** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A lay a day, £20 to ...

DC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Forest 3 - 2 +£1.52 Leeds 0 - 0 -£20.00 Bank £45.02 Profit £25.02 Ok time to change the plan. Using the £25.02 I shall roll this in a bid to take the total profit to £100.00 Starting with Man Utd v Everton Lay 0-0 @ 14.5 :hope

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Late goal at OT as usual +£1.75 Next bet £26.77 Since Mowbray has come to the Riverside Boro don't do 0-0's mainly because he's rejuvinated the strikers and sold big Dave Wheater! Hull v Boro Lay 0-0 @ 13.5

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Admittedly Wolves' scoring rate away from home is poor but they've conceded two a game on average this season (away) and Stoke have scored in their last 6 home games which gives me confidence. Also Wolves will be desperate to win this - I can see it being an end-to-end game. Stoke v Wolves lay 0-0 @ 11.50

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? im a complete newbie and english is my second language so i dont understand , when i go lay on a horse race it shows liability and its a huge number ex:112 euros. if the horse wins will i loose that amount of money? but i dont have so much in my account ?

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Hi Twister. Yes you're right. One way around this is to lay the horse at Betfair SP. That way you type in your liabilty i.e what you are willing to lose should the horse go and win. 18:35 Brighton lay BARBIROLI @ 14.5 This race is due to be run around 19:05 as there is a delay at the course.

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ... (£67.51) There's a couple of horses I can't see winning today. First is LILY WOOD who's form over a mile is uselss. She runs in the 2:10 Warwick and I'm laying @ 17.5 for £47.51

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ... (£72.94) 7:30 Sedgefield Lay HUMOUROUS @ 22.00 Won't find it funny if this one wins after 239 days off the track...