El Paso - Under 130.5 @ 1.926 (Pinnacle) These two are Under teams, Texas EP at home are 1-8 U/O and Central Florida on the road are 3-5 U/O. When Central Florida are the underdogs on the road, they tend to struggle to reach 60 points and Texas EP are doing well at keeping scores low, usually winning the game with less than 70 points. I'm expecting a slow-paced, low-scoring game from these two here.

Re: February NCAAB Picks Kent St. at Western Michigan - Over 139.0 @ 1.91 (Bet 365) This will be a tight game, but Western Michigan are good shooters of the ball and are averaging around 70 points at home, but also giving up a similar number. There home record also stands at 8-2-1 O/U. They have the ability to get well over 70 points (85 points Ohio, 82 points North Illinois) and with Kent St. scoring highly on the road lately (80 points or above 2 out last 3 road games) I could see this reaching 140 points.