** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA friday

Re: NBA friday Like Philli, dino, but Utah are the most over-rated team in the NBA. (Plus I actually rate Portland, but I might be off the mark there!) Atlanta +14.5 (2.00 Pinnacle) League: 9-21 (Av. win 9.4) home 10+ fav, 1 day off 4- SU win as home 5+ fav. [Det] 2-14 (av. win 7.0) if opp off any ats loss. League: 21-10-1 (av. loss 13.3) away 10+ dog, 1 day off 10- ats loss as home 5+ dog. [Atl] 13-4 (av. loss 11.9) if opp last @ home. Just too many points here...Detroit by 10ish.

Re: NBA friday What can i say Dino - but that is pure class man! I regard you higher that rafaelek, nearly as big as god!! what is your percentage of wins?? Must be pretty darn high i imagine? Anyways, had them in a nice little accy, think a lot of us are due you several drinks bud!

Re: NBA friday Nice work, fella. Followed you on all of them with a 1pt bet... next time, maybe I'll go to my standard 2pt. TazaD... missed your Pistons one, though I had seen it on the spreads, thought it was high but didn't have enough knowledge to know why. The Money Line would have been nice, seeing as the Pistons lost by 16 :eek. No repeat year for them, I feel.

Re: NBA friday

Alex' date=' very good tipping indeed. But i just had the impresion that writing a preview was a unwriten rule at this board. I`ve seen other people get slapped for not doing. I hardly ever come in theese threads, so i did not know of Dino[/quote']Totally agree with you on this - if your new to the board then you don't know......Dino is a legend (way better than Taza;) ) - and you may have missed when he said he has his own website and won't be posting (m)any previews/picks on here last week. Good nights work though!