Victor Chandler

Rivrd

Not sure if anyone has posted this up but if not if you download the new software and get 1 raked hand in there is a xmas special 1k freeroll - might be worth having a look at, as at the moment there is only 107 entered ;) Starts at 8pm today Good Luck if you are in :ok

Re: Victor Chandler I'm in, its one V.I.P point though which means a 5 euro tourney or STT. Bit harder to work out the vip points to rake formula but I would think you would need to play at highish stakes to get one easily. Another two of these on the 23rd and 28th. 500 euro completley free freerolls on the 21st, 26th and 30th

Re: Victor Chandler

I'm in, its one V.I.P point though which means a 5 euro tourney or STT. Bit harder to work out the vip points to rake formula but I would think you would need to play at highish stakes to get one easily. Another two of these on the 23rd and 28th. 500 euro completley free freerolls on the 21st, 26th and 30th
yeah,been playing .10/.20 and i think you have to be in a €5 euro minimum pot. anyway i`m in. nice spot J :ok

Re: Victor Chandler VIP Points in Ring Games Victor Chandler Poker uses a weighted contributed rake system where one VIP Point is rewarded for each €0.50 which has been contributed in rake by the player (not the total rake contributed). VIP Points in Tournaments VIP Points are also awarded for participation in tournaments. If you participate in a scheduled multi-table tournament or a Sit & Go, you will receive 1 VIP Point for each €0.50 paid in tournament fee.