** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tenuous Name Doubles

DC

Most days when I'm checking the racing results I'll always see a few winning horse's names come in that are related eg. today Big Bucks and Big Zed (not the greatest pay out though!) For a laugh I'll put up a 50p e/w double bet on daily, when I can, to see if there's no point in form study at all, and whether it's all down to the names.... feel free to join me with your own picks Starting bank £100 DC

Re: Tenous Name Doubles 15:00 Taunton BOLD ADDITION lost 3/1 15:35 Leopards BOLD OPTIMIST won 11/8 50p e/w double lost Well done if you found Sweet My Lord won 4/9 and Lord Lansing won 50/1 :loon

Re: Tenous Name Doubles

Lol,,, Does JAKE THE SNAKE, and BIG FELLA THANKS count, or am i out of order?
Primevil they count that's fine!! However, I don't see them listed tomorrow or today!!?? :$

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles Both of mine unplaced today but look at these that were missed! Just Cloudy won 5/1 & Cloud Illusions won 5/4 Loyal Royal won 5/1 & Royal De Le Thinte won 9/2 (Shuile Royale also won 5/1) Four Chimneys won 16/1 & Three Monkeys won 20/1 Better luck tomorrow folks :hope

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles Ok two goes today as it's a Saturday and plenty of horses! 13:40 Fairyhouse MIGHT BE MAGIC 13:15 Exeter MAGIC MARMALADE 50p e/w double 13:05 Fakenham MISTER FANTASTIC 14:15 Fairyhouse MISTER FARMER 50p e/w double Bank currently £96.00 Good luck if you're having a go today folks :ok

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles

I cant believe the amount of high price winners with the same names.. i can feel a new system coming on... perming horses with the same name :rollin
Yes shadow, that's what I'm doing in this thread. Far easier to spot them afterwards though ;)

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles I was considering doing Golfers Crossing and Hole In One today but have opted for 12:20 Ayr MISS ABBEY 13:30 Southwell MISS MONEYPENNI Good luck Primevil

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles Well my bank stands at £95 now Dikler's Oscar won for Primevil but sadly the other Oscar unplaced. Well done if you found Manmoon @ 16-1 and Manshoor @ 8-1 :ok

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles Bank Holiday Monday and so another two from me today: 14:45 Southwell Elusive Fame and 14:10 Southwell Elusive Warrior 15:15 Cork Boragh Princess and 16:35 Wolves Princess Lexi Good luck folks

Well my bank stands at £95 now Dikler's Oscar won for Primevil but sadly the other Oscar unplaced. Well done if you found Manmoon @ 16-1 and Manshoor @ 8-1 :ok
Manshoor was an early price of 20/1, Now that would of been a cracking double for 50p. As you say Danny, you find them after they won

Re: Tenuous Name Doubles (Bank £90) 15:40 Lingfield LORD THEO WON 11-4 17:10 Wolves LORD LANSING WON 5-2 £1 straight win double returned £13.13 :ok Profit £12.13 Bank stands at £102.13

(Bank £90) 15:40 Lingfield LORD THEO WON 11-4 17:10 Wolves LORD LANSING WON 5-2 £1 straight win double returned £13.13 :ok Profit £12.13 Bank stands at £102.13
haha this is amazing!!!! I have a feeling one of those massive price winning combos we read about in the paper will come along soon :lol