Over 1.5 goals betting system

My first Post :D Although I dont want to give away my system, I do want to paper trail it on here. Back testing shows 23/26 going over this 1.5 this season. Further back testing into previous seasons is required, but I wanted to get this thread up and going. I realise the odds are small for this and range between 1.10 and 1.45, but hopefully there is still a bit of money to be made from it :D Only one pick this week; Bolton vs Blackpool 10pts @ 1.15 (www.williamhill.com) Starting bank 100pts Current bank 90pts

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system :welcome to PL. I am also on the over 1,5 goals market but to get higher returns I am on doubles and also trebles - odds around 1.7 to 1.9 in addition i am looking to cover the over 2.5 goals market because there are a lot of my selected games ending with 3 or 4 goals. anyway - good luck :hope

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system Ok well, I have looked at stats from the last 2 and a half seasons. From them stats such as goals scored, goals against, and head to heads, I have a list of home teams to play on and a list of away teams to play on. But if the home play isnt against an away play...I dont play. Put simply, only fixtures where the home and away team are a play are used. and so far this season its going well :) :hope

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system

:welcome to PL. I am also on the over 1,5 goals market but to get higher returns I am on doubles and also trebles - odds around 1.7 to 1.9 in addition i am looking to cover the over 2.5 goals market because there are a lot of my selected games ending with 3 or 4 goals. anyway - good luck :hope
I think i may start too use doubles soon flowers :) Because in the long run I dont think my odds are high enough to make profit :)

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system Actually, in the long run you will experience profit, if your bets contain value. If you play doubles, you're likely to waste alot of value.. Nomather what sort of bets you're making, you'll be making no profits in the end, if the selections aren't good enough, nomather the odds :)

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system Good Luck Ricardo. Just one thing am i to be believed that you are staking 10pts each match with a 100pt bank? If so then in the long run I think you will A) Get frustrated, and B) Eventually lose. There really are some rules to follow here if you want to win in the long run. Never really go above 4% of your bank for each stake. And try to win 10-11% of your bank per month. I have found this incredibily rewarding. Best of luck anyways.

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system I hadnt really thought about it but it took me soo long to come up with what i feel is a strong system, through looking back seasons and head2heads and everything for this system, that at the moment I genuinely just dont want to do it again for another league :P Lazy me ;) But im sure at some boring point in the future I will do so :) Cheers for the idea though, you got any picks this week?

Re: Over 1.5 goals betting system Hi RF and welcome to P/L :welcome. To answer your questions,i have started a new system this season which mixes short priced home favs and the over 1.5 games(not French)! Perming in trebles the bets are currently working for me and i have doubled my starting bank in ten weeks. Each bet pays approx 2/1. I am not ready to go public yet because of the short space of time it,s been operating so please watch for future threads(it may be next season,sorry). My problem this weekend was having one of my trebles as Barca(banker home win),Chelsea over 1.5 and yes Bordeaux over 1.5 !!!!! this bet went tits up when i used a "tip" from NO Code. Ah well i don,t blame him just myself for not researching the selection. I would recommend however looking at Mr Grex threads this term. A very good set of results so far this season and certainly one to look at every week. Sorry Mr G if i put the mockers curse on you !! Anyway good luck RF. :cheers