maximize.gif FC København v Esbjerg fB (14:00 GMT) 1.43 5 9.2 100.80 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v Aalborg BK (16:00 GMT) 1.7 3.97 6 100.68 %
Sunday 5 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v AC Horsens (13:00 GMT) 2.25 3.51 3.7 99.96 %
maximize.gif SønderjyskE v Randers FC (15:00 GMT) 2.77 3.4 2.82 100.97 %
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v Brøndby IF (17:00 GMT) 3.65 3.7 2.2 99.88 %
Monday 6 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lyngby BK v FC Midtjylland (18:00 GMT) 4.5 3.81 1.94 100.02 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen December 4th-6th 2010 Im tempted to take Aalborg tomorrow +1 will give a short explanation why. Odense played a hard match less then 48 hours before this match in Europe League were they had to beat Getafe to progress, sadly for them they only manage to drew and are therefore out. They will miss a few players which most likely will have a influence on the offensive. Aalborg are well knowed of playing very defensively and that wont change here against Odense. They are very likely to stick with everybody behind the ball unless they have to go for a goal late in the match. Aalborg +1 or might even under 2,5 looks good in my opinion.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen December 4th-6th 2010 FC Copenhagen could bring us a few goals. Copenhagen have no less then superior this part of the season and have more or less already won the title! They are at least a step above everybody else this season in Denmark. They are doing great as well in the Champions League were they are on the brink of qualification. They are now trying to give something back to their fans and have lowered the ticket prizes for the match against Esbjerg to amazingly 20 kr which is two pounds!! That is really crazy as a normal ticket cost about 12-15 pounds! So we could see a lot of people on the stadium tomorrow pending on the weather of course. Copenhagen will of course have their mind on the Champions League match against Panathinakos midweek were they with a win are going to the next stage. They could settle with a draw as well if Rubin Kazan dont win in Barcelona. I see a entertaining game tomorrow with hopefully a lot of people there, Esbjerg could cause some steer for Copenhagen and arent a walkover despite their position.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen December 4th-6th 2010 Odense-Aalborg =1(1.61) bet365 Odense 4 th place 29 points Aalborg position 12 ° 16 points Preview: Aalborg: injured: Lasse Nielsen, Henrik Dalsgaard, Chris Rolfe, Daniel Fredheim Holm, Jakob Ahlmann and Marcus Tracy. Odense has a score in-house w5 d1-l3 16 goals conceded 11 goals scored while Aalborg has one score away from home for w2-l2-d5 11 goals conceded 10 goals scored. The home team is superior performance and results. However, since the Odense has played in the cup will certainly have a small lapse in concentration and form so I think he will win with the minimum. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen December 4th-6th 2010

Odense-Aalborg =1(1.61) bet365 Odense 4 th place 29 points Aalborg position 12 ° 16 points Preview: Aalborg: injured: Lasse Nielsen, Henrik Dalsgaard, Chris Rolfe, Daniel Fredheim Holm, Jakob Ahlmann and Marcus Tracy. Odense has a score in-house w5 d1-l3 16 goals conceded 11 goals scored while Aalborg has one score away from home for w2-l2-d5 11 goals conceded 10 goals scored. The home team is superior performance and results. However, since the Odense has played in the cup will certainly have a small lapse in concentration and form so I think he will win with the minimum. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :nana:clap:cow:nana:cow

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen December 4th-6th 2010 Silkeborg-Brondby= 2 (2.05) Totosì Silkeborg 8 th place 21 points Brondby 4 th place 29 points Preview: Silkeborg: injured: Thorbjørn Holst Rasmussen, Lars Christensen Huldgaard. The Silkeborg has a score in the home of w3-l2-d3 12 goals conceded 11 goals scored while Brondby has a score out of the house w4 d2-l3-16 goals conceded 14 goals scored. The home team is lower for performance and results. :hope:hope:hope

Event Lyngby - Midtjylland
Selection Midtjylland
Strength 10/10
Date 06/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 1.91
Reasoning Lyngby is winless on the last three games, collecting one defeat and two draws on the last two games. Midtjylland also had his bad period but they already start reacting, defeating Silkeborg by 2-1 on their last game. They are third placed and with a win today they will climb to the second place. If the game was played on Midtjylland, this would be a sure home win. At Lyngby, things will be much more balanced. But the fifteen goals scored in nine away games makes everybody look to Midtjylland as a respectable visitor. Lyngby is not a good team. I think they will have to fight against relegation until the last day. Midtjylland is a very nice team and they will assure a place on next Europa League for sure. The league is very close at the moment and the real positioning of the teams is not correct. History also supports my idea. Lyngby never defeated Midtjylland at home, getting a draw and three defeats, these three defeats were on the last three games. Like this, Midtjylland is favorite to me in this game.

Silkeborg-Brondby= 2 (2.05) Totosì Silkeborg 8 th place 21 points Brondby 4 th place 29 points Preview: Silkeborg: injured: Thorbjørn Holst Rasmussen, Lars Christensen Huldgaard. The Silkeborg has a score in the home of w3-l2-d3 12 goals conceded 11 goals scored while Brondby has a score out of the house w4 d2-l3-16 goals conceded 14 goals scored. The home team is lower for performance and results. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :cry

EventLyngby - Midtjylland
SelectionMidtjylland
Strength10/10
Date06/12/2010
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.91
ReasoningLyngby is winless on the last three games, collecting one defeat and two draws on the last two games. Midtjylland also had his bad period but they already start reacting, defeating Silkeborg by 2-1 on their last game. They are third placed and with a win today they will climb to the second place. If the game was played on Midtjylland, this would be a sure home win. At Lyngby, things will be much more balanced. But the fifteen goals scored in nine away games makes everybody look to Midtjylland as a respectable visitor. Lyngby is not a good team. I think they will have to fight against relegation until the last day. Midtjylland is a very nice team and they will assure a place on next Europa League for sure. The league is very close at the moment and the real positioning of the teams is not correct. History also supports my idea. Lyngby never defeated Midtjylland at home, getting a draw and three defeats, these three defeats were on the last three games. Like this, Midtjylland is favorite to me in this game.
I also had the same bet. Has your money been refunded or ? ... i bet with bet365 and its still pending

• 4 months later...

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen December 4th-6th 2010 Sport Football (Denmark) Event Roskilde - Frederica Selection Frederica Strength 10/10 Date 04/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.50 Reasoning In my opinion Frederica have more chances to take win in this game, I see very good value in this odds. Frederica is on the 7 position in table, Roskilde on 9, but team are not on the similar level - guests have better players, better coach more fans in Denmark.. Frederica is funny team, beacuse playing better on the away than home in this season. On the road is one of the best team in league, made 18 points in 12 matches and score 20 goals. Frederica always don't have problems with goalscoring, in last 10 matches table have the most goals - 2,4 per match! Roskilde in last 10 matches have goals balance 11:15 with 5 losts. At home made only 16 points, this is not strong team. In last season Frederica won here 1:0!