Argentina » Primera División » 16 Nov. 2010

Re: Argentina » Primera División » 16 Nov. 2010 Event: River Plate vs Boca Juniors Selection: Under 2.5 Strength: 5/10 The reasoning is pretty obvious. Both sides are playing rather poorly. River plate haven't won in their last 7 games and 5 of those were under 2.5 goal games. Boca Juniors beat Tigre and Huracan but recently they have produced a lack of goals and do not look convincing to me. If I was forced to, I would probably back Boca Juniors but I am not Argentinian so I am not totally clued up on the league and think it is safer to take under 2.5. After all, the odds are very close for a reason. So, Under 2.5 goals @ 1.7 with Betfair Adios Amigos! ;)

Re: Argentina » Primera División » 16 Nov. 2010

Event: River Plate vs Boca Juniors Selection: Under 2.5 Strength: 5/10 The reasoning is pretty obvious. Both sides are playing rather poorly. River plate haven't won in their last 7 games and 5 of those were under 2.5 goal games. Boca Juniors beat Tigre and Huracan but recently they have produced a lack of goals and do not look convincing to me. If I was forced to, I would probably back Boca Juniors but I am not Argentinian so I am not totally clued up on the league and think it is safer to take under 2.5. After all, the odds are very close for a reason. So, Under 2.5 goals @ 1.7 with Betfair Adios Amigos! ;)
I agree with You mate. But I also want to put some units in X 3.10 @ bet365 but I want to hear some opinions from the followers of this league.