PL Private game Xmas Eve ?

avongirl

For the last few years we've run either a private micro cash game or STT for anyone interested in seeing in Christmas Day with their PL mates. Usually start around 11pm (GMT) Christmas Eve to finish after midnight (or could start earlier if needed to get in before midnight CET?) I'm starting the thread to gauge interest but I won't be able to play so someone else will need to run with it and set up the game please. :ok Please post if you're interested, preference for cash or STT and which site/network. Happy Christmas. :D

Re: PL Private game Xmas Eve ? Good idea I think I played one one year was good fun. can't set up cash game private ones on stars so thats a no go although we can set up a small fun tournie if enough interest along with a cash game on another site? Microgaming if i remmeber does private cash games..

Re: PL Private game Xmas Eve ? If someone can set up a cash game on microgaming or any other site that it's possible go ahead :ok I've just set up a $3 buy in nl holdem to start at 9.30pm and also a omaha at 10pm join if you fancy it needs 3 players to run :D Goto tournie - private Password - plxmas