** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday

1240 Folkestone: Pepite Rose (place lay) Fav at the moment and its not based on form, was well beaten on debut and comes with a reputation from France, comes up against some decent yard sticks here in Khafre and Wipperway. Miss Miracle is also in with a chance so cant see why they have backed this unless he just simply wasnt trying on debut? Surely not?

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday Kahfre - Folkestone 12:40 Has a penalty to cope with here which will probably find him out, 1.97 for the place with only 2 places is good laying value i feel. Joshua Moore is also a poor jockey i feel and its worth place laying as i fancy Pepite Rose to win. 1 Point Place Lay

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday STRADBROOK 2.40 Folkestone. Place Lay. Looked half the horse last year, and from what I've heard he isn't expected to shine again today. Could pop up and show true ability, but needs to prove a bit too much and the 9/4 to finish in the first 2 is very short, irrespective of the end result.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday Luthien 3.30 Fakenham. Place Lay. All about the ground for me, and with not performing on ground with cut a few times, and showing much better on good or faster, I'd have to be opposing today. Around the 11/8 mark to finish in the first 3 and I think that's poor value. Has the form to go close, but not on this ground. I'd be stunned if he won this with others staying on their feet.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday

Cant believe that can you but we are both at the bottom so maybe you can:lol
Unbelievable BH.. We should have done a saver on the f/c :lol My only saving grace was that i backed Pepite Rose but for the competition purposes awful.. :lol