UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 1st December

Jase82

Wednesday 1 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif BSC Young Boys v VfB Stuttgart (18:00 GMT) 2.12 3.7 3.55 102.37 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v AEK Athens (18:00 GMT) 2.5 3.3 3.02 103.42 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v Debreceni VSC (18:00 GMT) 1.23 6.5 13 104.38 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v Getafe (18:00 GMT) 2.75 3.4 2.61 104.09 %
maximize.gif Sampdoria v PSV Eindhoven (18:00 GMT) 2.5 3.35 3.2 101.10 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Anderlecht (18:00 GMT) 1.9 3.65 4.5 102.25 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Aris Thessaloniki (20:05 GMT) 1.33 5 11 104.09 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Levski Sofia (20:05 GMT) 1.83 3.5 4.57 105.00 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Juventus (20:05 GMT) 3.5 3.35 2.37 100.53 %
maximize.gif Manchester City v Red Bull Salzburg (20:05 GMT) 1.25 6 12 105.00 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (20:05 GMT) 3.05 3.4 2.34 104.93 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v Lille OSC (20:05 GMT) 2.28 3.3 3.1 106.42 %

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 1st December Zenit look big at evens to dispense of Anderlecht, Zenit are certainly one of the favourites for the Europa League and no-one will fancy a Winter trip to Russia to play this lot, watched them on Sunday in their final league game and they drew 0-0 with fair few players rested, they won the league with a couple of games to go so have been taking it easy against Rubin away (2-2) and at the weekend, pretty cold all over europe at the mo so don't expect the weather to be too much of an advantage but might help a little bit their stadium isn't too intimidating but they have a good record there..gather the bookies are pricing it on the fact they are already through (and have got 1st place in the group) and will rest players, but in this case why would they be resting players? No league to play for and I can't imagine it would be of much benefit to rest anyone, fair few players didn't play at the weekend anyway as they were giving run outs to reserve players and a couple (including Kerzakov) were suspended. Guess the players have a long enough break between the group stages of the Europa League ending and the knockout stages beginning so they won't be going on holiday yet. Coach said in his interview that they will be going for a win in the final game but I'll wait for the squad list before I decide too much, should be released tonight or tomorrow.. Anderlecht have been pretty weak so far in a group you would poss expect them to qualify from, they lost 1-3 at home against Zenit..were losing 0-1 to one of the worst teams in the league on Sat before going on to win 4-1 against 10 men, I have never really thought much of Anderlecht to be honest and if Zenit want the result I'm sure they can get it. Zenit: Evens (stan james)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 1st December

Anderlecht have been pretty weak so far in a group you would poss expect them to qualify from, they lost 1-3 at home against Zenit..were losing 0-1 to one of the worst teams in the league on Sat before going on to win 4-1 against 10 men, I have never really thought much of Anderlecht to be honest and if Zenit want the result I'm sure they can get it. Zenit: Evens (stan james)
don't really agree, the 1st match of the group against Zenit, we saw an unmotivated Anderlecht after the terrible elimination against Partizan and many injuries too( fe awful Rnic and Bernardez played), many supporters were angry and didn't go to stadium. Rsca was the better team in Split and deserved at least 1 point and had the better chances in Athenes too, they played quite well. It's true that Anderlecht was really crap against Charleroi, they started very slow and it was obvious that they had the Zenit match in their head + many players were out( Lukaku, Kouyaté, Biglia, Deschacht, Juhasz, Boussoufa and Legear who played only 45 min but enough to score 1 goal + 1 assist) Wednesday Juhasz will be back in defence, Boussoufa, Legear and Lukaku too ofc Zenit is really great team but i'll wait for the line up before taking a bet here. GL

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 1st December I'm looking for the home teams that need points,such as: Man City,Atl.madrid,Palermo,Metalist,Dortmund,Villareal All teams are in a good shape lately and need points in order to stay in Europa league.Odds are very low but some of them can be used in acca or just go with 6-fold ;) As for away teams,i like D.Kiev.Players are talking about how important this match is for them.BATE are already qualified and not palying well recently.It will be short trip to Belarus and weather conditions are the same so it shouldn't be a problem for Dynamo.But @2.37 is a bit short but i will bet on them in play,i want atleast @2.5

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 1st December Sport Football (Europa League) Event Zenit - Anderlecht Selection Anderlecht +0.5 Strength 10/10 Date 01/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.90 Reasoning In my opinion team from Belgium don't lost this match. Zenit after 4 matches in this group have 100% advantage and in my opinion motivation not must be high in this match. Zenit in last time not playing on the highest level, take only one win in last 4 matches. In last sunday take title in Russian league.. Russian Vodka.. Players can not be in the best form in this game ;) Anderlecht motivation must be high, must take minimum one point here if thinking about advantage. Anderlecht is not poor team and is be able to take points at the Zenit stadium. I remember last season match on away against Ajax, won 3-0! --- Event Young Boys - Stuttgart Selection Young Boys Strength 10/10 Date 01/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.91 Reasoning I see Young Boys win in this game! Young Boys in this group have 6 points after 4 matches and if win this game have 100% advantage to next round, full motivation in team. Young Boys at home always is very strong, don't have problems with goalscoring. Beat Getafe 4:2 and Odense 2:0. Last match have on away in Getafe and propably lost, if want advantage take three points here. Stuttgart won all matches in this group and have clear advantage from first position, in my opinion this team must think about league, because only 17 position in this moment. I see second squad. --- Event Gent - Levski Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 01/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.95 Reasoning In my opinion three goals in this game is minimum. Both teams have chances to advantage, for both teams draw don't give nothing. I see open match. In last round Levski beat 3-2 Gent at home, time for the revange? Gent always playing really open football, in last 5 matches score 11 goals and concended 8. In my opinion in this game is be able to score 2 or more.. Levski have good offense power and love offense football, in last 5 matches score 12 goals, but concended 7. In my opinion score in this game. --- Event Sporting - Lille Selection Over 2.25 Strength 10/10 Date 01/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.88 Reasoning I see minimum three goals in this game, but take more safety option. Sporting must take one point to advantage, but one point don't give too many for Lille. In first match Sporting take win 2-1 on away. Lille on away always playing open football, look at the last 5 away matches - every game end with minimum 2 goals, Lille score 10 goals and concended 8. In my opinion is be able to scoring and concending in this game. Sporting at home always is strong and don't have problems with goal scoring, in last 5 home matches score 10 goals and concended 5.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 1st December Hajduk - AEK(0) It is hard to bet against ur own team but to have this odds on level ball away win it is insane. Hajduk is in poor form and what is more important I can not see any desire to win in home team and that, as a Hajduk supporter, concernedes me most. It doesnt matter who will play for hajduk, I doubt my bellowed team can make any great improvement. AEK just won in darby against Oly but it wasn't a beauty. I can hardly say they deseved it but it was obvious that AEK has good stamina and technically they are good team. This win can only bring boost to this team. Hajduk plays at home but is in poor form. AEK is bad in away matches and that is wwhy I will take Db option at any odd above 2.00 but it seems they are better team at the moment and certanly they have more expirience. I can hardly see guests loosing today. Medium stake cause of bad AEK away form. Also importance of the nmatch is big and wheather was really bad today and I do not expect beauty today so very few goals is also solid bet at this odds. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.39, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: